THE ROLE OF DOCUMENTATION IN TRAINING PROFESSIONS SUCH «PEOPLE – SIGN SYSTEM»
In the article the role of dokumentoznavstva as disciplines is analysed in the system of preparation of specialists of professions of type a “man is the sign system”.
Authors underline that the feature of becoming and development of dokumentoznavstva is that it went from practical necessities, from the necessity of perfection of organization of office work. Presently it becomes nevidemnoy part of everyday life, assists development of interpersonality communication. A basic leit-motif of the article is inoculating the students of love to the profession of dokumentoznavcya, acquaintance with its advantages.
The peculiarity of the formation and development of document is that it came from the practical needs, the need to improve the business organization. Attention to issues of documentation particularly intensified in the years 1960-1970 in connection with the development and introduction of the Unified State System records and information base of automated control systems.
With the development of social relations, and scientific and technological progress have emerged and began to develop documentary, information based on document information. The well-known effect on their development has made records management that has gained considerable experience in the study of the document. Documentary – cybernetic discipline that studies the dynamics and structure of information flows and arrays. Documentary examines the document as any fixed information.
Trends in the development of modern society, its pronounced computerization explain the need of the increasing use of information technology in education. Currently, cultured person, regardless of his profession, and features activities should possess the skills to work with electronic means of information processing and transmission.
Information technologies in education – educational technology is the use of computers. Information technology – processing, transmission, distribution and transmission of information by means of computers, creation of computer and software.
Information and communication technologies are the technological means, and they are aimed at training the individual the information society, the formation of the ability to work with information, development of communication skills, the formation of research skills selecting optimal solutions, providing a wealth of information.
The use of learning software allows you to increase the volume of media for learning students, contributes to: the development of their thinking, the formation of mental actions, capacity for independent creative work.
Documentary system has for centuries provided the information service of society as a whole and in its various institutions, including science and technology.
The main leitmotif of the article – instilling students love for the profession in document processing, familiar with its benefits.
2. Abdeev R.F. Fy`losofy`ya y`nformacy`onnoj cy`vy`ly`zacy`y`. – M.: VLADOS, 1994. – 336 s.
3. Blyumenau D.Y`. Y`nformacy`ya y` y`nformacy`onnyj servy`s. – L. : Nauka, 1989. – 192s.
4. Vy`shha osvita v Ukrayini i Bolons`ky`j proces: navch. posib./ za red. V.G. Kremenya; avtors`ky`j kolekty`v M.F. Stepko, Ya.Ya. Bolyubash, V.D. Shy`nkaruk, V.V. Grubiyanko, I.I. Baby`ch. – K. : Osvita, 2004. – 384 s.
5. Gavlovs`ky`j V. ta in. Derzhavno-pravove regulyuvannya social`ny`x infor-macijny`x vidnosy`n / V. Gavlovs`ky`j, V. Cy`mbalyuk, V. Kashpur //Ukr. pravo. – 1998. – №1. – S. 173 – 176.
6. Dzhonston P. Texnology`chesky`e aspekty razvy`ty`ya Global`nogo Y`nformacy`onnogo Obshhestva //Mezhdunarodnyj sy`mpozy`um «Global`noe Y`nformacy`onnoe Obshhestvo: Deyately` y` Zhertvy». – Poitiers-Futuroscope, Francy`ya. – 1999. – 1 – 5 marta
7. Matviyenko O. Zabezpechennya informacijnoyi pidtry`mky` upravlinnya: do problemy` pidgotovky` specialistiv //Suspil`ni reformy` ta stanovlennya gromadyans`kogo suspil`stva v Ukrayini: Materialy` nauk.-prakt. konf. /Za zag. red. V.I. Lugovogo, V.M. Knyazyeva. – K.: Vy`d-vo UADU, 2001. – S.220 – 222.
8. Panchenko G., Savostenko O. Informaty`zaciya – nevid’yemna skladova efekty`vnogo upravlinnya. Regional`ny`j aspekt //Visny`k UADU. – 2001.– №4.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.