FORMATION OF PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES OF A FUTURE SPECIALIST IN HIGHER EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENT
In the article the essence and basic approaches in professional activity of future specialist higher education institution and its professionalism, the professionalism that is realized through knowledge, professionalism, communication and professionalism improvement. The features and the variety of creative intellectual work associated with the use of innovative approaches. The basic conditions of professional skills of future professionals through the acquisition of teaching experience and constant work. The teacher must be an educated person and must possess not only professional knowledge, but also knowledge of philosophy, sociology, ethics, politics, arts, modern science and technology. In addition, it should be an interesting conversationalist, cause the respect of students and for them to be a model of creative attitude to work, example.
Established that the most important qualities of a teacher is sincerity, rigor, responsibility, sense of duty, professional dignity, accuracy and clarity of their science, self-improvement and creativity. But, in the organization and certain special abilities and skills necessary to have a number of psychological characteristics that belongs to the category of teaching abilities. An important aspect of the teaching profession is the presence of constant innovation, knowledge requirements and changes in social development, the capacity for adequate perception of the needs and adjustments to their work in the content, forms and methods of training and education.
2. Belova L. O. Vichovna systema VNZ: Theoriay i Practica. — H. : V-vo NUA, 2004. — 264 p.
3. Meshko G. M. Vstup do pedagogichnoyi profesyi : navch. posib. / G. M. Meshko. — K. : Akademvydav, 2010. — 200 s.
4. Gnezdilova K. Formuvannya osobistisnsch yakostey maybutnyogo fachivzya / K. N. Gnezdilova // Vishcha shkola Ukraini v umovach globalizazii i integrazii : zbirnik materialiv vseukrainskoyi naukovopraktichnoyi conferenzii (27—28 bereznya). — Cherkasy : Vid-vo Cherkaski Nazional Universityet, 2008. — S. 150—152.
5. Kuzmina N. V. Sposobnosty, odaryennost, talent uchitelya / N. V. Kuzmina. — L. : Znaniye, 1985. — 32 p.
6. Pro derzhavnu nazionalnu programu “Osvita. Ukraina XXI stolittya” (zatverdzheno postanovoyu vid 3 zhovtnya 1993 r. № 896) [Electroniy resurs]. — Rezhim dostupu: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua
7. Shynkaruk V. Systemniy pidchid do doslidzhennya integraziynich prozesiv u vishchiy osviti Ukraini / V. Shynkaruk, H. Chakovskyy, K. Meteshkin // Vishcha shkola. — 2008. — № 9. — S. 12—19.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.