Forms and Means of Information and Communication Support for Students of Mathematics in the Pedagogical Institution of Higher Education
The article is devoted to the forms and means of information and communication support for students of mathematics in the pedagogical institution of higher education. The main purpose of the article is to define and characterize the forms and means of information and communication support for teaching mathematics in a pedagogical institution of higher education. To achieve this goal, the authors used the following research methods: analysis and generalization of scientific and methodological sources, government documents on the research topic for theoretical justification of the problem, modeling, synthesis of data. The results. The introduction to this article presents a theoretical analysis of educational technologies, in particular, highlights the «information technology» and defines the essence of this concept. The authors define the pedagogical goals of the use of information technology, as well as provide a classification of pedagogical software. The article highlights and substantiates computer training programs used in higher education institutions in the study of some disciplines, which by their purpose are divided into control (tests, questionnaires, etc.), reference and information (databases, dictionaries), modeling and electronic textbooks. In the process of analysis, the means of information and communication support for teaching mathematics in a pedagogical institution of higher education are identified: computer training and control programs (electronic textbooks, workshops, test systems, simulators), expert systems, electronic libraries, telecommunications, e-mail, teleconferences) and multimedia systems. Conclusions. The authors proved that spreadsheets and integrated mathematical packages can also be widely used in teaching students of mathematical disciplines. Integrated mathematical packages such as Matlab, MathCad, Maple, Mathematica are singled out and briefly described. It is noted that one of the leading types of ICT is computer telecommunications, in the system of mathematics education the use of the following types of computer telecommunications as teleconferencing, e-mail, electronic bulletin board and other Internet capabilities is quite possible. So, modern MultiMedia tools allow you to create a variety of information environments that increase the level of emotional perception of information, and to develop the ability to implement various forms of independent activities for information processing.
2. Buhaichuk, K.L. (2011). Elektronnyi pіdruchnyk: poniattia, struktura, vymohy. [Electronic textbook: concept, structure, requirements]. Informatsiini tekhnolohii i zasoby navchannia – Information technologies and teaching aids, № 2 (22). Retrieved from http://journal.iitta.gov.ua/index.php/itlt/article/view/437 [in Ukraine].
3. Bulashenko, A.V. (2010). Pobudova vektornykh dіahram za dopomohoiu matematychnoho paketu MathCAD [Construction of vector diagrams using the mathematical package MathCAD]. Scientific and methodical conference of teachers, staff and students of SSU, 2, 10–13 [in Ukraine].
4. Hurevych, R.S. & Kademіia, M.Iu. (2006) Informatsіino-telekomunіkatsіinі tekhnolohіi u navchalnomu protsesі ta naukovykh doslіdzhenniakh [Information and telecommunication technologies in the educational process and research]. Kyiv: Osvіta Ukrainy [in Ukraine].
5. Hurіn, R.S. (2016). Pіdhotovka maibutnoho vchytelia humanіtarnoho profіliu do zastosuvannia novykh іnformatsіinykh tekhnolohіi u navchalnomu protsesі zahalnoosvіtnoi shkoly [Preparation of future teachers of humanities for the use of new information technologies in the educational process of secondary school]. Odesa [in Ukraine].
6. Zhaldak, M.I. (2003).Pedahohіchnyi potentsіal kompiuternoorіientovanykh system navchannia matematyky [Pedagogical potential of computer-based mathematics teaching systems]. Kompiuternooriientovani systemy navchannia – Computer-based learning systems, 5, 313 [in Ukraine].
7. Zhernovnykova, O.A. (2017). Psykholohіchnyi aspekt realіzatsіi dystantsіinykh osvіtnіkh tekhnolohіi u navchalnyi protses maibutnіkh uchytelіv matematyky. [Psychological aspect of the implementation of distance learning technologies in the educational process of future teachers of mathematics]. Scientific notes of Berdyansk State Pedagogical University. Series: Pedagogical sciences, 2, 219–225 [in Ukraine].
8. Kostenko, R.V. (2011). Vyznachennia sutnostі poniat «kompiuternі tekhnolohіi» ta «іnformatsіinі tekhnolohіi» u naukovo-pedahohіchnіi lіteraturі. [Defining the essence of the concepts of «computer technology» and «information technology» in the scientific and pedagogical literature]. Naukovyi visnyk Pivdennoukrainskoho natsionalnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu imeni K.D. Ushynskoho – Scientific Bulletin of the South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after KD Ushinsky, 3–4, 248–256 [in Ukraine].
9. Ramskyi, Yu. & Ramska, K. (2016). Pro rol matematyky і deiakі tendentsіi rozvytku matematychnoi osvіty v іnformatsіinomu suspіlstvі [On the role of mathematics and some trends in mathematical education in the information society]. Scientific journal of National Pedagogical Dragomanov University. Series 2. Computer-based learning systems, (6 (13), 12–16 [in Ukraine].
10. Romanovskyi, O., Hrynova V., Zhernovnykova O., Shtefan, L. & Fazan V. (2018). Formuvannia tsyfrovoi kompetentnostі maibutnіkh uchytelіv matematyky: konstatuvalnyi etap [Formation of digital competence of future teachers of mathematics: ascertaining stage]. Informatsiini tekhnolohii i zasoby navchannia – Information technologies and teaching aids, 65(3), 184–200. Retrieved from https://journal.iitta.gov.ua/index.php/itlt/article/view/2412 [in Ukraine].
11. Synytsia, M.O. (2014). Vykorystannia multymedіinykh tekhnolohіi u navchalnomu protsesі VNZ yak zasіb formuvannia pedahohіchnykh znan [The use of multimedia technologies in the educational process of higher education as a means of forming pedagogical knowledge]. Professional pedagogical education: formation and development of pedagogical knowledge: monograph [in Ukraine].
12. Skyba, I.P. (2019). Fenomen іnformatsіino-komunіkatsіinykh tekhnolohіi. [The phenomenon of information and communication technologies]. Philosophical horizons, 42, 62–67 [in Ukraine].
13. Shybeniuk, M.O. (2008). Formuvannia іnformatsіinoi kultury і vprovadzhennia tekhnolohіchnykh іnnovatsіi v osvіtu [Formation of information culture and implementation of technological innovations in education]. Modern information technologies and innovative teaching methods in training: methodology, theory, experience, problems, 18, 44–48 [in Ukraine].
14. Shyshkіna, M.P. (2006). Tendentsіi rozvytku ta vykorystannia іnformatsіinykh tekhnolohіi v kontekstі formuvannia osvіtnoho seredovyshcha [Trends in the development and use of information technology in the context of the formation of the educational environment]. Informatsiini tekhnolohii i zasoby navchannia – Information technologies and teaching aids, 1(1). Doi: https://doi.org/10.33407/itlt.v1i1.287 [in Ukraine].
15. Ponomarova, N., Gulich, O., Zhernovnykova, O., Olefirenko, N. & Masych, N. (2021). Conditions of blended learning implementation in H. S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University: experience of Physics and Mathematics Faculty. Second International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML 2021), 1–8.
16. Zolotukhina, S., Bashkir, О. & Zhernovnykova, О. (2018). Stages of Training Future Mathematics Teachers in The Field of Pedagogical Improvisation. Science and education, 4, 80–86.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.