Subject-methodical competence of future teachers of physical culture: to the issue of identifying structural components
The article is devoted to the problem of determining the structural components of the subject-methodical competence of future physical education teachers in the context of updating the conceptual foundations of the educational space organization in general secondary education institutions. The significance of the professional activity of modern physical education teachers in the context of ensuring the students’ harmonious physical development is analyzed. It has been established that the subject-methodical competence of future physical education teachers is an important component of the professional competence of a modern specialist in the field of physical education and sports, who is able to determine the relevance of the issue, the significance of factors of physical education for strengthening the pupils’ health, physical capacity, and personal education qualities. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the author's view on the structure of the subject-methodical competence of future physical education teachers. To achieve the goal of the article, a number of methods of scientific knowledge were used, and the analysis of scientific literature was conducted for the purpose of synthetic and comparative analysis of the views of modern scientists on the problem of training future teachers of physical culture in the conditions of transformation of the general secondary education system: induction, deduction, synthesis, generalization, comparison in order to distinguish the structural components of subject-methodical competence of future teachers of physical culture. The results. The author's point regarding the structure of the subject-methodical competence of future physical culture teachers is substantiated, which is based on modern studies of the problem of updating the process of professional training of students of the specified specialty. It appeals to normative requirements regarding the results of academic training of future physical culture teachers in higher education institutions. Conclusions. Based on the theoretical and methodological foundations of the research, the essential characteristics of the concept of subject-methodical competence of future physical culture teachers, the following components and criteria of the announced competence are distinguished: motivational and valuable (the value of the methodical activity of the physical culture teacher perceived by the student in terms of ensuring a health-preserving educational environment in institutions of general secondary education), cognitive-knowledge (depth, integration and systematicity of professional knowledge of students), activity-methodical (a system of scientific, research, methodical abilities and skills necessary for the implementation of creative ideas during the design and construction of a physical education lesson, conducting an educational event, organization of interaction with children, parents, the public, etc.), reflective and analytical (ability to critically analyze, comprehend and evaluate one's own subject-methodical professional activity in order to increase its effectiveness).
2. Alieksieiev, O.O. (2021). Metodychno-tekhnolohichne zabezpechennia onovlennia pidhotovky maibutnikh uchyteliv fizychnoi kultury v pedahohichnykh ZVO do orhanizatsii indyvidualnoi roboty z uchniamy [Methodological and technological provision of updating the training of future teachers of physical culture in pedagogical higher education institutions for the organization of individual work with students]. Kamianets-Podilskyi : TOV «Drukarnia Ruta». [in Ukrainian].
3. Babych, V.I. (2015). Profesiina pidhotovka maibutnikh uchyteliv do vykhovannia sotsialno-zdorovykh pidlitkiv [Professional training of future teachers to raise socially healthy teenagers: theory and practice]: teoriia i praktyka. Luhansk : Derzh. zakl. «Luhan. nats. un-t im. Tarasa Shevchenka». [in Ukrainian].
4. Bezkopylnyi, O.O. (2020). Pidhotovka maibutnikh uchyteliv fizychnoi kultury do zdoroviazberezhuvalnoi diialnosti v osnovnii shkoli [Preparation of future physical education teachers for health-preserving activities in primary school: theory and methodology]: teoriia ta metodyka : monohrafiia. Cherkasy : ChNU im. B. Khmelnytskoho. [in Ukrainian].
5. Bermudes, D.V. (2016). Pidhotovka maibutnikh uchyteliv fizychnoi kultury do realizatsii variatyvnykh moduliv u protsesi profesiinoi diialnosti [Preparation of future teachers of physical education for the implementation of variable modules in the process of professional activity]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho natsionalnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu – Bulletin of the Chernihiv National Pedagogical University, 137, 200–203. [in Ukrainian].
6. Vaskov, Yu.V. (2016). Innovatsiini pidkhody do orhanizatsii fizychnoho vykhovannia uchniv zahalnoosvitnikh navchalnykh zakladiv [Innovative approaches to the organization of physical education of students of general educational institutions]. Teoriia ta metodyka fizychnoho vykhovannia – Theory and methodology of physical education, 04, 5–12. [in Ukrainian].
7. Moseichuk, Yu.Yu. (2017). Systemnyi ta prakseolohichnyi pidkhody u formuvanni kultury zdorovia maibutnikh uchyteliv fizychnoi kultury : zahalnoteoretychni rozvidky [Systemic and praxeological approaches in the formation of the health culture of future physical education teachers: general theoretical explorations]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu. Seriia : Pedahohika. Sotsialna robota – Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod University. Series: Pedagogy. Social work, 1, 164–167. [in Ukrainian].
8. Nosko, M.O. (2012). Problemy i shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh vchyteliv fizychnoi kultury [Problems and ways to improve the efficiency of professional training of future teachers of physical education]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho nats. ped. un-tu im. T. H. Shevchenka. Seriia : Pedahohichni nauky. Fizychne vykhovannia ta sport. – Herald of the Chernihiv National ped. University named after T. G. Shevchenko. Series: Pedagogical sciences. Physical education and sports, 92 (1), 184–187. [in Ukrainian].
9. Papucha, V.M. (2010) Formuvannia pedahohichnoi maisternosti maibutnoho vchytelia fizychnoho vykhovannia v protsesi fakhovoi pidhotovky [Formation of the pedagogical mastery of the future teacher of physical education in the process of professional training]. Extatnded abstract of candidate’s thesis. Zaporizhzhia. [in Ukrainian].
10. Protsenko, A.A. (2018). Formuvannia profesiinoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh uchyteliv fizychnoi kultury u protsesi pedahohichnoi praktyky [Formation of professional competence of future teachers of physical education in the process of pedagogical practice]. Candidate’s thesis. Kropyvnytskyi: Volodymyr Vynnychenko Central Ukrainian State University [in Ukrainian].
11. Shapovalova, I.V. (2014). Pidhotovka maibutnikh uchyteliv fizychnoi kultury do samovdoskonalennia ta formuvannia osnov zdorovoho sposobu zhyttia: teoretychnyi aspect [Preparation of future teachers of physical culture for self-improvement and formation of the foundations of a healthy lifestyle: theoretical aspect]. Pedahohika formuvannia tvorchoi osobystosti u vyshchii i zahalnoosvitnii shkolakh – Pedagogy of the formation of a creative personality in higher and secondary schools, 36, 427–437. [in Ukrainian].
12. Iavorska, T. Ye. (2016). Profesiina pidhotovka maibutnikh fakhivtsiv z fizychnoho vykhovannia ta sportu zasobamy mizhpredmetnoi intehratsii [Professional training of future specialists in physical education and sports by means of interdisciplinary integration]. Naukovyi chasopys NPU im. M. P. Drahomanova : zb. nauk. Prats – Scientific journal of the NPU named after M. P. Drahomanov: coll. of science works, 2 (71), 365–368. [in Ukrainian].
13. Alieksieiev, О. (2021). Experimental system of vocational training of physical culture teachers for organization pupils’ individual work. Scientific Journal of Polonia University, 48 (2021), 5, 8−14.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.