Methods, Principles and Means of Implementation of Blended Learning of Future Teachers-Philologists in Higher Education Institutions
The article is devoted to one of the actual problems of blended learning in higher education. In particular, it is noted that the problem of principles, methods, and the means of implementation of blended learning of teachers-philologists in higher education is currently in demand and requires immediate solution.
The definition of the term "blended learning" is revealed, given that in the pedagogical literature there is no consensus and this concept is considered as a model, approach, technology, form, mixture of methods and strategies, program, it is defined that blended learning is a process of obtaining knowledge, skills and abilities, accompanied by a combination of different learning technologies using ICT (information and communication technologies).
It was specified what informational and methodological support was provided to higher education institutions in the organization of blended learning at the state level of the Ministry of Education and Science.
The main attitude in the work focuses on the didactic principles of blended learning in higher education (humanities, stimulation and motivation, consciousness, activity and independence, individual approach, strength of knowledge acquisition, clarity, system and consistency, flexibility, interactivity, accessibility, integrity of learning, adaptability, mobility, compliance with learning technologies, openness of the process of education) and reveals their essence.
Were considered and specified the methods of blended learning (traditional and computer methods) of future teachers of philology in higher education institutions. Was generalized the means of realization of blended learning.
It was found that the required platforms and services for the organization of blended learning in the training of future teachers of philology in higher pedagogical institutions were: Classroom, Zoom, Meet, Moodle, Uran, Teams, etc.
It was mentioned about the necessity to create a feedback platform in the organization of blended learning.
2. Konczepczi`ya rozvitku czifrovoyi ekonomi`ki ta suspi`l`stva Ukrayini na 2018-2020 roki (2018) [The concept of development of the digital economy and society of Ukraine for 2018-2020]. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/ua/npas/pro-shvalennya-koncepciyi-rozvitku-cifrovoyi-ekonomiki-ta-suspilstva-ukrayini-na-20182020-roki-ta-zatverdzhennya-planu-zahodiv-shodo- yiyi-realizaciyi [in Ukrainian].
3. Proekt «Czifrovoyi adzhendi – 2020» (2016) [Digital Agenda 2020 project] Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/news/249575382 [in Ukrainian].
4. Konczepczi`ya Nova ukrayins`ka shkola (2016) [The concept of the New Ukrainian School]. Retrieved from: https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/zagalna%20serednya/nova-ukrainska-shkola-compressed.pdf [in Ukrainian].
5. Zakon Ukrainy pro vyshchu osvitu (2014) [Law of Ukraine on Higher Education]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18#Text [in Ukrainian].
6. Blended Learning Systems: Definition, Current Trends, And Future Directions (2003). Retrieved from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258834966_Blended_learning_systems_Definition_current_trends_and_future_directions/.
7. Rekomendatsii shchodo vprovadzhennia zmishanoho navchannia u zakladakh fakhovoi peredvyshchoi ta vyshchoi osvity (2020) [Recommendations for the introduction of blended learning in institutions of professional higher and higher education]. Retrieved from: https://mon.gov.ua/ua/osvita/visha-osvita/rekomendacij-shodo-vprovadzhennya-zmishanogo-navchannya-u-zakladah-fahovoyi-peredvishoyi-ta-vishoyi-osviti [in Ukrainian].
8. Sait «Vchymo i navchaiemos na karantyni: zminy v systemi osvity (2020) [Site "Learning and learning in quarantine: changes in the education system] Retrieved from: https://mon-covid19.info/ [in Ukrainian].
9. Rekomendatsii shchodo orhanizatsii potochnoho, semestrovoho kontroliu ta atestatsii zdobuvachiv osvity iz zastosuvanniam dystantsiinykh tekhnolohii (2020). [Recommendations for the organization of current, semester control and certification of students using distance technologies]. Retrieved from: http://ru.osvita.ua/legislation/Vishya_osvita/73574/ [in Ukrainian].
10. Bogachkov, Yu. et al (2012). Orhanizatsiia seredovyshcha dystantsiinoho navchannia v serednikh zahalnoosvitnikh navchalnykh zakladakh [Organization of the distance learning environment in secondary schools] [in Ukrainian].
Korotun, O. (2016). Metodolohichni zasady zmishanoho navchannia v umovakh vyshchoi osvity [Methodological principles of blended learning in higher education]. Informatsiini tekhnolohii v osviti – Information technology in education. № 3 (28). 9-18. [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.