FORMATION OF THE STUDENTS’ TRAINING AND COGNITIVE ACTIVITY IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PROBLEM-BASED LEARNING TECHNOLOGY
The theoretical and methodological basisfor the formation of the training and cognitive activity of future teachers in the process of implementing the problem-based learning technology is opened in the article. The analysis of the category of “training and cognitive activity of a student” is done. The factorshaving an influence on the forming of training and cognitive activity of students are defined.
The role of problem-based learning technology in the formation of the training and cognitive activity of future teachers is grounded. It is confirmed that a problem-based learning is a type of developmental education, in which the systematic independent research activity of students combines with theiracquisition of not ready conclusions of science, but a system of methods, built on the goal-setting basis and the principle of problematicity; the process of interaction of teaching and learning that is focused on the formation of cognitive independence, sustainable learning motivation and mental abilities (including creative). Having based on the problems of high school,the main functions of problem-based learning, dividing them into general and special, are identified.
2. Vilkeev D. Poznavatelnaia deiatelnost uchashchikhsia pri problemnom obuchenii / Vilkeev D. – Kazan : KHPY, 1967. – 250 s.
3. Honcharenko S. Ukrainskyi pedahohichnyi slovnyk / Semen Honcharenko. – K. : Lybid, 1997. – 373 s.
4. Kovaleva H. Orhanizatsiia samostoiatelnoi raboty studentov na osnove deiatelnostnoi teorii ucheniia / Kovaleva H. – SPb., 1995. – 253 s.
5. Kudriavtsev T. Problemnoe obuchenie: istoki, sushchnost, perspektivy / Kudriavtsev T. – M. : Znanie, 1991. – 80 s.
6. Litvinenko N. Razvitie poznavatelnoi aktivnosti uchashchikhsia v usloviiakh problemno-poiskovoi deiatelnosti / Litvinenko N. – M. :
7. Pedahohika,1987. – 156 s.
8. Leontev A. Deiatelnost. Soznanie. Lichnost / Leontev A. – M. : Politizdat, 1975. – 304 s.
9. Lerner Y. Problemnoe obuchenie / Lerner Y. – M. : Znanie, 1974. – 64 s.
10. Markova A. Formirovanie motivatsii ucheniia : kniha [dlia uchitelia] / Markova A., Matis T., Orlov A. – M. : Prosveshchenie, 1990. – 192 s.
11. Matiushkin A. Problemnaia situatsiia v myshlenii i obuchenii / Matiushkin A. – M. : Pedahohika, 1972. – 168 s.
12. Makhmutov M. Problemnoe obuchenie : osnovnye voprosy teorii / Makhmutov M. – M. : Pedahohika, 1975. – 368 s.
13. Okon V. Osnovy problemnoho obucheniia / Okon V. – M. : Prosveshchenie, 1968. – 208 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.