Methodological bases for the formation of professional competence of future art specialties teachers
The article is devoted to the theoretical analysis of methodological bases for the formation of professional competence of applicants of higher art and pedagogical education. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the leading methodological approaches to the formation of professional competence of future teachers of art specialties. Methods. The following methods were used in the research process: analysis of scientific and pedagogical literature, generalization, synthesis, formulation of conclusions. The results. The authors of the article highlight the essence of the concept of "professional competence of future teachers of art specialties" and outline the directions of formation of this pedagogical category. The article suggests the analysis of the concept of "methodology" and "methodological approach". The benefit of the study is that the authors proved that the successful formation of professional competence of future teachers of art specialties will contribute to the implementation in the educational process of higher pedagogical education ideas of competency, system, activity, culturological, axiological and acmeological approaches. The essence and content of the mentioned methodological approaches in the context of art pedagogy are characterized. Conclusions. The authors of the article state that the analysis of scientific literature together with the essence and specifics of forming the professional competence of future teachers of art specialties enabled definition and theoretical substantiation of the leading methodological approaches, which realization in educational process of establishments of higher pedagogical education will promote achievement of the stated purpose. Among the outlined methodological approaches, the authors define the most important as studies have shown, they are acmeological, culturological and competence approaches. The competence approach helped to increase the professional competence of future teachers of art history. The acmeological approach allowed us to outline new plans and tasks, more complex than the previous ones. The culturological approach allowed outlining the main tasks of professional training of future teachers of art history. Their use should be done due to a number of factors defined by the authors according to every approach.
2. Busel, V. T. (Ed.) (2004). Velykyi tlumachnyi slovnyk suchasnoi ukrainskoi movy [Large explanatory dictionary of the modern Ukrainian language]. Kyiv; Irpin: VTF «Perun» [in Ukrainian].
3. Honcharenko, S. (1997). Ukrainskyi pedahohichnyi slovnyk [Ukrainian pedagogical dictionary]. Kyiv: Lybid [in Ukrainian].
4. Krasovska, O. (2017). Teoretychni ta metodychni zasady profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh uchyteliv pochatkovoi shkoly u haluzi mystetskoi osvity zasobamy innovatsiinykh tekhnolohii [Theoretical and methodical principles of professional preparation of future teachers of initial school in industry of artistic education by facilities of innovative technologies.]. Doctor of Pedagogic Sciences Thesis. Zhytomyr [in Ukrainian].
5. Masol, L. (2010). Estetyzatsiia navchalno-vykhovnoho protsesu v zahalnoosvitnii shkoli [Aestheticization of the educational process in secondary school]. Teoretyko-metodychni problemy vykhovannia ditei ta uchnivskoi molodi – Theoretical and methodological problems of raising children and students, 14, 240-251 [in Ukrainian].
6. Masol, L. (2004). Kontseptsiia khudozhno-estetychnoho vykhovannia uchniv u zahalnoosvitnikh navchalnykh zakladakh [The concept of artistic and aesthetic education of students in secondary schools]. Informatsiinyi zbirnyk MON Ukrainy – Information collection of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, 9, 7-23 [in Ukrainian].
7. Onyshchenko, N. (2021). Metodolohichni pidkhody do vykladannia pedahohichnykh dystsyplin u protsesi profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh uchyteliv [Methodological approaches to teaching pedagogical disciplines in the process of professional training of future teachers]. Retrieved from http://pedagogy-journal.kpu.zp.ua/archive/2021/75/part_2/31.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Selevko, G. (2006). Entsiklopediya obrazovatelnyih tehnologiy: v 2 t., [Еncyclopedia of educational technologies: in 2 volumes]. Moskva: NII shkolnyih tehnologiy. Vol. 1 [in Russian].
9. Sotska, H. Akmeolohichnyi pidkhid u pedahohichnii osviti Ukrainy [Acmeological approach in pedagogical education of Ukraine]. Edukacja dla przyszłości w świetle wyzwań XXI wieku, 1, 387-397 [in Ukrainian].
10. Chaika, V. (2011). Osnovy dydaktyky: navchalnyi posibnyk [Fundamentals of didactics: a textbook.]. Kyiv: Akademvydav [in Ukrainian].
11. Shabanova, Yu. (2014). Systemnyi pidkhid u vyshchii shkoli: pidruchnyk [System approach in high school: a textbook]. Dnipropetrovsk: NHU [in Ukrainian].
12. Shcholokova, O. (2007). Modernizatsiia fakhovoi mystetskoi osvity u konteksti suchasnykh humanistychnykh idei [Modernization of professional art education in the context of modern humanistic ideas.]. Naukovyi chasopys NPU im. M. P. Drahomanova – Scientific journal of NPU named after M. P Dragomanova, 4 (9), 11-14 [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.