PEDAGOGICAL CONDITIONS FOR FUTURE TEACHER’S TRAINING FOR PROVIDING EDUCATIONAL INNOVATIONS INTO HIGHER SCHOOL
Pedagogical universities should take leading positions in the restructuring of the education system. Modern education faces the following alternative. It either takes a decisive step and catches the last carriage of the train going rapidly into the new world of high technology and innovative development or makes no effort and stays on the station of scientifi c and technological backwardness. Therefore, there is the need to develop and implement new methods and effective mechanisms into the practice of new pedagogical models. Noteworthy, both students and their already employed teachers should be trained.
This article aims at defi ning pedagogical conditions for future teacher’s training for providing educational innovations into higher school.
Having summarized and analyzed data from scientifi c literature, in the context of this article the author defi nes pedagogical conditions as determining circumstances, possibilities and peculiarities of reality on which a number of matters depend. They are as follow – success in the formation of professional development needs among students, enhancement of professional culture and readiness to implement the mechanisms of providing educational innovations, acquisition of practical skills and experience to carry out pedagogical activities in different conceptual systems.
Analysis of scientifi c and pedagogical sources on research subject, pedagogical observations, surveys conducted among teachers and students show that specifi c pedagogical conditions have signifi cant infl uence on the process of forming the readiness of future teachers to provide educational innovations in the practice of higher education. These conditions involve interconnected complexity of special methods and instruments of training future university teachers, which will ensure high effectiveness of the process of forming students’ readiness to provide educational innovations. The indicated pedagogical conditions form the basis of future teachers’ orientation on using educational innovations. It is conducted through the formation of positive motivation and value-oriented students’ towards their own activities. The other ways include expanding students’ knowledge base on the specifi cs and usage of educational innovations, assistance in mastering skills and experience of implementing educational innovations, involvement of future teachers into independent design and research activities aimed at developing their own projects of innovative teaching technologies. The implementation of certain pedagogical conditions implies their integrated use and provision of the educational process with the necessary methodological materials.
2. Andreev V.I. Pedagogika : uchebnyy kurs dlya tvorcheskogo samorazvitiya / V.I. Andreev. – Kazan: Tsentr innovatsionnykh tekhnologiy, 2000. – 124 s.
3. Ansimova N.P. Model poetapnogo i posledovatelnogo formirovaniya nauchno-issledovatelskikh kompetentsiy pedagogicheskikh kadrov v sisteme vuzovskogo i poslevuzovskogo obrazovaniya / N.P. Ansimova, O.V. Rakitina // Podgotovka nauchnykh kadrov i formirovanie nauchno-issledovatelskikh kompetentsiy : [monogr.] / pod nauch. red. d-ra istor. nauk M.V. Novikova / N.P. Ansimova, O.V. Rakitina. – Yaroslavl: Izd-vo YaGPU, 2009. – S. 129–130.
4. Byelyak O. Vykorystannya mizhpredmetnykh zv’yazkiv yak vazhlyva pedahohichna umova rozvytku komunikatyvnykh yakostey movlennya v maybutnikh uchyteliv / O. Byelyak. // Psykholoho-pedahohichni problemy sil’s’koyi shkoly. – 2012. – № 43. – S. 7–13.
5. Busel V.T. Velykyy tlumachnyy slovnyk suchasnoyi ukrayins’koyi movy / V.T. Busel. – Irpin’: VTF «Perun», 2005. – 1728 s.
6. Vysotskiy S.V. Struktura psikhologo-pedagogicheskikh usloviy formirovaniya poiskovo-tvorcheskoy napravlennosti lichnosti v protsesse obucheniya / S.V. Vysotskiy // Naukovyy visnyk Pivdennoukrayins’koho derzhavnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu im. K.D. Ushyns’koho. – 1999. – № 8. – S. 90–94.
7. Havrysh I.V. Teoretyko-metodolohichni osnovy formuvannya hotovnosti maybutnikh uchyteliv do innovatsiynoyi profesiynoyi diyal’nosti : dys. dokt. : 13.00.04 / Havrysh Iryna Volodymyrivna – Kharkiv, 2006. – 579 s.
8. Yerokhin S.A. Kontseptsiya profesiynoyi motyvatsiyi studentiv yak faktoru konkurentnosti na rynku pratsi / S.A. Yerokhin, Yu.V. Nikitin, I.V. Nikitina. // Naukovyy yurydychnyy zhurnal. – 2011. – № 1. – S. 20–27.
9. Isaev I.F. Shkola kak pedagogicheskaya sistema: osnovy upravleniya / I.F. Isaev. – Belgrad: BGU, 1997. – 145 s.
10. Kosheleva G.D. Pedagogicheskie usloviya professionalnoy podgotovki budushchego uchitelya kak subekta innovatsionnoy deyatelnosti : dis. kand. ped. nauk : 13.00.08 / Kosheleva Galina Denisovna – Surgut, 2003. – 195 s.
11. Nikitina I.V. Formuvannya profesiynoyi motyvatsiyi studenta yak determinanty yoho tvorchoho rozvytku i pratsevlashtuvannya / I.V. Nikitina, V.V. Martych. // Visnyk Natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrayiny. – 2010. – № 1. – S. 206–211.
12. Khrykov Ye.M. Pedahohichni umovy v strukturi naukovoho znannya / Ye.M. Khrykov. // Shlyakh osvity. – 2011. – № 2. – S. 11–15.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.