Forms Organization of Work With People With Special Educational Needs in China
The article analyzes the conditions for providing accessible education for people with special educational needs in China. The development of inclusive education, its position at this stage of education in China is considered. The aim of the article is to reveal the essence of the concept of «inclusive education» and to define the forms of organizing the work of people with special educational needs in China. To achieve the goal of the study, the following research methods have been used: analysis of scientific literature, observation, system analysis, comparative analysis, logical analysis, analogy, methods of classification, systematization, generalization, analysis of personal experience of teaching and learning in higher educational institutions in China, comparison and interpretation of the obtained data. The results. The author defines that inclusive education is the provision of equal access to education for all students, taking into account the diversity of educational needs and individual capabilities of the individual. Based on the analysis of the scientific literature, it is shown that effective forms of organizing the educational process of children with special needs are: education in a general (inclusive) classroom, if necessary, with individual or group support; training in a correctional class of a general secondary education institution under the guidance of a special teacher, with participation in general school activities; distance learning for students who are physically unable to attend educational institutions; training in a medical and social institution, in particular with partial inclusion in a general secondary education institution. The article proves that inclusion is not a form, but a new education with its humanistic philosophy of possibilities and free choice, it is a necessary preparation for life and full integration of everyone into society. Conclusions. The author is convinced that the effectiveness of inclusive education depends on five main organizational and pedagogical conditions: the availability of an accessible environment and humane relations with all participants in the educational process; scientifically based system of integration of children into mixed (inclusive) groups; high professionalism of teachers and leaders; acceptance of each student and involvement, organizational culture and spirit of mutual understanding; integration of an inclusive educational organization with social institutions.
2. Wang Peifeng, Yu Bingxia. (2002). Educational equity is the core connotation of inclusive education. China Special Education, 03.
3. Yuan Tingting. (2002) China's inclusive education: starting from the establishment of a comprehensive concept. Hefei Union University Journal, 02.
4. Liu Lili. (2002). A Comparative Study on Several Issues of Inclusive Education. Journal of Mudanjiang Teachers College (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 01.
5. Zhong Jianwei. (2002). Fairness and Equality: The Archimedes Pivot to Support the Development of Inclusive Education. Global Education Outlook, 05.
6. Deng Meng, Pan Jianfang. (2003). Some theoretical reviews on inclusive education and their enlightenment to us. China Special Education, 04.
7. Kong Ming. (2003). Inclusive education and its psychological dilemma. China Special Education,06.
8. Liu Hao. (2003). The role of educational resources in the community in promoting inclusive education. China Special Education, 06.
9. Sun Weixia. (2003). Inclusive Education: Concept and Implementation. Coal Higher Education, 03.
10. Wang Peifeng. (2003). Ding Bingxia. Educational Equity: An Interpretation of the Connotation of Inclusive Education. Modern Special Education, 02.
11. Li Yisheng, Cai Jun. (2003). Inclusive education: the integration of children with special needs in ordinary schools. Modern Special Education, 05.
12. Zhong Jianwei. (2003). Inclusive Education: Definition and Ideas. Global Education Outlook, 05.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.