Professional Training of Future Teachers of Technology and Drawings in the Context of Development International Educational Space
The article is devoted to the problem of the formation of competencies in future teachers of technology and drawing in the context of the international educational space. The purpose of the article is to justify the content and approaches in the professional training of future teachers of technology and drawing in the context of the international educational space, which contribute to the formation of their professional competence. In the research process, general scientific and pedagogical research methods were used: analysis, synthesis, classification, systematization, generalization. The results. The approaches, the content of professional training at its various cycles, which contribute to the formation of professional competence in future teachers of technology and drawing, are substantiated. The relevance and necessity of developing information and communication technologies in a pandemic for future teachers of technology and drawing during professional training is substantiated. The importance of qualified teachers in Ukraine and abroad, the formation of their relevant competencies in the educational sphere, in a pandemic, is analyzed. Appropriate methods, forms and methods of training future teachers of labor education during professional training in the context of the international educational space are considered. Conclusions. The necessity of changes in the educational process, its scientific and methodological support in connection with the rethinking of the situation in the educational space of technology and drawing is considered. Accordingly, students should have the formed modern general interconnected system of man-technician, in which you can make the final choice of future profession, the choice of direction in the profile school. In order to consolidate and form the historical consciousness of the Ukrainian people, preserve national memory and properly celebrate and honor memorable dates and anniversaries, future teachers should include relevant topics: essays, term papers and dissertations, lectures, seminars, round tables, scientific and practical conferences, etc. Experience at the university proves that to overcome these difficulties in choosing the appropriate form of presentation of graphic information, that would facilitate the assimilation of educational material by students, it is necessary to consider appropriate images of views, sections, various design and technological documents to transmit certain information. It should be noted that the appropriate mutual placement of parts, assemblies and assembly units should be given systematically, during the study of various disciplines while training. To overcome these difficulties, it is necessary to consider appropriate images of views, sections, various design and technological documents for the transmission of certain information. The study of disciplines during the professional training of future teachers of technology and drawing which form the appropriate level of psychological, pedagogical and methodological training is extremely important. The proposed material will be of interest to teachers of higher educational institutions in the field of labor training, technology and drawing.
2. Vaintraub, M.A. (2021). Orhanizatsiia efektyvnoho vykorystannia IKT u zakladakh vyshchoi osvity Ukrainy pid chas pandemii [Organization of the effective use of ICT in higher education institutions of Ukraine during the pandemic]. Naukovi zapysky – Scientific notes, 196, 14 –17 [in Ukrainian].
3. Vaintraub, M.A. (2019). Profesiina pidhotovka vykladacha vyshchoi shkoly v konteksti internatsionalizatsii osvitnoho prostoru [Professional training of higher school teachers in the context of internationalization of educational space]. Naukovyi visnyk Lotnoi akademii – Scientific Bulletin of the Flight Academy, 19, 24–29 [in Ukrainian].
4. Vasenko, V. (2020). Formuvannia hrafichnoi hramotnosti uchniv zahalnoosvitnikh navchalnykh zakladiv II stupenia [Formation of graphic literacy of students of second level secondary schools]. Skhidnoievropeiskyi naukovyi zhurnal – East European Scientific Journal, 6(58), issue 4, 40–44 [in Ukrainian].
5. Vasenko, V. (2020). Formuvannia hrafichnykh umin u proektno-tekhnolohichnii diialnosti uchniv bazovoi serednoi osvity [Formation of graphic skills in project-technological activities of students of basic secondary education]. Annali dItalia (Scientific Journal of Italy), 8(2), 51–54 [in Ukrainian].
6. Honcharenko, O. & Yanhol, R. (2014). Zmist proektnoi tekhnolohii v osvitnomu protsesi [The content of project technology in the educational process]. Tekhnolohichna osvita: problemy, dosvid, perspektyvy – Technological education: problems, experience, perspectives, 11, 83–88 [in Ukrainian].
7. Honcharenko, O.M., Borysov, V.V. & Vdovenko, I.S. (2020). Analiz rivnia hotovnosti maibutnikh pedahohiv do orhanizatsii i zabezpechennia inkliuzyvnoho navchannia yak innovatsii suchasnoi profesiinoi osvity [Analysis of the level of readiness of future teachers for the organization and provision of inclusive education as an innovation of modern professional education]. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Chernihivskyi kolehium» imeni T.H.Shevchenka –Bulletin of the Chernihiv Collegium National University named after T.H. Shevchenko. Natsionalnyi universytet «Chernihivskyi kolehium» imeni T.H.Shevchenka, 8, 12–17 [in Ukrainian].
8. Communication from the Commission: Making a European Area of Lifelong Learning a Reality. Brussels, 21.11.2001 COM (2001) 678 final. Retrieved from https://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2001:0678:FIN:EN:PDF.
9. «Education and Training 2010» The success of the Lisbon Strategy hinges on urgent reforms (Joint interim report of the Council and the Commission on the implementation of the detailed work programme on the follow-up of the objectives of education and training systems in Europe), 25-26 March 2004. Retrieved from http://archeia.moec.gov.cy/mc/335/6.jir_council_final.pdf.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.