METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF THE USE OF INNOVATIVE COMPUTER PROGRAMS IN GRAPHIC TRAINING OF STUDENTS
Knowledge of manufacturing processes, various technical and technological phenomena, the imagination of the principles and structure of the organization of production are based on the development of technical thinking and due to the necessity of methodical maintenance of graphic preparation of specialists with regard to their specialty.
The article identified the shortcomings of traditional training future engineers-teachers in higher educational institutions and the development of new methods of teaching and formation of students’ graphic skills with a high level of professional competence and competitive aspect at a labor market. The article clarified the concept of “culture graphics”, “integration”. The influence of graphic software on the formation of graphic culture of students was highlighted. As a result of the observations the author identified the levels of formation of students’ graphic culture.
It has been traced the opportunity to study graphic continuity professionally designed courses. The problems of graphic preparation of future engineersteachers garment type, a number of organizational and pedagogical conditions of formation of graphic culture of students and its structural components have been identified.
The article focused on the organization of future engineers-teachers’ study. The integration approach has been implemented into the independent exercise of design problems. It was recommended the number of graphical exercises and tasks for execution skills and their design drawings in accordance with the standards YESKD. The conclusions of the feasibility study nanoCAD vector graphics program in the study of designing clothes have been done.
It has been identified that the effectiveness of graphic preparation of future engineers-teachers may provide the following conditions: explore different graphic programs; selection of optimal graphics program for practical use; introduction of interactive learning technologies; consistency in the presentation of the content of educational material; focus on creative design work; the principle of pragmatic and social feasibility design objects; graphic design tasks for independent work aimed at the formation of spatial imagination of students, the ability to establish causal relationships and justify their decisions.
Methods: analysis of theoretical literature, questionnaire survey in written, contentanalysis.
2. Matveeva M. V. Osnovyi formirovannya graficheskoy kulturyi studentov injenernyih spetsialnostey vuzov / M. V. Matveeva // Vestnik. — Vyip. 2 (104). — TGPU, 2011. — S. 83—86.
3. Raikovska H. O. Rozvytok tekhnichnoho myslennia studentiv v protsesi hrafichnoi diialnosti / H. O. Raikovska // Suchasni informatsiini tekhnolohii ta innovatsiini metodyky navchannia v pidhotovtsi fakhivtsiv. — Vyp. 2. — Ch. 2. — Kyiv-Vinnytsia, 2002. — S. 138—144.
4. Temerbekova A. A. Tehnologiya diagnostiki graficheskoy kulturyi obuchayuschihsya / A. A. Temerbekova, I. V. Chugunova // Mir nauki, kulturyi, obrazovaniya. — 2012. — Vyip. № 5. — S. 167—168.
5. Chernotalova K. L. Analiz trebovaniy k podgotovke spetsialistov v oblasti ispolzovaniya informatsionnyih tehnologiy / K. L. CHernotalova // Sovremennyie issledovaniya sotsialnyih problem. — 2012. — Vyip. № 12.
6. Yakimanskaya I. S. Razvitie prostranstvennogo myishleniya shkolnikov / I. S. Yakimanskaya. — M. : Pedagogika, 1980. — 240 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.