Empirical Study of Organizational Culture Development of the Pedagogical Staff of the Vocational Educational Institution
The aim of the article is to prove the organization and experimental testing results of the effectiveness of innovative methods of organizational culture development among the teaching staff of the vocational (vocational and technical) educational institution (V(VT)EI) of agricultural profile. The author characterises the interaction of the individual with society, the internal interaction of teachers, the interaction between managers and subordinates, resulting in the formation and development of teaching staff’s organizational culture. The analysis of the facts obtained in the course of the research ascertaining stage regarding the status of organizational culture of V(VT)EI, that is, participants of the experiment, is under focus.
The level of teaching staff’s awareness of the mission, strategy, objectives, values, features of organizational culture of this category is clarified and described. The values that are formed by the professional experience and meet the interests of teachers are under emphasis. The specificities of the priority values of pedagogical collectives are revealed and their correlation with the values of the Ukrainian society, as well as with the European values, are clarified.
The main result of this study is a positive trend in the organizational culture development among the teaching staff of vocational (vocational and technical) educational institution of agricultural profile by all parameters demonstrated by a comparative analysis of the data obtained before the experiment and after the introduction of innovative methods. A clear example of this is the increase in the efficiency of the experimental V(VT)EI of the agricultural profile in areas such as the development of teachers' ability to carry out socially significant activities and to realize the intellectual potential, stability and unity of interpersonal relationships and interactions, which ensures the stability of the team, the coherence of intra-group interests.
Conclusions: 1. Based on values, organizational culture of the teaching staff promotes the interaction of the individual with society, pedagogical interaction between team members, between managers and subordinates, resulting in the formation and development of organizational culture of the teaching staff V(VT)EI of the agricultural profile. 2. The methods and technics developed and used in the course of the pedagogical experiment to study the status of organizational culture awareness by teachers can contribute to solution of managerial problems by the heads of the V(VT)EI.
2. Hlumyn, P.&Priadko, Y. (2011). Ukraynskyi dyahnoz [Ukrainian diagnosis]. Korrespondent, 9(446), 35 [in Russian].
3. Honcharenko, S.U. (2003). I nasampered – prykladna nauka [And first of all is applied science]. Khmelnytskyi : Vyd-vo Khmelnytskyi humanitarno-pedahohichnyi instytut [in Ukrainian].
4. Honcharenko, S.U. (2008). Pedahohichni doslidzhennia. Metodolohichni porady molodym naukovtsiam [Pedagogical research. Methodological advice for young scientists]. Kyiv ; Vinnytsia : DOV «Vinnytsia» [in Ukrainian].
5. Zhluktenko, V.I., Nakonechnyi, S.I. & Savina, S.S. (2001). Teoriia ymovirnostei i matematychna statystyka [Theory and Mathematical Statistics]. (Vol. 2. Matematychna statystyka). Kyiv : KNEU [in Ukrainian].
6. Zakharova, O.V. (2012). Aksiolohichnyi komponent pedahohichnoi systemy K. Deneka [Axiological component of K. Denek's pedagogical system]. Naukovi zapysky KDPU. Seriia : Pedahohichni nauky – Scientific notes of KSPU. Series: Pedagogical sciences. 112, 199–203 [in Ukrainian].
7. Moroz, L.V. (2015). Robocha prohrama «Osnovy psykholohii ta pedahohiky» dlia studentiv napriamu pidhotovky 6.140101 «Hotelno-restoranna sprava» [Work program «Fundamentals of Psychology and Pedagogy» for students]. Kyiv : KUTEP. Retrieved from http://infopedia.su/5x8902.html [in Ukrainian].
8. Novykov, D.A. (2004). Statystycheskye metodi v pedahohycheskykh yssledovanyiakh (typovie sluchay) [Statistical methods in pedagogical research (typical cases)]. Moskva : MZ-Press [in Russian].
9. Polishchuk, T.P. (2016). Analiz stanu orhanizatsiinoi kultury pedahohichnykh kolektyviv PTNZ ahrarnoho profiliu [Analysis of the state of organizational culture of pedagogical staff of agricultural vocational schools]. Naukovyi chasopys Nats. ped. un-tu im. M.P. Drahomanova. Seriia 5 : Ped. Nauky : realii ta perspektyvy – Naukowyi Chasopys National Pedagogical Dragomanov University. Series 5. Pedagogical science: reality and perspectives, 54, 149–157 [in Ukrainian].
10. Polishchuk, T.P. (2018). Metodyka doslidzhennia problemy rozvytku orhanizatsiinoi kultury pedahohichnoho kolektyvu zakladu profesiinoi osvity ahrarnoho profiliu [Methods of research of a problem of development of pedagogical staff organizational culture at agricultural vocational schools]. Naukovyi visnyk Instytutu profesiino-tekhnichnoi osvity NAPN Ukrainy. Profesiina pedahohika – Scientific Herald of the Institute of Vocational Education and Training of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine. Vocational pedagogy, 15, 109–115 [in Ukrainian].
11. Polishchuk, T.P. (2018.) Orhanizatsiina kultura pedahohichnoho kolektyvu: faktory, umovy, motyvy rozvytku [Organizational culture of the teaching staff: factors, conditions, motives for development]. Proceedings of the ХІІ All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference «Naukovo-metodychne zabezpechennia profesiinoi osvity i navchannia» – «Scientific and methodological support of professional education and training». Kyiv : IPTO NAPN Ukrain, (рр. 199–201) [in Ukrainian].
12. Polishchuk, T.P.&Svystun, V.I. (2015). Orhanizatsiina kultura pedahohichnoho kolektyvu profesiino-tekhnichnoho navchalnoho zakladu yak pedahohichna problema [Organizational culture of the pedagogical staff of a vocational school as a pedagogical problem]. Problemy osvity – Problems of education, 82, 224–230 [in Ukrainian].
13. Polishchuk, T.P. (2015). Funktsii orhanizatsiinoi kultury pedahohichnoho kolektyvu profesiino-tekhnichnoho navchalnoho zakladu ahrarnoho profiliu [Functions of organizational culture of pedagogical collective of vocational school of agrarian profile]. Profesiina osvita : problemy i perspektyvy – Vocational Education: Problems and Prospects, 8, (рр. 78–83) [in Ukrainian].
14. Snetkov, V.M. (2001). Modulno-funktsyonalnii analyz uspeshnosty deiatelnosty orhanyzatsyy [Modular-functional analysis of the success of the organization]. SPb. : Rech [in Russian].
15. Denek, K.&Kuźniak, I. (2001). Projektowanie celów kształcenia w reformowanej szkole [Designing educational goals in a reformed school]. Poznań.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.