THE COMPETENCE APPROACH POTENTIAL IN THE FORMATION OF FUTURE PHYSICAL TRAINING TEACHERS’ HEALTH CULTURE
Health is one of the fundamental categories of human existence. Future teachers of physical education should be a role model of healthy lifestyles and have a high level of health culture. During the research it was found that the professional training of future physical education teachers is a complex process that requires balanced and scientifi cally grounded approaches. The competence approach was established as one of the most important approaches in the professional training of physical education students.
Based on the analysis of experts’ publications it was found that a competence is the main factor of professionalism of future physical education teacher. The implementation of competence approach to professional training of future physical education teachers will give the opportunity to encourage students to self-education, will help the formation of professional positions conserving the preservation and strengthening of health, and will promote the development of practical skills. The competence approach is aimed at the active forming the future specialists’ ability to perform their professional duties responsibly and fi nd solutions to unusual situations related to the need of strengthening and preservation of health. In the most general sense, the competence approach is determined as a methodological basis during the formation the high level of health culture in students. It focuses on the practical results of education, whereas the educational process is not seen from the standpoint of the amount of information that students have to assimilate, but from the standpoint of how they form the ability and willingness to act in various problem situations.
In process of the practical implementation of competence approach by the teachers of the department of physical education and health basics of Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University: 1) the detailed analysis of general professional training of specialists of specialty 014 «High school. Physical Education» was conducted; 2) the range of subjects was defi ned («Sporting pedagogical improvement», «Theory and Methodology of Physical Education», «General Theory of Health», «Basics of a healthy way of life»), which made the emphasis on creating a health culture; 3) a set of practical tasks of creative character that stimulated students to preservation and promotion of health was developed. In practical terms a competence approach has allowed to integrate educational and developmental problems of professional training which are aimed at the formation of students’ health culture.
2. Derzhavni standarty profesiinoi osvity: teoriia i metodyka : monohrafi ia / za red. N. H. Nychkalo. – Khmelnytskyi : TUP, 2002. – 334 s.
3. Ishchuk V. V. Proektuvannia profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh uchyteliv fi zychnoho vykhovannia na zasadakh kontekstnoho navchannia : avtoref. dys. … kand. ped. nauk : 13.00.04 / Ishchuk Valeriia Valeriivna ; Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi derzh. ped. un-t im. H. Skovorody. – Pereiaslav–Khmelnytskyi, 2014. – 21 s.
4. Kompetentnisnyi pidkhid u suchasnii osviti: svitovyi dosvid ta ukrainski perspektyvy: Biblioteka z osvitnoi polityky / Pidzah. red. O. V. Ovcharuk. – K. : «K.I.S.», 2004. – 112 s.
5. Melnychuk Dmytro. Osoblyvosti formuvannia profesiinoi maisternosti maibutnikh uchyteliv fi zychnoi kultury zasobamy innovatsiinykh tekhnolohii. [Elektronnyi resurs] / Dmytro Melnychuk, Dmytro Boiko. – Rezhym dostupu: http:// www. eprints.zu.edu.ua.
6. Omelchuk O. V. Formuvannia profesiinoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh uchyteliv fi zychnoi kultury u protsesi vyvchennia pryrodnycho-naukovykh dystsyplin : avtoref. dys. …. kand. ped. nauk : 13.00.04 / Omelchuk Olena Volodymyrivna ; In-t vyshchoi osvity NAPN Ukrainy. – K., 2014. – 20 s.
7. Svatiev A. V. Teoretychni i metodychni zasady pidhotovky maibutnoho trenera-vykladacha do profesiinoi diialnosti: dys.. … d-ra ped.. nauk : 1300.04 / Andrii Viacheslavovych Svatiev ; Klasychnyi pryvatnyi universytet. – Zaporizhzhia, 2013. – 571 s.
8. Selevko H. K. Kompetentnosty y ykh klassyfykatsyia / H. K. Selevko // Narodnoe obrazovanye. – 2004. – № 4. – S. 138–143.
9. Sushchenko L. P. Profesiina pidhotovka maibutnikh fakhivtsiv fi zychnoho vykhovannia ta sportu (teoretyko-metodolohichnyi aspekt) : [monohrafi ia] / L. P. Sushchenko. – Zaporizhzhia: Zaporizkyi derzh. un-t, 2003. – 442 s.
10. Tymoshenko O. V. Teoretyko-metodychni zasady optymizatsii profesiinoi pidhotovky vchyteliv fi zychnoi kultury u vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh : avtoref. dys. …. d-ra ped. nauk : 13.00.04 / Oleksii Valeriiovych Tymoshenko; Nats. ped. un-t im. M. P. Drahomanova. – K., 2009. – 38 s.
11. Chepeliuk A. V. Formuvannia psykholoho-pedahohichnoi kompetentnosti maibutnoho vchytelia fi zychnoi kultury u vyshchomu navchalnomu zakladi : avtoref. dys. …. kand. ped. nauk : 13.00.04 / Chepeliuk Anna VIktorivna ; Nats. akad. Derzh. prykord. sluzhby Ukrainy im. B. Khmelnytskoho. – Khmelnytskyi, 2014. – 20 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.