Training of Future Engineer-Pedagogues in the Field Of Food Technologies for the Use of Pedagogical Design in Professional Activities
In the presented publication, an attempt to substantiate the peculiarities of the professional training of a modern engineer-pedagogue in the field of food technologies when using pedagogical design in professional activities was made. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the basic principles of training future engineers-pedagogues in the field of food technologies for the use of pedagogical design in professional activities. Methods. The main methods as research and experimental work using elements of the modeling method, mathematical statistics; conversations and observations; survey; assessment and self-assessment methods; private methods of determining indicators of preparation for the use of pedagogical design; pedagogical testing, etc. are used. The results. In order to identify the initial levels of preparedness for the use of pedagogical design, to specify the goals of the study, the diagnostic procedures were conducted among full-time and part-time students; the effective diagnostic methods were identified to determine the level of preparation of future engineers-pedagogues of food technology for the pedagogical design use. The author of the article shares the experience of the Kryvyi Rih State Pedagogical University, where the educational discipline program «Fundamentals of Pedagogical Design» was developed. The author emphasizes that modern educational institutions need trained specialists taking into account the requirements of pedagogical design, and the educational process itself, based on the use of information and communication technologies, cannot do without trained professionals who have a clear idea of the theory and practice of creating educational new generation materials. Conclusions. It is noted that the future engineers-pedagogues of food technology in the conditions of educational process informatization should be ready to use and create digital educational resources based on information and communication technologies; the pedagogical design knowledge will be useful to practicing teachers, since more modern technical tools and technologies appear in their professional activities that will have a positive impact on the quality of education as a whole. The author states that knowledge of the basics of pedagogical design allows to create electronic educational materials to achieve projected educational goals; and that there is an urgent need to train future engineers-pedagogues of food technology with the help of new technologies to create digital educational resources and use them effectively in the educational process. The results of the conducted research have been made public, which give grounds for asserting that there is an urgent need to develop a training program for future engineers-pedagogues of food technology for the use of pedagogical design in professional activities, and as a direct result of this should be the introduction of the educational discipline «Fundamentals of Pedagogical Design» for pedagogical specialties into the educational process, as well as in the system of improving the qualifications of employees in the education sector.
2. Denysenko, S.M. (2015). Pedahohichnyi dyzain u suchasnomu osvitnomu protsesi [Pedagogical design in the modern educational process]. Visnyk Zhytomyrskoho derzhavnoho universytetu imeni Ivana Franka – Bulletin of Zhytomyr Ivan Franko State University, 3(81), 79–83 [in Ukraine].
3. Dychkivska, I.M. (2015). Innovatsiini pedahohichni tekhnolohii [Innovative pedagogical technologies]. Kyiv : Akademvydav [in Ukraine].
4. Lapinskyi, V.V. et al (2010). Zasoby informatsiino-komunikatsiinykh tekhnolohii yedynoho informatsiinoho prostoru systemy osvity Ukrainy [Means of information and communication technologies of the unified information space of the education system of Ukraine]. Kyiv : Pedahohichna dumka [in Ukraine].
5. Ponomarenko, V.S. et al (2017). Pedahohichnyi dyzain zasobiv elektronnoho navchannia na robochomu mistsi [Pedagogical design of electronic learning tools at the workplace]. Kharkiv: KhNEU [in Ukraine].
6. Ryzhova, I.S. (2015). Naukovi osnovy dyzainu [Scientific basis of design]. Humanitarnyi visnyk Zaporizkoi derzhavnoi inzhenernoi akademii – Humanitarian Bulletin of Zaporizhzhya State Engineering Academy, 62, 109–122 [in Ukraine].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.