Features of Education of Students-Philologists in the Conditions of Informatization and Digitalization of Higher Education
The article substantiates the relevance of informatization of society in general and education in particular, outlines the main tasks in the training of future professionals. The purpose of the article is to theoretically substantiate the peculiarities of the organization of the future philologists’ training process. Methods. The following research methods are used: analysis and generalization of scientific and methodological sources, government documents on the research topic for the theoretical justification of the problem, modeling and synthesis of the obtained data. The results. The terminological apparatus «informatization of education», «means of informatization», «digitalization» is defined. The main components of the modern educational environment of a higher education institution are highlighted and the function of the innovative component is emphasized. It was found that the main components that will ensure the formation of digital competence of philology students are the content and means of education. It has been established that the study of compulsory and elective disciplines, which will contribute to the general and professional competencies’ formation, is equally necessary for mastering the theoretical foundations and practical skills of using innovative information and digital technologies. It is established that within the obligatory course «Pedagogy» students of philological specialties master the module «Digital training tools» in which they gain basic knowledge about digital technologies and ways to use them, and hone and supplement this knowledge while studying other disciplines. In a classroom, students learn to use different computer-based learning tools to complete a variety of tasks. Future philologists search and critically analyze information on the Internet; work with electronic textbooks and dictionaries; prepare visual aids: presentations, tables, diagrams, infographics, briefings, create audio and video content for classes, prepare tasks for test control on various platforms and services, learn to present public information on social networks properly and more. Conclusions. It was found that in recent years there have been many philological sites that provide information assistance and various services, creating electronic libraries, virtual laboratories, Internet projects, which contribute to the quality of training of philological specialties students.
2. Zakon Ukrainy pro vyshchu osvitu (2014) [Law of Ukraine on Higher Education]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18#Text [in Ukrainian].
3. Bratko, M. (2012) Struktura osvitnoho seredovyshcha vyshchoho navchalnoho zakladu. [The structure of the educational environment of higher education]. Naukovi zapysky Kirovohradskoho derzhavnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu imeni V.Vynnychenka. Seriia Pedahohichni nauky. – Scientific notes of Kirovohrad State Pedagogical University named after V. Vynnychenko. Pedagogical Sciences Series, 135, 67-72. [in Ukrainian].
4. Vashchenko L. (2012) Innovatsiine seredovyshche pisliadyplomnoi pedahohichnoi osvity. [Innovative environment of postgraduate pedagogical education]. Pisliadyplomna osvita – Postgraduate education, 1, 37–40 [in Ukrainian].
5. Zakon Pro Natsionalnu informatyzatsiiu osvity (1998). [Law on National Informatization of Education]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/74/98-%D0%B2%D1%80#Text [in Ukrainian].
6. Krapliuk S.O. (2019) Osoblyvosti tsyfrovizatsii osvitnoho protsesu u vyshchii shkoli. Informatsiino-tsyfrovyi osvitnii prostir Ukrainy: transformatsiini protsesy i perspektyvy rozvytku. [Features of digitalization of the educational process in higher education. Information and digital educational space of Ukraine: transformation processes and prospects of development] Materialy metodolohichnoho seminaru NAPN Ukrainy. 4 kvitnia. – Proceedings of the methodological seminar of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
7. Sobchenko T. M.(2020) Zmishane navchannia yak zasib aktyvizatsii adaptyvnykh protsesiv u vyshchii pedahohichnii osviti. [Blended learning as a means of activating adaptive processes in higher pedagogical education] Elektronne naukove fakhove vydannia «Adaptyvne upravlinnia: teoriia i praktyka». Seriia «Pedahohika». – Electronic scientific professional publication «Adaptive control: theory and practice. Pedagogy Series, 9(17). Retrieved from: https://amtp.org.ua/index.php/journal/article/view/340 [in Ukrainian].
8 Sobchenko T. M. (2020) Dosvid vykorystannia informatsiino-komunikatsiinykh tekhnolohii pry vykladannia pedahohichnykh dystsyplin. [Experience in the use of information and communication technologies in teaching pedagogical disciplines.] Visnyk Hlukhivskoho natsionalnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu. Pedahohichni nauky. – Bulletin of Glukhiv National Pedagogical University. Pedagogical Sciences. Vyp.44. S. 71-78. Retrieved from: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11PfxltTBL7L8NRQv00TueOHdGwrwBPPa/view [in Ukrainian].
9. Semenoh O. (2005) Systema profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh uchyteliv ukrainskoi movy i literatury (v umovakh pedahohichnoho universytetu). [The system of professional training of future teachers of Ukrainian language and literature (in the conditions of pedagogical university)]. Doctor’s thesis. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.