Theoretical Substantiation of the Pedagogical System of Training Future Geography Teachers for Continuous Professional Development
The article identifies the place of professional training of future geography teachers, in particular the importance of forming their readiness for continuous professional development. The purpose of the article is to theoretically substantiate the pedagogical system of training future geography teachers for continuous professional development. Among the research methods used, the following were decisive: description, synthesis, systematization, comparison and generalization of the analyzed data, methods of pedagogical modeling and forecasting. Results. The content of the concept of «pedagogical system» in the scientific psychological and pedagogical literature is analyzed. The structure of the system of training of future geography teachers for continuous professional development is determined. The elements and the model of the pedagogical system of preparation of future geography teachers for continuous professional development are structured and composed. The educational and professional programs of higher education institutions of Ukraine are analyzed for the presence of elements of the system of training future teachers of geography for continuous professional development. Conclusions. Analysis of basic scientific works and modern publications on the functioning of pedagogical systems of training future teachers gives grounds to argue about: the importance of the transition from traditional educational models of training to training systems capable of operating in new conditions, ready for lifelong learning, education and professional development; the importance of the readiness of future teachers of geography for continuous professional development and its integral part in the professionalism of the individual in the face of constant legislative, social and economic challenges; insufficient theoretical and methodological support of scientific and pedagogical staff of universities to prepare future teachers of geography for continuous professional development; the necessity for reviewing the content of educational programs in the specialty 014.07 Secondary education (Geography), improving programs of educational and industrial practices, the introduction of specialized courses in the educational process; the need to modernize the educational process by strengthening the positioning of innovative teaching methods, the introduction of digital and interactive learning technologies; creation of favorable conditions for academic exchanges of future teachers of geography (interuniversity within Ukraine, foreign) in order to gain new educational experience and increase their motivation for the process of continuous professional development. The author concluded that the construction of a pedagogical system for training future geography teachers for continuous professional development is designed to eliminate existing contradictions between theoretical foundations and their practical implementation in the educational process under educational and professional programs of the specialty 014.07 Secondary education (Geography).
2. Anosov, І.P. (2003). Antropolohіchnyi faktor yak systemotvorchii element osvіtnogo protsesu [Anthropological factor as a system-creating element of the educational process]. Pedagogіka, psihologіja ta mediko-bіologіchnі problemi fіzichnogo vihovannja і sportu – Pedagogy, psychology and medical and biological problems of physical education and sports,12, 36–44 [in Ukrainian].
3. Busel, V.T. (Ed.) (2009). Velykyi tlumachnyi slovnyk suchasnoi ukrainskoi movy: 250 000 slіv [Large explanatory dictionary of the modern Ukrainian language: 250,000 words]. Kyiv ; Іrpіn : Perun [in Ukrainian].
4. Disa, O. V. (2019). Pedagogіchna sistema jak osnova rozvitku osobistіsnoі zrіlostі studentіv [Pedagogical system as a basis for the development of personal maturity of students]. Vіsnik unіversitetu іmenі Alfreda Nobelja. Serіja «Pedagogіka і psihologіja» – Bulletin of the Alfred Nobel University. Pedagogy and Psychology Series, 1(17), 13-19 [in Ukrainian].
5. Dmitrenko, T.O. & Jaresko, K.V. (2011). Kryterіalnі kharakterystyky pedagogіchnoii systemi yak pіdhruntia rozrobky tehnologіi doslіdzhennia skladnogo obekta [Criteria characteristics of the pedagogical system as a basis for the development of technology for the study of complex objects]. Vіsnik Luganskogo nats. un-tu іm. T. Shevchenka – Bulletin of the Luhansk National University University named after T. Shevchenko, 21 (232), part ІІ, 84–90 [in Ukrainian].
6. Zhizhko, T.A. (2005). Pedahohіchna systema odyn іz chynnykіv vprovadzhennia іdei іntensifіkatsіi u profesіinіi pіdgotovtsі maibutnіkh fahіvtsіv [The pedagogical system is one of the factors in the introduction of the idea of intensification in the training of future professionals]. Naukovij chasopis NPU іmenі M. P. Dragomanova. Serіja 11. Socіologіja. Socіal'na robota. Socіal'na pedagogіka. Upravlіnnja – Scientific journal of NPU named after MP Drahomanov. Series 11. Sociology. Social work. Social pedagogy. Management, 3, 144–151 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kagan, M.S. (1996). Sistemnost i celostnost [Consistency and integrity]. Voprosy filosofii – Questions of philosophy, 12, 13–18. Retrieved from http://psylib.org.ua/books/kagam01.htm#1 [in Russian].
8. Kankovskii, І.E. (2009). Genezis rozvitku ponjattia «pedagogіchna systema» [The genesis of the development of the concept of «pedagogical system»]. Problemi іnzhenerno-pedagogіchnoi osvіti: zb. prac – Problems of engineering and pedagogical education, 24, 25–35 [in Ukrainian].
