PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION OF FUTURE TEACHERS OF COMMODITIES IN A MODERN EDUCATIONAL SPACE OF THE UNIVERSITY
The article focuses on the peculiarities of teacher training of commodities in a modern education system and defines the basic ways of improving the training of future specialists. The essence of the concept of «training». Analyzed the theoretical-methodological principles of professional training of future teachers and basic directions of introduction of new educational technologies in the training of teachers of tovarovednyh disciplines. The significance of interactive learning methods in the preparation of future teachers, the essence of interactive learning, defined more effective interactive teaching methods in the preparation of future teachers of commodities.
The problem of enhancing the professional competence of the future teachers, which is capable of freely and actively think, simulate the educational-training process, generate and implement new ideas and technologies of teaching and education, is relevant in modern socio-economic conditions. First, professionally competent teacher carries a positive influence on the formation of creative abilities of pupils in the process of teaching and educational work; secondly, achieves the best results in their professional activities; thirdly, can realize their own professional capabilities.
The State required teachers, who with their professional and human qualities correspond to the high requirements posed today to the upbringing and education of society. Specificity of training future teachers requires combining skills, skills of work activities with the formation of a fairly high level of education of the students, the ability to understand the artistic value, formation of taste, aesthetic feelings. Their training should be aimed at preparing the younger generation to life and cooperation in the new social and economic conditions. Accordingly, the high level requirements of the society and the development of pedagogical science in our country make the need
to improve the professional training of teachers
Among the methods used in the preparation of future teacher’s tovarovednyh disciplines, we can highlight: traditional – verbal, almost-demos, an independent work; unconventional – simulation, interactive, student-oriented, etc.
For effective use of interactive methods of teaching it is necessary to observe the pedagogical conditions, namely: the creation of a stimulating, Dialogic space during the Organization of the educational process; psychological-pedagogical software communicating at different levels (student-a student “,” teacher-student “, etc.); provide feedback in the learning process; the formation of the readiness of teachers to training using interactive forms and methods.
2. Velykyi tlumachnyi slovnyk suchasnoi ukrainskoi movy (The great dictionary of the modern Ukrainian language), Irpin , 2004, 1440 p. [in Ukrainian]
3. Volkova N. P. Pedahohika (Pedagogy), 2007, 615 p. [in Ukrainian]
4. Derkach S. Osoblyvosti ta sutnist profesiinoi pidhotovky vchytelia (Characteristics and essence of the professional training of teacher), Visnyk Instytutu rozvytku dytyny, 2010, Vol, 10, pp. 50−54. [in Ukrainian]
5. Ihnatenko N. Novii shkoli – uchytel novoho typu (New school-teacher of a new type), Ridna shkola, 2002, № 7, pp. 10−11. [in Ukrainian]
6. Ikulina Z. Do pytannia pro formuvannia intelektualnoi hotovnosti maibutnikh fakhivtsiv doshkilnoi osvity (To the question of the formation of the intellectual readiness of future specialists of preschool education), Visnyk Instytutu rozvytku dytyny, Kyiv, 2010, Vol. 12, pp.115−121. [in Ukrainian]
7. Katalymova N.B. Ynnovatsyonnaia napravlennost pedahohycheskoi deiatelnosty v doshkolnom obrazovanyy (The innovative orientation of pedagogical activities in preschool education), Naukovi zapysky, Nizhyn, 2011, №4, pp.13−17. [in Ukrainian]
8. Komar O. A. Pidhotovka maibutnikh uchyteliv pochatkovoi shkoly do zastosuvannia interaktyvnykh tekhnolohii. Teoretyko-metodychni aspekty (Preparation of future teachers of elementary school to the use of interactive technologies. Theoretical-methodological aspects), Uman, 2008, 332 p. [in Ukrainian]
9. Shevchuk S. S. Innovatsiini pidkhody do navchannia profesii ( Innovative approaches to teaching profession), 2009, 117 p. [in Ukrainian]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.