ON THE DEFINITION OF CONTENTS PHENOMENON OF «PROFESSIONAL FULFILLMENT TEACHER OF HIGH SCHOOL»
The article highlights the issue decisive role in the development of self-identity specialist teacher of high school. The various approaches to the study of the phenomenon of personal and professional fulfillment, basic conditions and factors of successful self-identity in the course of its life and activity (psychobiological, physiological, psychological, educational and social). Found that professional self-realization often serves as a display of a set of individual professional and personal qualities and professional characteristics, so that it reproduces itself in its essence a multidimensional practical and professional activities.
The purpose of the article is to analyze the various scientific approaches to determining the content of the phenomenon of “self-identity” and “self-realization vocational high school teacher.”
Research interest in the personal fulfillment associated with understanding the decisive role in the development of self-identity, more demanding human qualities such as the ability to self-development and self-improvement. Ideas of self-identity and, in particular, the individual specialist teacher is the subject of great interest to scholars of the second half of the XX and XXI century.
With all the variety of different theories and concepts to this day there is no single concept of self-realization. Particular difficulty in methodological level causes uncertainty and underdevelopment of the concept of “self-realization”.
The analysis of scientific sources also shows that the vast majority of scientists under the professional fulfillment understands the totality of our individual professional and personal qualities and professional characteristics, so that it reproduces itself in its essence a multidimensional practical and professional activities. Also professional fulfillment can be interpreted as disclosing qualities, capabilities, capabilities and achieve maximum potential in professional activities.
2. Bolshakova A.M. Osobystisna realizovanist liudyny v ontohenezi (Personality feasibility of human ontogeny), Zaporizhzhia, 2011. – 36 p. [in Ukrainian]
3. Hryshko Yu.A. Formuvannia tsinnosti samorealizatsii maibutnikh pedahohiv u protsesi fakhovoi pidhotovky (The formation of selfrealization value of future pedagogues in the process of professional training), Zaporizhzhia, 2009. – 24 p. [in Ukrainian]
4. Huzii N.V. Katehoriia profesionalizmu v teorii i praktytsi pidhotovky maibutnoho pedahoha (The category of professionalism in the theory and practice of preparation of the future educator), Kyiv, 2007. – 39 p. [in Ukrainian]
5. Huzii N.V. Pedahohichnyi profesionalizm: istoryko-metodolohichni ta istorychni aspekty (Teaching professional: historical, methodological and historical aspects), Kyiv, 2004. – 243 p. [in Ukrainian]
6. Klochko V.E., Galazhinskij E’.V. Samorealizaciya lichnosti: sistemny’j vzglyad (Self-realization: a systematic view), Tomsk, 1999. – 154 p. [in Russian]
7. Korosty’leva L.A. Psixologiya samorealizacii lichnosti: zatrudneniya v professional’noj sfere (The psychology of self-realization: the difficulties in the professional field ). – SPb, 2005. – 222 p. [in Russian]
8. Kudinov S.I. Samorealizaciya kak sistemnoe psixologicheskoe obrazovanie (Self-realization as a systemic psychological formation), Relga, №16 (161). – http:// http://www.relga.ru [in Russian]
9. Leont’ev D.A. Razvitie idei samoaktualizacii v rabotax A. Maslou (Development of the idea of self-actualization in the works of Abraham Maslow), Voprosy’ psixologii, 1987, Vol. 3. – pp.150-158. [in Russian]
10. Losieva N.M. Samorealizatsiia osobystosti vykladacha vyshchoho navchalnoho zakladu yak zahalnopedahohichna problema (Self individual teacher higher education institution as general pedagogical problem), Kharkiv, 2007. – 43 p. [in Ukrainian]
11. Maksymenko S.D. Psykholohiia osobystosti: pidruchn. dlia stud.
vyshch. navch. zakl. (Psychology of Personality), Kyiv, 2007. – 296 p. [in Ukrainian]
12. Maslow A. Motivaciya i lichnost’ (Motivation and Personality), SPb, 1999. – 478 p. [in Russian]
13. Milinis O.A. Sub»ektno-orientirovanny’j podxod k razvitiyu kul’tury’ tvorcheskoj samorealizacii studentov-pedagogov v kreativnoj obrazovatel’noj deyatel’nosti (Subject-oriented going near development of culture of creative self-realization of studentsteachers in creative educational activity), Kazan’, 2012. – 50 p. [in Russian]
14. Olport G. Stanovlenie lichnosti (Becoming: Basic Considerations for a Psychology of Personality), Moskow, 2002. – 461 p. [in Russian]
15. Rodzhers K.R. Konsul’tirovanie i psixoterapiya. Novejshie podxody’ v oblasti prakticheskoj raboty’ (Counseling and Psychotherapy: Newer Concepts in Practice), Moskow, 2000. – 464 p. [in Russian]
16. Semenuxin P.Yu. Psixologicheskie determinanty’ professional’noj samorealizacii lichnosti lidera (Psychological determinants of professional self-realization of the individual leader), Novosibirsk, 2008. – 156 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.