Theoretical Bases of Pedagogical Partnership as One of the Factors of the Effective Interaction of Participants in the Educational Process
The article deals with the problem of partnership between the participants of the educational process. The purpose of the article is to consider the theoretical bases of the formation of partnership skills during the educational process. Methods. Analysis, synthesis, comparison are chosen as the main methods of pedagogical experiment. The results. The role of partnership in the formation of teachers’ and students’ unity is shown, together with the interrelations «teacher-teacher», «teacher-student», «student-student». The methodological approaches are considered as the basis for the process of forming partnership relations in the educational process of the institution. Such chosen methodological approaches are: systemic approach, activity approach, acmeological approach, integrative approach, praxeological approach. The role of each approach in the studied process is shown. The considerable attention is paid to general scientific and specific principles. Among the general scientific principles, the emphasis is made on the principles of scientificity, accessibility, consistency and connection of theory with practice. The following are considered as specific principles: mutual respect, friendly attitude to each other, decision-making discretion, and distribution of leadership responsibilities. The attention is also paid to the requirements of partnership in school and family. The authors of the research defined the basic requirements and rules for forming school-family partnership: social and pedagogical partnership; forming life and profession values; professionalism; ensuring the uniform parents’ and teachers’ requirements; humanization of interpersonal relations in any team, showing tolerance, voluntariness, the members’ ability to interact. The importance of regularity in the implementation of community requirements and rules is indicated. Conclusions. Considering the problem of forming partnership relations to be little analysed and studying partnership relations in the form of a pedagogical partnership, the authors made a conclusion that this process should be seen as interconnected through structures: teacher-student-student-parent, which is in line with the Concept of the New Ukrainian School. The authors added that the formation of partnership relations in a teaching staff will contribute to the introduction of new educational technologies, promote to the humanization of the educational process, the establishment of relations on a parity basis.
2. Kokhanova, O. (2011). Psykholohiia partnerskoi vzaiemodii v osviti [Psychology of partnership in education]. Kyiv: PP Shcherbatykh O. [in Ukrainian].
3. Nikolenko, L.T. (2018). Pedahohika partnerstva yak umova realizatsii zavdan rozvytku osobystosti dytyny u konteksti Novoi ukrainskoi shkoly [Pedagogy of partnership as a condition for the implementation of tasks of child personality development in the context of the New Ukrainian school]. Retrieved from https://lib.iitta.gov.ua/710749/ [in Ukrainian].
4. Pro skhvalennia Kontseptsii realizatsii derzhavnoi polityky u sferi reformuvannia zahalnoi serednoi osvity «Nova ukrainska shkola» na period do 2029 roku [About approval of the Concept of realization of the state policy in the field of reforming of general secondary education «New Ukrainian school» for the period till 2029]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/988-2016-r#n8 [in Ukrainian].
5. Realizatsiia idei pedahohiky spivrobitnytstva v navchalno-vykhovnomu protsesi [Implementation of ideas of pedagogy of cooperation in the educational process]. Retrieved from https://studfiles.net/preview/6824551/page:8/ [in Ukrainian].
6. Trotsko, H.V. (2002). Teoretychni pytannia formuvannia profesiino-pedahohichnoi hotovnosti maibutnoho vchytelia [Theoretical issues of formation of professional and pedagogical readiness of the future teacher]. (Part 1). Kharkiv: OVS [in Ukrainian].
7. Yakymy mozhut buty ukrainski vchyteli maibutnoho: dosvid peremozhtsiv «Global teacher Prize» [What can Ukrainian teachers of the future look like: the experience of the winners of the Global Teacher Prize]. Retrieved from http://lviv1256.com/news/yakymy-mozhut-buty-ukrajinski-vchytelimajbutnoho-dosvid-peremozhtsiv-global-teacher [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.