THE FRENCH EXPERIENCE IN THE REFORMATION OF TEACHER PROFESSIONAL TRAINING SYSTEM
The article deals with the French experience in the reformation of teachers professional training system from the middle of the twentieth century to present. The main periods in the French education system at the turn of XX–XXI century, the innovations and current trends are analysed in the article.
The current stage of social development is characterized by the rapid introduction of innovative processes in education. The reform of the educational sector requires the detailed historical analysis of various innovations and to show the evolution of the learning process in France in order to determine the degree of its effi ciency.
The modern system of French education was formed over the past two centuries and is considered as one of the most advanced in the world. First of all, it was determined by the economic development of the country. The analyzed transformations, taken place in the French education system at the turn of XX–XXI century, can be grouped into the following stages: fi rst (60–70’ies of XX c.) – 1) the beginning of the decentralization of education; 2) the training of teachers in normal schools only after obtaining a bachelor’s degree; 3) the establishment of the regional centers of teacher training; second (late 70’s early 90’s of XX century) – 1) teacher training at the university; 2) the development of teachers’ training and improvement programs; 3) the creation of Pedagogical Institute (1989); third (line XX–XXI century) – 1) teacher training at the Pedagogical Institute; 2) compulsory practical training; 3) the development of academic mobility for students and faculty members; fourth (beginning of XXI century) – 1) focus on competency approach to pedagogical education; 2) reorganization of a pedagogical institute in a pedagogical institution of university type and their transition to the Government Agency of Universities. Since the second half of the XX century and the present, France is experiencing the era of active education reform. During its development, the French reform of teachers training has undergone signifi cant changes, especially infl uenced by the modernization of industrial society. Thus, the system of teacher education in France has a rich history and the refl ection in political, economic, historical and social life.
2. Zakyrianova A.Kh. Systema professyonalnoi pedahohycheskoi pidhotovky uchytelei massovoishkolы Frantsyy na rubezhe XX–XXI vekov: dys. ... kand. ped. nauk / A.Kh. Zakyrianova. – Ekaterynburh, 2004. – 196 c.
3. Matushevskaia H.V. Sovremennыe tendentsyy razvytyia pedahohycheskykh kompetentsyi studentov budushchykh uchytelei v vuzakh Frantsyy: dys. kand. ped. nauk / H.V. Matushevskaia. – Kazan, 2000. – 167 s.
4. Smyrnov V.P. Noveishaia ystoryia Frantsyy: [posob. dlia studentov vuzov] / V.P. Smyrnov. – M.: Drofa, 2007. – 633 s.
5. Lenombred’ étudi antsa atteint un niveau record en France [Elektronnyi resurs] / LeFigaro Étudiant (nazva z ekranu). – Rezhym dostupu: http://etudiant.lefi garo.fr/les-news/actu/detail/ article/le-nombre-d-etudiants-a-atteint-un-niveau-record-enfrance-4398/ (09.08.2016 r.).
6. Lifelong Learning in the 21st century: the changing roles of educational personnel. Report for discussion at Joint Meeting. – Geneva: International Labour Organization, 2000. – 88 p.
7. Ligozat M. Formation des maîtres / M. Ligozat // Actes du colloque, Les languesvivantes à l’École Élémentaire. – Paris: INRP. – Juin 1990. – P. 11–18.
8. Poirrier P. Les politiques de la culture en France / Philippe Poirrier. – La Documentation française, 2016. – 888 p.
9. Radai P. Le statut des enseignants en langues / P. Radai. – Strasbourg: Conseil de l’Europe, 2006. – 318 p.
10. Rousselot P. Histoire De L’education Des Femmes En France (French Edition) / Paul Rousselot. – Nabu Press, 2011. – 456 s. s-a-atteint-un-niveau-record-en-france-4398/ (09.08.2016 r.).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.