Use of ICT Tools in Professional Training of Future Primary School Teachers in Studying the Ukrainian Language by Professional Orientation
The article considers ICT tools used in the educational process of training future primary school teachers at the Ferenc Rakoczi II Transcarpathian Hungarian Institute and Mukachevo State University in teaching the disciplines «Ukrainian language for professional purposes». The purpose of the article is to consider the benefits of using ICT in the educational process and give examples of their use for the training of future primary school teachers. Methods. In the process of experimental work the following research methods were used: theoretical: analysis, comparison, systematization, generalization; empirical: observations, surveys. The results. Means and forms of computer use in classes are defined as following: use of media resources as a source of information; computer support of the teacher's activity at different stages of the lesson; organization of students' project activities. The advantages of using ICT are highlighted, namely: individualization of education; intensification of students' self-study work; increasing the volume of tasks performed in the classroom, expanding information flows when using the Internet; increase of motivation and cognitive activity due to the variety of forms of work, the possibility of including the game moment. Emphasis is placed on using the LearningApps.org program, which is designed to support learning and teaching through small public interactive exercises. Using the Learning Apps interactive task designer, a number of tasks that are used in Ukrainian language classes for professional purposes have been developed. The authors noted that both teachers and students can create interactive modules based on ready-made templates. The application for creating educational projects Kahoot is considered. With its help you can create a test, survey, educational game or arrange a marathon of knowledge. The application works both in the desktop version and on smartphones. It is proposed to use different types of Kahoot. The classic version of Kahoot (Classic Kahoot) is a quiz-competition between individual students of the group. Team Kahoot is a team game (the group is divided into several teams, and each team gives their answers after discussing them). Blind Kahoot allows us to submit new material in an unusual way, this forces students not to be passive participants in the process. Connected Kahoot is a game mode where groups from different educational institutions participate. Ghost Kahoot allows students to once again take part in the same quiz and compete with themselves. The next Learner to Leaders Kahoot mode is an option for the most gifted and active students who want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills. Research activities on this topic were carried out through the analysis of scientific and pedagogical literature and the results of research on the training of future primary school teachers. Conclusions. The use of ICT in the educational process of future primary school teachers contributes to the development of motivation and interest of students to study the discipline «Ukrainian language for professional purposes».
2. Herasymchuk, O.O. & Rud, V.D. (2007). Osoblyvosti stvorennia elektronnoho posibnyka po rozmirnomu analizu [Features of creating an electronic manual for dimensional analysis.] Naukovi notatk – Scientific notes, Lutsk, 20, 86–88. [in Ukrainian].
3. Hurevych, R.S. Kademiia, M. Yu. & Shevchenko L. S. (2012). Informatsiini tekhnolohii navchannia: innovatsiinyi pidkhid [Information learning technologies: an innovative approach]. Navchalnyi Posibnyk Vinnytsia : TOV firma «Planer» [in Ukrainian].
4. Horokhova T. O. (2017) Formyrovanye hrammatycheskoi kompetentnosty studentov sredstvamy tekhnolohyi Web 2.0 [Formation of grammatical competence of students by means of Web 2.0 technologies] European Journal of Education and Applied Psychology (1), 23-26 [in Russian].
5. Kahoot! Retrieved from https://getkahoot.com//.
6. Komarnytska, O.M. (2016). Osoblyvosti zastosuvannia mobilnykh tekhnolohii u navchanni [Features of application of mobile technologies in training] Novitni informatsiino-komunikatsiini tekhnolohii v navchalnomu protsesi: aktualni problemy [The latest information and communication technologies in the educational process: current issues]: materialy naukovo-metodychnoi konferentsii, 30 lystopada 2016 r., Ternopil, TOKIPPO, 3 – 8. [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.