PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION OF MUSIC TEACHERS IN THE BUKOVINA REGION EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT – HISTORY AND CONTEMPORANEITY
The proposed article contains pedagogical analysis of the historical development of the profession of music teacher in cultural and educational paradigm of musical teacher education on Bukovina. Studied the experience of professional music teacher and part singing in teaching seminary of city Chernivtsi in the last third of the nineteenth – early twentieth century. Also was made a comparative analysis on the current state of formation of professional training of future music teachers in specialized departments of Chernivtsi National University. The attention is focused on the content and strain types of musical and educational work in school. The article is sets on stresses and importance of vocal-choral work with students of secondary schools, filling the educational process works diverse repertoire of choral performance, engaging students in active ensemble, collective and solo performance, promoting the works of folk song and author compositions Ukrainian composers.
On the basis of summarizing of certain provisions of the research consider it appropriate to single out the following content points that will help to improve professional training of music teachers:
- fill and diversify poly-artistic component of Music education;
- promote more intensive introduction to teaching practice students for music lessons interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary knowledge, creation and development of binary classes, play a panoramic picture of the world;
- achieve excellence in vocal and choral performance, improve skills in sounding of student polyphonic choir;
- to strive for professional students through free operating knowledge of musical literacy, work on the purity of intonation;
- carry out consistent work of self-education, improve the acquired theoretical and methodological knowledge and skills.
It is worth to follow and borrowing in the current model of music education believe the direction the subject of a comprehensive awareness, prevailed in the practice of teacher training in Bukovina in the late XIX – early XX century. Mastering the game on several instruments, the ability to create effective student choral groups, which improved performance art, not only in terms of the institution, but also in the practice of public worship in the temples of a settlement.
Support the consistent commitment to attracting students to the theoretical foundations of reading and playing musical text.
2. DAChO.–F.211, op.1, spr.1394. – Spysok uchytel’skoho sostava pedahohycheskoho uchylyshcha hor. Chernovtsы za 1878/1879 hod.– 1878. – 14 ark.
3. DAChO.–F.211, op.1, spr.196. – Perepyska s Mynysterstvom kul’tov y prosveshchenyya ob obsuzhdenyy uchebnoho plana pedahohycheskykh uchylyshch, poluchennoho ot Mynysterstva y o poryadke provedenyya uchytel’skykh эkzamenov. – 1871. – 19 ark.
4. DAChO.-F.211, op.1, spr.2085.– Perepyska s Mynysterstvom Kul’tov y Prosveshchenyya y dyrektsyey pedahohycheskoho uchylyshcha hor. Chernovtsы o vvedenyy prepodavanyya muzыky, o vыplate zhalovanyya uchytelyam za prepodavanye v shkole slepыkh y po druhym voprosam kasayushchymsya uchylyshcha. – 1883-1904. – 123 ark.
5. Kobylyans’ka L. I. Evolyutsiya protsesu profesiynoyi pidhotovky vchyteliv dlya narodnykh shkil Bukovyny (kinets’ XVIII – pochatok KhKh st.) / L. Kobylyans’ka // Pidhotovka pedahohichnykh kadriv i diyal’nist’ navchal’nykh zakladiv novoho typu v systemi natsional’noyi osvity: dosvid i perspektyvy rozvytku : mater. Mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf. – Chernivtsi : Prut, 1998. – Ch.1. – S.206-210.
6. Kushnirenko A.M. Istoriya muzychnoyi kul’tury y osvity Bukovyny : navch. posibnyk / A.M. Kushnirenko, O.V. Zaluts’kyy, Ya.M. Vyshpins’ka. – Chernivtsi : Chernivets’kyy nats. un-t, 2011. – 376 s.
7. Mel’nychuk Ya. M. Stanovlennya ta rozvytok muzychnoyi osvity na Bukovyni (kinets’ XVIII – pochatok KhKh stolittya) : dys. ... kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.01 / Mel’nychuk Yaryna Manoliyivna. – Chernivtsi, 2009. – 303 s.
8. Penishkevych O. I. Rozvytok ukrayins’koho shkil’nytstva na Bukovyni (XVIII – pochatok KhKh st.) : [monohrafiya] / – Chernivtsi : Ruta, 2002. – 520 s.
9. Handbuch der Volksschulgesetze fur die im k. k. Reichsrathe vertvetenen Konigsreiche und Lander. II Helf. (Abgeschossen nach dem Stande der Gesetzgebung mit Ende Mai 1874). – Wien : Im k. k. Schulbucher-Verlage, 1875. – 260 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.