Peculiarities of Using Innovation Pedagogical Technologies in the Professional Training of Future Specialists of Service Sector
The article deals with the importance and advantage of using innovation pedagogical technologies in professional preparation of future specialists of service sector that provides the development of professional, creative competencies and stimulates the future specialists’ need in self-education. It is emphasized that, thanks to the use of innovative technologies, the forms of modern lectures and practical classes are expanded and diversified: the quality of presentation of the material and efficiency of its assimilation are improved, the skills of informational and communicative interaction are formed, the worldview of students expands, and motivation for the chosen profession increases. The purpose of the article is to define the specific features of the application of innovative pedagogical technologies in the professional training of future specialists of the service sector in higher education institutions. The following methods have been used in the research as analysis, synthesis, systematization of the psychological and pedagogical literature, generalization. Results. The scientific and pedagogical analysis of literatures has allowed the author to specify the following peculiarities of innovation pedagogical technologies: 1) the personality of a teacher or an organizer of the educational process is leading, but this changes its position in relation to the student and to himself/herself; 2) the teacher appears not only as a carrier of knowledge and information, norms and traditions, but contributes of formation and development of student’s personality. The research results may contribute to optimization and improvements of teaching in the establishments of higher education by means of innovation pedagogical technologies.
Conclusion. Among a wide range of innovation pedagogical technologies of the most significant for preparation of future service sector specialist are personally-oriented technologies, technologies of project and problem teaching, information-communicative, interactive technologies. The study of professional disciplines with using of problem style of learning of teaching material, conducting independent researches, the result of which is creation of training projects on actual themes, allow to increase cognitive interest, induce of students as future service sector specialists to active acquisition of professional knowledge, skills, develop mental abilities, creation of strong base for deep professional preparation of future service sector specialists.
2. Holovan, M.S. (2012). Yevropeiska kredytno-transferna systema yak innovatsiina tekhnolohiia orhanizatsii navchannia. [The European credit-transfer system as an innovative technology of training organization] Profesionalizm pedahoha v konteksti yevropeiskoho vyboru Ukrainy: yakist osvity – osnova konkurentospromozhnosti maibutnoho fakhivtsia – Professionalism of the teacher in the context of the European choice of Ukraine: the quality of education - the basis of the competitiveness of the future specialist. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (pp 157-161) Yalta [in Ukrainian].
3. Yevropeiskyi osvitnii portal: Bolonskyi protses u period do 2020 roku [European Education Portal: Bologna Process in the period until 2020]. Retrieved from http//www.eu-edu.org/bolosnky5.html [in Ukrainian]..
4. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro osvitu» (nova redaktsiia) № 1556-18 vid 01 lypnia 2017 roku. [Law of Ukraine «On Education» (new edition)]. Retrieved from http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18 [in Ukrainian].
5. Lapinskyi, V.V. et al (2010). Zasoby informatsiino-komunikatsiinykh tekhnolohii yedynoho informatsiinoho prostoru systemy osvity Ukrainy [Means of information and communication technologies of the unified information space of the education system of Ukraine]. Kyiv : Pedahohichna dumka [in Ukraine].
6. Zastosuvannia Yevropeiskoi kredytno-transfernoi systemy navchannia (ECTS) u navchalnomu protsesi. [Application of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) in the educational process]. Retrieved from http://www.tspu.edu.ua/php1/include/resurs/kms [in Ukrainian].
7. Piekhota, O.M. et al. (2001). Osvitni tekhnolohii [Educational technologies]. Kyiv: A.S.K. [in Ukrainian].
8. Nikolaienko, S. & Rudavskyi, Yu. (Eds.). (2008). Osoblyvosti vprovadzhennia modulnoi tekhnolohii navchannia u VNZ III-IV rivniv akredytatsii v ramkakh Bolonskoho protsesu [Peculiarities of the implementation of modular learning technology in universities of the III-IV levels of accreditation within the framework of the Bologna process]. Kyiv : VIPOL [in Ukrainian].
9. Dubaseniuk, O.A. et al. (2006). Profesiino-pedahohichna osvita: suchasni kontseptualni modeli ta tendentsii rozvytku [Professional and pedagogical education: modern conceptual models and development trends]. Zhytomyr: Vyd-vo ZhDU im. I. Franka [in Ukrainian].
10. Tanana, S.M. (2017). Innovatsiina systema upravlinnia yakistiu sfery obsluhovuvannia yak oboviazkova skladova rozvytku turyzmu [Innovative quality management system of the service sphere as a mandatory component of tourism development]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu – Economic Bulletin of the University, 33/2, 88–93 [in Ukrainian].
11. Yaroshenko, O.H. Kontrol ta otsiniuvannia yakosti samostiinoi navchalnoi diialnosti studentiv v umovakh kredytno-modulnoi systemy orhanizatsii navchannia. [Control and evaluation of the quality of independent educational activities of students in the conditions of the credit-module system of the organization of education]. Retrieved from http:// www.nbuv.gov.ua/ejournals/Vnadps/2009_2/pdf_2/09 [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.