9. Kolomіec, A. (2021). Pobudova pedagogіchnoi systemy fundamentalіzatsii matematichnoi pіdgotovki maibutnіkh bakalavrіv tehnіchnykh specіalnostei [Construction of a pedagogical system of fundamentalization of mathematical training of future bachelors of technical specialties]. Molod і rynok – Youth and the market, 10/196, 84–91 [in Ukrainian].
10. Kuh, O.M. & Kuh, A.M. (2005). Pedagogіchnі systemy ta yikh proektuvannia [Pedagogical systems and their design]. Zbіrnik naukovih prac Kamianec-Podіlskogo nacіonalnogo unіversitetu іmenі Іvana Ogіenka – Collection of scientific works of Kamyanets-Podilsky National University named after Ivan Ogienko, 11, 148–151 [in Ukrainian].
11. Lodatko, E.O. (2010). Modeliuvannia v pedagogіtsі: tochky vіdlіku [Modeling in pedagogy: starting points]. Retrieved from http://www.intellect-invest.org.ua/pedagog_editions_e-magazine_pedagogical_science_vypuski_n1_2010_st_2 [in Ukrainian].
12. Malanjuk, N.M. (2020). Strukturno-funktsіonalna model systemy profesіinoi pіdgotovki maibutnіh fahіvtsіv zalіznichnogo transportu v umovah neperervnoi osvіty [Structural and functional model of the system of professional training of future railway transport specialists in the conditions of continuous education]. Profesіina osvіta: metodologіia, teorіia і tehnolohіi – Vocational education: methodology, theory and technology, 12, 109–127 [in Ukrainian].
13. Ostapchuk, O. (2005). Efektivnі pedagogіchnі systemy: Іnnovacіina stratehіia proektuvannja [Effective pedagogical systems: Innovative design strategy]. Rіdna shkola – Native school, 8, 16–19 [in Ukrainian].
14. Proshkіn, V. V. (2015). Pedahohіchna systema yak predmet naukovoho doslіdzhennia [Pedagogical system as a subject of scientific research]. Neperervna profesіina osvіta: teorіia і praktyka – Continuing professional education: theory and practice. №4. P. 7-12 [in Ukrainian].
15. Rudishin, S.D. (2013). Systemnii pіdhіd do vishhoi osvіty v Ukrainі: osvіchenіst, kompetentnіst, natsіonalnі tsіnnostі [System approach to higher education in Ukraine: education, competence, national values]. Pedagogіka і psihologіja. Vіsnik NAPN Ukraini – Pedagogy and psychology. Bulletin of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, 3, 69–75 [in Ukrainian].
16. Surmіn, Yu.P. (2006). Maisternia vchenogo: pіdruchnik dlia naukovcia [Scientist's workshop: a textbook for a scientist]. Kyiv : Konsorcіum z udoskonalennja menedzhment-osvіti v Ukrainі [in Ukrainian].
17. Teplytska, A. O. (2016). Model і modeliuvannia v profesіinіi osvіtі maibutnіkh uchytelіv [Model and modeling in the professional education of future teachers]. Aktualnі problemy psykholohii : zb. nauk. prac Іnstitutu psikholohii іmenі G. S. Kostiuka – Actual problems of psychology: coll. science. proceedings of the G.S. Kostyuk Institute of Psychology, 10(28), 424–433 [in Ukrainian].
18. Tlumachnij slovnik ukrainskoi movi [Explanatory dictionary of the Ukrainian language]. Retrieved from https://slovnyk.ua/index.php [in Ukrainian].
19. Trifonova, O. (2019). Komponenty metodychnoi systemy rozvytku іnformatsiino-tsifrovoi kompetentnostі u navchannі fіziki і tekhnіchnyh dysciplіn pry pіdgotovtsі maibutnіkh fahіvtsіv kompiuternikh tehnolohii [Components of the methodological system for the development of information and digital competence in the teaching of physics and technical disciplines in the training of future specialists in computer technology]. Naukovі zapysky Berdianskoho derzhavnoho pedahohіchnoho unіversitetu. Serіia : Pedahohіchnі nauky – Scientific notes of Berdyansk State Pedagogical University, 2, 299–309 [in Ukrainian].
20. Hrolenko, M.V. (2021). Systemnyi pіdhіd do formuvannia ekolohіchnoi kompetentnostі maibutnіkh uchytelіv bіologіі u protsesі fakhovoi pіdgotovky [A systematic approach to the formation of environmental competence of future biology teachers in the process of professional training]. Іmіdzh suchasnoho pedahoha – The image of a modern teacher, 4(199), 26–29. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33272/2522-9729-2021-4(199)-26-29 [in Ukrainian].
21. Shanskova, T.І. (2015). Perspektyvy funktsіonuvannia systemy profesiinoi pіdhotovki fakhіvtsіv humanіtarnoho profіlu v umovakh drugoi vyshhoi osvіty v Ukraynі. [Prospects for the functioning of the system of professional training of specialists in the humanities in the context of the second higher education in Ukraine]. Andragogіchnii vіsnyk: naukovyi elektronnyi zhurnal – Andragogical Bulletin: scientific electronic journal, 6, 86–93 [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.