IMPLEMENTATION OF FUNDAMENTALS OF PERSONALITY ACTIVITY OF TEENAGERS IS IN THE PROCESS OF PLANNING OF EDUCATOR ACTIVITY OF CLASS LEADER
The article is devoted to the problem of implementation of fundamentals of personality activity of teenagers is in the process of planning of educator activity of class leader. Realizing the pedagogy of cooperation, partnership involves the use of personal and developmental model of educational process, for which the personality of each student is a creative individuality. The objective of the article was justification for the introduction and implementation of personality oriented technology and realization of planning as a personality oriented technology in the system educator activity of class leader. The article highlights the relevance of planning of educator activity of class collective. Determined what it means by planning as a personality oriented technology, outlines the objectives, principles of planning of educator activity of class collective. Grounded background (phased implementation of the plan, close cooperation with the parent community, humanistic worldview of the teachers), stages (initial, proper planning, project implementation, correction and final project) that will facilitate optimum implementation of the system of class leader work at educational institution. Defined basic objectives and actions at each stage as planning of the educational process in secondary schools is oriented to personal physical, mental, social and spiritual development of the student, this technology is called personality-developing. It is proved that the main purpose of planning of educator activity of class leader on the basis of personality oriented approach is a system that is most appropriate program of educator activity of class collective for a gradual transition to the humanistic paradigm of upbringing of teenagers and form an active personality, able to self-determination, self-organization in modern conditions.
2. Haluth T. Oberezhno : pidlitok! : metod.pos. / T. Haluth. – Vinnutsa / VOIPOPP, 2009. – 54 s.
3. Kuruchyk V. Ypravlinna rosvutkom osobustosti ychna zasobamu pedagogichnogo proectuvanna : monografia / V. Kuruchyk – K. : Informacijni sustemu, 2009. – 164 s.
4. Kobernuk O. Teoria i metoduka psuchologo-pedagogichnogo proectuvanna vuchovnogo procesy v shkoli : navch-metod pos / O. Kobernuk , O. Kuruchyk – K. : Naykovuy svit, 2001. – 182 s.
5. Parchomenko O. Vuhovanna gymanistuchno spramovanoi osobustosti pidlitka v pozayrochnuj chas : avtoref. dus. na zdobytta nayk stypenna kand. ped. nayk : spec. 13.00.07 «Teoria i metoduka vuhovanna» / Oksana Mykolaivna Parhomenko; In-t problem vuhovanna APN Ukrainu – K., 2005. – 20 s.
6. Sychsnuj slovnyk inshomovnuh sliv : bluzko 20 tus. sliv i slovospolychen / [yklad.: O. Skopnenko, T. Ctumbaluk]. – K. : Dovira,2006. – 789 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.