Modern Means of Information Technologies in Document Communications
With the expansion of human capabilities, the discovery of the latest laws and knowledge, with the development of the economy and production, the oral method of transmitting information gradually ceased to satisfy communicative needs. The society faced the need to build a system of documentary communications, providing for the long-term storage of information on tangible media in order to record significant information. Considering the large flow of information, the solution of office work issues is possible only through the widespread use of new information technologies using computer technology. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the need to use modern information technology capabilities in the process of document communications. Methods. In the course of the research the scientific and methodical materials, Internet sources, platforms for the theoretical substantiation of the covered problem are analyzed and generalized, so the methods of analysis and generalization are used. The results. In the course of the research, an overview of modern services and platforms for working with documents was carried out. Moreover the advantages of electronic document management were identified in the article. The substantiation of the need to use modern facilities information technology in the document communication process received further development. Conclusions. The authors stated that today's traditional professional activities are transferred in digital format, which greatly increases the efficiency and productivity of work, provides convenience and mobility of working with electronic documents, greatly facilitates and simplifies document communication. Currently, there are a lot of services for working with documents, and that is why it is quite difficult to make sense of such a variety. In the authors’ opinion, in the professional training of future specialists in the relevant specialties, it is necessary to familiarize applicants with the possibilities of modern information technologies. After all, the ability to use platforms, services for working with document flow allows you to optimize and rationalize management activities in all its areas of activity. The authors concluded that information analysts, document managers should have an idea of the capabilities of such resources and instantly respond to qualitative changes in this area.
2. Dilo. Retrieved from https://www.eos.com.ua/eos/ua/products/delo/ [in Ukrainian].
3. Zbanatska, O.M. (2016) Dokument u realiiakh sohodennia [Document in the realities of our time]. Bibliotechna planeta - Library planet, № 3, P. 23-27 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kovalchuk, N.V. (2019). Dokumentni komunikatsii v upravlinni bibliotekoiu [Document communications in library management]. Bibliotekoznavstvo. Dokumentoznavstvo. Informolohiia – Library Science. Documentation. Informology, № 4. Retrieved from http://journals.uran.ua/bdi/article/view/189853 [in Ukrainian].
5. Kuzovova, N.M. (2015). Informatsiini tekhnolohii v arkhivnii spravi ta dokumentoznavstvi [Information technologies in archives and document science]. Kherson [in Ukrainian].
6. Lisina, S.O. (2013). Dokumentni resursy [Documentary resources] : navch. posibn. Seriia «Informatsiia. Komunikatsiia. Dokumentatsiia», vyp. 1. Lviv: vyd-vo Lvivskoi politekhniky [in Ukrainian].
7. Prylutska, A.Ie., Karpenko, O.O., Parafiinyk, N.I. & Medved O.V. (2016) Dokumentno-informatsiine zabezpechennia suchasnoi profesiinoi komunikatsii [Document and information support of modern professional communication]. Kharkiv: Nats. aerokosm. un-t «Khark. aviats. in-t» [in Ukrainian].
8. Redka, K.Iu. (2017). Dokumentna komunikatsiia v systemi informatsiinoho upravlinnia [Document communication in the information management system]. Molodyi vchenyi – Young scientist, 4 (44), 108-113 [in Ukrainian].
9. Solianyk, A.A. (2000). Dokumentni potoky ta masyvy [Document streams and arrays]. Kharkiv : KhDAK, P. 8 [in Ukrainian].
10. Tkach, L.M. & Savchenko, S.V. (2019) Terminy dokumentoznavstva [Terms of document science]: navch. posibn. dlia studentiv spetsialnosti 029 Informatsiina, bibliotechna ta arkhivna sprava. Vyd. 2-he, pererob. i dop. Dnipro: NMetAU [in Ukrainian].
11. Shvachych H.H., Tolstoi V.V., Petrechuk L.M., Ivashchenko Yu.S., Huliaieva O.A. & Sobolenko O.V. (2017). Suchasni informatsiino-komunikatsiini tekhnolohii [Modern information and communication technologies]. Dnipro: NMetAU [in Ukrainian].
12. AlmexECM. Retrieved from https://almexecm.com.ua [in Ukrainian].
13. Bitrix24. Retrieved from https://www.bitrix24.ua [in Ukrainian].
14. Document.Online. Retrieved from https://document.online [in Ukrainian].
15. Google. Retrieved from: https://www.google.com/intl/uk_ua/docs/about/ [in Ukrainian].
16. M.E.Doc. Retrieved from: https://medoc.ua/blog/5-prichin-chomu-paperovij-dokumentoobig-u-minulomu [in Ukrainian].
17. Microsoft. Retrieved from: https://www.microsoft.com/uk-ua [in Ukrainian].
18. OneBox. Retrieved from: https://crm-onebox.com/ua [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.