Effectiveness of the Pedagogical System of Training Future Primary School Teachers to Use Innovative Technologies: Research Results
The purpose of the article is to theoretically substantiate the peculiarities of forming the readiness of future primary school teachers to use innovative technologies. Among the research methods used, the following were decisive: analysis, generalization, experiment, questionnaires, expert evaluation, and observation. Results. In today's conditions, the driving force in the field of education is the use of innovative pedagogical technologies of learning and education, which satisfy the didactic requirements for ensuring the educational process. The training of a new generation of primary school teachers, who are able to depart from traditional forms and methods of working with students and at the same time perceive and extrapolate new pedagogical experience, new technologies, forms and methods of work in their professional activities, is aimed at realizing the need to create a positive educational environment by activating intellectual and sensory and emotional resources of each student. That is why there is a need to use appropriate pedagogical technologies in professional education. This, in turn, actualizes the need to include appropriate content in the subject-methodical training of future primary school teachers, requires rethinking and searching for new organizational forms and methods of training that would improve its quality and effectiveness, expand and deepen the content of professional training. This is due to the latest trends in the development of social, interstate, and cultural relations in the field of professional and pedagogical training of specialists and is the subject of special attention of the state, which is reflected in the main documents that determine the priorities of the educational policy of Ukraine: the laws of Ukraine «On Education», «On Higher Education» , «On the national informatization program», state programs «Information and communication technologies in education and science» for 2006-2010, Concept of implementation of state policy in the field of general secondary education reform «New Ukrainian school» for the period until 2029, Concept of media implementation of education in Ukraine (2010), Strategy for the development of the information society in Ukraine (2013), etc. So, the result of professional training of future teachers is the readiness to use pedagogical technologies in professional activities, which is determined by the actual problem of pedagogical science and practice. Conclusions. The author formulates general conclusions and recommendations for the implementation of theoretical and practical results of the study in the educational process of pedagogical universities, and identifies prospects for further research in the field of the problem under study.
2. Bondar, L.V. (2003). Joint educational work of junior schoolchildren as a factor of their mental and social development: PhD in Psychology. Кyiv.
3. Khymynets, V.V. (2012). Education and time. Uzhhorod: «Karpaty, Information and Publishing Center of the ZIPPO.
4. Koval, L.V. (2009). Professional training of future primary school teachers: technological component: monograph. Donetsk: YugoVostok, 375.
5. Marmaza, O. I. (2004). Innovative approaches to the management of an educational institution. Kharkiv: Osnova, 240 (Series «Library of the journal «School Management». Issues 11-12 (23-24)).
6. New Ukrainian School, (2016). Conceptual framework for reforming secondary school / compiled by. L. Hrynevych and others; Ministry of Education and Science. Retrieved from https://www.kmu.gov.ua/storage/app/media/reforms/ukrainska-shkola-compressed.pdf (accessed January 21, 2019).
7. Ostrovska, M. Y. (2021). Model of formation of future primary school teachers' readiness for the use of innovative technologies. Modern innovative and information technologies in the XXI century: a collective monograph. Katowice, Poland, 218-240.
8. Sysoieva, S.O. (Ed.). (2001). Pedagogical technologies in continuous professional education, Kyiv: VIPOL.
9. Pekhota, O.M., Sereda, I.V. & Prasol N. O. (2016). Formation of technological culture of the future teacher: a monograph. Mykolaiv: Ilyon.
10. Pometun, O.I. (2005). Competence-based approach is the most important guideline for the development of modern education. Ridnaia shkola, 1, 65-69.
11. Zimnitsa, E.A. (2009). Pedagogical conditions for the formation of ergonomic competencies in future primary school teachers: PhD thesis. Poltava.
12. Zyazyun, I. A. (2001). Technologization of education as a historical continuity. Continuing professional education: theory and practice: a collection of scientific works. Kyiv, 1, 73-85.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.