Training Future Teachers for Preschoolers' Socialization in the Interaction of Preschool Educational Establishments and Family
The article focuses on the current issues of training future educators of preschool institutions for the preschool children's socialization in the context of interaction between preschool institution and family.
The research goal is to highlight the essence of the training future educators for the preschoolers' socialization in the interaction between preschool institutions and families in order to outline the content, key areas, forms and methods of this work.
Methods. The research methods used were observation, abstraction, analysis, synthesis, induction, deduction, systematization, generalization and modeling.
The results. The conducted research allowed the author to reveal the probable reasons for scientists’ different interpretations of the concept of «socialization of the preschooler»; differentiate and logically organize the concepts related to the above, in the context of the interaction of preschool education institution and the family on the socialization of preschoolers; the purpose of professional pedagogical education is to train a competent specialist of innovative type, able to implement educational standards, apply new educational technologies, the use of appropriate tools, methods and forms of its implementation.
Conclusions. Today the purpose of professional pedagogical education is to train a competent specialist of innovative type, able to implement educational standards, apply new educational technologies. The article reveals the essence of the concepts «socialization of a preschooler», «preschooler's social competence» and «interaction of preschool education institution and family». It is noted that socialization is the gradual entry of the child into the system of social relations, mastering the socio-cultural experience. The author reveals the social significance of this problem, the system of organization of preschoolers' socialization, its features in children of this age, directions, forms and methods of work. The role of the family and preschool education institution as the most important social institutions that determine the specifics of social education, the formation of a minor, the problems and opportunities for socialization of children in the family and educational institution is shown. The article offers pedagogical conditions for optimizing the professional training of students to organize the socialization of preschoolers.
2. Kravchenko, T. (2010). Teoretyko-metodychni zasady socializaciji ditej shkiljnogho viku [Theoretical and methodological and fundamentals of children's socialization of school age in the interaction of family and schools]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Kyiv: The Institute of Problems on Education of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
3. Levycjka, Gh.M. (2011). Adaptacija ditej rannjogho viku do dytjachogho sadka [Adaptation of young children to kindergarten]. Bibliotechka vykhovatelja dytjachogho sadka – Kindergarten teacher's library, 3, 76-91 [in Ukrainian].
4. Lytvynenko, S.Ja. (2002). Dytyna i seredovyshhe: problemy vzajemodiji [Child and environment: problems of interaction] Onovlennja zmistu ta metodiv navchannja i vykhovannja v zakladakh osvity – Update the content and methods of teaching and education in educational institutions, 22, 216–219 [in Ukrainian].
5. Matishak M. V. (2015). Naprjamy spivpraci pedaghogha z batjkamy u procesi formuvannja socialjnoji kompetentnosti molodshykh shkoljariv [Directions of cooperation of the teacher with parents in the process of formation of social competence of junior schoolchildren]. Molodyj vchenyj – A young scientist, 2 (17), 279-282 [in Ukrainian].
6. Nacionaljna strateghija rozvytku osvity v Ukrajini na 2012–2021 rr. [National strategy for the development of education in Ukraine for 2012–2021] Retrieved from http://oneu.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/nsro_1221.pdf [in Ukrainian].
7. Perkhajlo, N.A. (2018). Partnerstvo sub'jektiv socialjnoji roboty [Partnership of social workers]. Perejaslav-Khmeljnycjkyj : «Kalyna» [in Ukrainian].
8. Roghaljsjka, I.P. (2008). Socializacija osobystosti u doshkiljnomu dytynstvi: sutnistj, specyfika, suprovid [Socialization of personality in preschool childhood: essence, specificity, support]. Kyjiv : Milenium, [in Ukrainian].
9. Sajko, N.O. (2004). Profesijno-pedaghoghichna pidghotovka majbutnikh vykhovateliv do socializaciji ditej doshkiljnogho viku [Professional and pedagogical training of future educators for the socialization of preschool children]. Candidate’s thesis. Kyiv: The Institute of Problems on Education of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
10. Shakhraj, V. (n.d.) Kryteriji ta pokaznyky vyznachennja sformovanosti socialjnoji kompetentnosti osobystosti [Criteria and indicators for determining the formation of social competence of the individual]. Retrieved from http://narodnaosvita.kiev.ua/Narodna_osvita/vupysku/15/statti/shahray.htm [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.