Training Future Pharmacists for Professional Activity in the Process of Studying the Chemical Disciplines Block in the System of College and Medical Academy
The article reveals the essence of the concepts of «professional activity» and «training for professional activity» and approaches to their interpretation in modern scientific research. The general definition of «professional activity» is given; we define this notion in our study as a systematic human activity of a specialist in a particular field, who has special training, definite responsibilities and professional tasks should be performed to meet its own needs and to develop a socially significant product, or to provide high quality services. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the importance of students-pharmacists training for future professional activity during the study of the block of chemical disciplines at all stages of degree education in the system of college and medical academy. The authors` understanding of approaches in training for professional activity in the system of college and medical academy is shown; the professional activity is developed by the formation of chemical competence due to organization of chemical disciplines trainings which as much as possible model real industrial situations for a worker of pharmaceutical branch. The article presents some results of an anonymous questionnaire about organization of the chemical disciplines block distance learning in the educational platform «Moodle», they confirm the key role of a teacher in the educational process and recognize the prerogative of live communication over the virtual one. A number of measures have been identified to help to train future pharmacists for their professional activities, they include: adjusting the curriculum, adding professional topics to the curricula of chemical disciplines, adding a lot of laboratory and practical work lessons that simulate the professional activity of a pharmaceutical worker, expanding the base of tasks and situational tasks, coordination of the system of interdisciplinary relations, creation of information support didactic complex for the block of chemical disciplines training. There is emphasized the special role of information and communication technologies in the chemical disciplines block teaching while the pharmacists training for a professional activity. The directions of further researches are defined; they are directed on studying approaches to the organization and functioning of the home chemical laboratory which could be in use of talented students and its influence on a level of educational achievements in the chemical disciplines block learning, the formation of the future pharmaceutical branch workers professional identity and approaches to their choice of individual educational trajectories. The study used data from psychological and pedagogical sources and from scientific research. The comparative method of analysis is applied.
2. Boichuk, I.D. (2009). Naukovo-teoretychni osnovy profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh fakhivtsiv u koledzhi [Scientific and theoretical bases of professional training of future specialists in college]. Pedahohika, psykholohiia ta medyko-biolohichni problemy fizychnoho vykhovannia ta sportu – Pedagogy, psychology and medical and biological problems of physical education and sports. Kharkiv, 9, 18–22. Retrieved from: https://www.sportpedagogy.org.ua/html/journal/2009-12/ 09bidfec.pdf [in Ukrainian].
3. Honcharenko, S.U. (1997). Ukrainskyi pedahohichnyi slovnyk [Ukrainian pedagogical dictionary]. In. S. Holovko (Ed.). Kyiv : Lybid [in Ukrainian].
4. Etychnyi kodeks farmatsevtychnoho pratsivnyka Ukrainy [Code of Ethics of a pharmaceutical worker of Ukraine]. (2020). Apteka UA. Retrieved from: https://www.apteka.ua/article/126803 [in Ukrainian].
5. Kalaur, S.M. (2019). Systema profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh fakhivtsiv sotsialnoi sfery do rozviazannia konfliktiv u profesiinii diialnosti [The system of professional training of future social specialists to resolve conflicts in professional activities]. Doctor’s thesis. Ternopil. nat. ped. univ. Vladimir Hnatiuk. Ternopil [in Ukrainian].
6. Pohribna, V.L. (2009). Sotsiolohiia profesionalizmu yak haluz sotsiolohii: ontolohichni, epistemolohichni, praktychni aspekty (na prykladi diialnosti orhaniv vnutrishnikh sprav Ukrainy) [Sociology of professionalism as a branch of sociology: ontological, epistemological, practical aspects (on the example of the activity of internal affairs bodies of Ukraine)]. Doctor’s thesis. Kharkivskyi natsionalnyi universytet vnutrishnikh sprav [in Ukrainian].
7. Profilnyi parlamentskyi komitet predstavyv novu Kontseptsiiu rozvytku farmatsevtychnoho sektoru [The relevant parliamentary committee presented a new Concept for the development of the pharmaceutical sector]. (2020). Apteka UA. Retrieved from: https://www.apteka.ua/article/518598 [in Ukrainian].
8. Romanyshyna, L.M., Sabadyshyn, R.O., Khmeliar, I.M. & Lukashchuk, M.M. (2006). Orhanichna khimiia [Organic chemistry]. Rivne : Rivnen. printing [in Ukrainian].
9. Slipchuk, V.L. (2018). Tendentsii profesiinoi pidhotovky fakhivtsiv farmatsevtychnoi haluzi v Ukraini (XX – pochatok XXI stolittia) [Trends in professional training of specialists in the pharmaceutical industry in Ukraine (XX – early XXI century)]. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis [in Ukrainian].
10. Terminolohichnyi slovnyk [Terminological dictionary]. (2020). Osvita.UA. Retrieved from: https://osvita.ua/school/ method/348 [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.