Formation of Readiness of Future Mathematics Teachers to Teach Mathematical Logic and Theory of Algorithms
The paper is dedicated to the issue of finding ways to increase the efficiency of teaching mathematical logic and the theory of algorithms in pedagogical higher education institutions through the formation of future teachers' professional readiness for teaching the specified type of activity. The purpose of the study was scientific justification and experimental verification of the technology of training students of pedagogical institutions of higher education to study mathematical logic and the theory of algorithms. Methods. During research, a complex of general scientific and special methods aimed at achieving the purpose (theoretical (analytical, retrospective); empirical (diagnostic, observational, praxemetric); pedagogical experiment; statistical processing of empirical data) were used. The results. In the paper the purpose and content of training students of pedagogical higher education to study mathematical logic and the theory of algorithms have been defined, that involves the acquisition by students of higher education of knowledge of the basics of science, the formation of special abilities and skills of using its methods, the acquisition of experience of creative activity, the formation of emotional and valuable experience attitude to activity. The structure of the future mathematics teacher's readiness for professional activity has characterized, which is formed by motivational-axiological, content-activity, professional-personal components. It has been proven that each of the structural components of readiness has its own peculiarities in the learning process and requires the development of their scientific and technological support in order to form the readiness of future teachers of mathematics to learn mathematical logic and the theory of algorithms. The paper highlights the issue of developing scientific and technological support for appropriate training; the influence of the implementation of the proposed technological support on the level of students’ readiness to learning mathematical logic and the theory of algorithms has been revealed. Conclusions. Readiness as an integral criterion of quality assessing of the activity of a future teacher of mathematics to mathematical logic and the theory of algorithms involves the formation of positive motives, significant for the implementation of this type of activity, personal qualities, possession of the means to achieve the goal. The performed research does not cover the issue; it may be promising to further study the issues of differentiating the training of higher education students for the specified type of activity.
2. Deinychenko, V.H. (2014). Hotovnist yak rezultat pidhotovky maibutnikh uchyteliv do navchannia starshoklasnykiv proektnoi diialnosti [Readiness as a result of training future teachers to teach high school students project activities]. Naukovi pratsi – Scientific works, 234 (246), 119–123 [in Ukraine].
3. Deinichenko, T.I. & Tubaiev, M.D. (2015). Stvorennia mikrohrup studentiv yak osnova dlia dyferentsiatsii navchannia matematychnoi lohiky v pedahohichnomu VNZ [The creation of microgroups of students as a basis for differentiating the teaching of mathematical logic in a pedagogical university]. Kafedra pedahohiky v systemi pidhotovky maibutnoho vchytelia (do 165-richchia vid dnia zasnuvannia kafedry): zbirnyk tez dopovidei naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii vykladachiv, doktorantiv i aspirantiv kafedry zahalnoi pedahohiky ta pedahohiky vyshchoi (pp. 58-59). Kharkiv: KhNPU [in Ukraine].
4. Deinichenko, T.I. & Deinychenko, H.V. (2021). Matematychna lohika i teoriia alhorytmiv: navchalno-metodychnyi kompleks dlia bakalavrantiv spetsialnosti «014 Serednia osvita (matematyka)» Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu imeni H.S. Skovorody [Mathematical logic and theory of algorithms: educational and methodological complex for undergraduates of the specialty «014 Secondary education (mathematics)» of H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University]. Kharkiv: KhNPU [in Ukraine].
5. Deinychenko, H. V. (2009). Pidhotovka studentiv pryrodnycho-matematychnykh spetsialnostei do tekhnichnoho konstruiuvannia u vyshchykh pedahohichnykh navchalnykh zakladakh [Preparation of students of natural and mathematical specialties for technical design in higher pedagogical educational institutions]. Extatnded abstract of candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv [in Ukraine].
6. Zhernovnykova, O.A., Shtefan, L.A., & Fazan, V.V. (2017). Formuvannia hotovnosti maibutnikh uchyteliv matematyky do navchalnoho proektuvannia [Forming future mathematics teachers’ instructional design skills]. Nauka i osvita: naukovo-praktychnyi zhurnal – Science and education: a scientific and practical journal, 10, 74–81. DOI: https://doi.org/10.24195/2414-4665-2017-10-9 [in Ukraine].
7. Zhernovnykova, O.A. & Prostakova, Yu.S. (2021). Metodyka formuvannia hotovnosti studentiv-matematykiv do vyvchennia matematychnykh dystsyplin [Methods of formation of the students-mathematicians’ readyness to study mathematical disciplines]. Profesiina osvita: metodolohiia, teoriia ta tekhnolohii – Professional education: Methodology, Theory and Technologies, 13, 110–123 [in Ukraine].
8. Zhukova, O.A. (2012). Pidhotovka studentiv VNZ do innovatsiinoi diialnosti zasobamy ihrovykh tekhnolohii. [Preparation of university students for innovative activities by means of game technologies]. Naukovi zapysky kafedry pedahohiky – Scientific notes of the department of pedagogy, 29, 44-51 [in Ukraine].
9. Malykhin, O.V. (2009). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady orhanizatsii samostiinoi navchalnoi diialnosti studentiv vyshchykh pedahohichnykh navchalnykh zakladiv [Theoretical and methodological principles of the organization of independent educational activities of students of higher pedagogical educational institutions]. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis. Kharkiv [in Ukraine].
10. Nikitchenko, L.O. (2012). Profesiina pidhotovka maibutnikh uchyteliv pryrodnychykh dystsyplin u protsesi fakhovoi praktyky [Professional training of future teachers of natural sciences in the process of professional practice]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis.Vinnytsya [in Ukraine].
11. Piekhota,O.M. et al. (2001). Osvitni tekhnolohii [Educational technologies]. Kyiv: A.S.K. [in Ukraine].
12. Dubaseniuk, O.A. et al. (2006). Profesiino-pedahohichna osvita: suchasni kontseptualni modeli ta tendentsii rozvytku [Professional and pedagogical education: modern conceptual models and development trends]. Zhytomyr : Vyd-vo ZhDU im. I. Franka [in Ukraine].
13. Deynychenko, G. V., Deinychenko V. G. & Deynichenko T. I. (2018). Training the students of natural-mathematical specialties in engineering design at higher institutions of pedagogical education. Educational Studios: Theory and Practice: monograph. Prague-Vienna, 315-322.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.