Formation of professional and value orientations of the future teacher of technologies during a pedagogical practice
The actualization of scientists' attention to the axiological problems of education is connected with the understanding that positive changes in society indirectly depend on the same changes in the education system. The main criterion of these changes in education is the training of future teachers from the standpoint of awareness of the realities of the modern world. The value orientations of the individual are diverse and depend, on the one hand, on the content of the values, chosen by the individual, on the other – on the degree of assimilation of these values. Universal values are at the heart of the value orientations of the individual, and a future teacher, as a representative of society, must have an appropriate orientation to them. After all, a special role in the general system of professional training of future teachers is given to pedagogical practice, because, as we know, the most successful formation of the personality of the specialist occurs in activities close to her/his future profession. Therefore, today the most important task of teaching and extracurricular in higher education is the formation of a system of value orientations of the future teacher; this will create a basis for enriching the inner spiritual potential of applicants in the higher education system. The purpose of the article is the process of formation of professional and value orientations of future teachers of technology during a pedagogical practice. The research methods. In the course of the research general scientific and pedagogical research methods were used: theoretical: analysis (comparative, systemic, inductive, deductive); synthesis (general scientific, interdisciplinary, interdisciplinary); classification, systematization, generalization; empirical: studying the results of students' activities by analyzing student documentation on pedagogical practice. The results and discussion. The process of formation of professional and value orientations of future teachers in the conditions of their psychological and pedagogical training is considered. At the same time, such an aspect of professional and practical training of future specialists as the importance of the pedagogical practice influence on the process of formation of their professional and value orientations is insufficiently studied. The essence of pedagogical practice is the application by students of psychological-pedagogical and special-methodical theoretical knowledge in the real conditions of the educational process and extracurricular and mastering the methods of professional and pedagogical activities on this basis. Practical training includes all types of practices and is an integral part of the training of future technology teachers. The practical component of the educational process in higher education, namely the specialty «Secondary Education (Labor Education and Technology)», is carried out on a thorough theoretical basis, which in turn consists of psychological and pedagogical, methodological and special disciplines. Conclusions. It was found that an important condition for the professional development of future teachers of technology is the formation of values in teaching, and changes in the value orientations of student youth require revision and introduction of new forms and methods of work in higher education. The essence of the concept of «pedagogical practice» as a component of professional training of future teachers, which complements and enriches the theoretical training of applicants, creates opportunities for consolidation and deepening of knowledge, use of theoretical principles of professional disciplines to solve practical problems. The main aspects, structure and factors of pedagogical practice are studied, its functions are characterized.
2. Belan, T.Gh. (2012). Orghanizacijno-metodychni zasady pedaghoghichnoji praktyky majbutnikh vchyteliv tekhnologhij [Organizational and methodological principles of pedagogical practice of future teachers of technology]. Visnyk Ghlukhivsjkogho nacionaljnogho pedaghoghichnogho universytetu imeni O. Dovzhenka – Bulletin of Glukhiv National Pedagogical University named after O. Dovzhenko, (19), 171–174 [in Ukrainian].
3. Durmanenko, O. (2012). Teoretychnyj analiz ponjattja «pedaghoghichni umovy» v konteksti monitorynghu vykhovnoji roboty u vyshhomu navchaljnomu zakladi [Theoretical analysis of the concept of «pedagogical conditions» in the context of monitoring educational work in higher education]. Molodj i rynok – Youth and the market, 7 (90), 136 [in Ukrainian].
4. Zakon Ukrajiny «Pro vyshhu osvitu» (2014) [Law of Ukraine «On Higher Education»]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18#Text [in Ukrainian].
5. Kazanishena, N. (2009). Pedaghoghichna praktyka jak skladova procesu pidghotovky majbutnjogho vchytelja pochatkovoji shkoly do ekologhichnogho vykhovannja uchniv [Pedagogical practice as a component of the process of preparation of the future primary school teacher for ecological education of students]. Naukovyj zbirnyk Umansjkogho derzhavnogho pedaghoghichnogho universytetu – Scientific collection of Uman State Pedagogical University, 30, 25–34 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kaminsjka, O. (2011). Formuvannja profesijnykh cinnisnykh orijentacij studentiv tekhnichnogho universytetu [Formation of professional value orientations of students of technical university]. Molodji rynok –Youth and the market, 5 (76), 111–114 [inUkrainian].
7. Kara, S.I. (2011). Pedaghoghichna praktyka jak zasib formuvannja profesijnoji kompetentnosti majbutnikh uchyteliv [Pedagogical practice as a means of forming the professional competence of future teachers]. Zbirnyk naukovykh pracj Berdjansjkogho derzhavnogho pedaghoghichnogh ouniversytetu – Collection of scientific works of Berdyansk State Pedagogical University, 2, 118-122 [inUkrainian].
8. Kozij, M.K. (2001). Psykhologho-pedaghoghichni umovy udoskonalennja pedaghoghichnoji praktyky [Psychological and pedagogical conditions for improving pedagogical practice]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
9. Moroz, O.Gh. (1981). Molodyj uchytelj i shkiljnyj kolektyv [Young teacher and school staff]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
10. Paskar, V. (2010). Osoblyvosti formuvannja cinnisnykh orijentacij majbutnikh uchyteliv pochatkovykh klasiv u procesi fakhovoji pidghotovky. [Peculiarities of formation of future primary school teachers’ value orientations in the process of professional training]. Molodj i rynok – Youth and the market, 6 (65). 89–94 [in Ukrainian].
11. Shemyghon, N.Ju. (2008). Formuvannja cinnisnykh orijentacij majbutnikh pedaghoghiv u procesi profesijnoji pidghotovky [Value orientations formation among future teachers in the professional training process]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.