Formation of Professional Competence of Future Officers of the Logistics Troops (Forces) Supply of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The purpose of the article is to identify the essence and basic principles of formation of professional competence of future logistics officers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, to determine the algorithm of formation of professional competence by stages of professional training in the higher military educational institution, to identify methods and techniques corresponding to logistics. Research methods: theoretical analysis of primary sources, normative documents, conceptual principles of logistics; systematization, modeling, observation and testing. The results of the analysis revealed that the professional competence of future logistics officers is a personal education and an integral characteristic, which includes key and general competencies that are the result of training in higher military educational institution, covering the dynamic set of knowledge, skills and experience in this specialty, personal and socially significant qualities (ways of thinking, ability to self-study, learning styles, views, values, nature of behavior in unpredictable conditions, etc.) arising on the basis of the formed subject competences and provide an opportunity to perform the military logistics officer’s duties and professional tasks effectively. The principles of forming the professional competence of future logistics officers corresponding to their specialty as they are basic both in military-economic, and in pedagogical logistics are defined. These are: principle of systematization, principle of functionality, principle of integration and integrated goal setting, principle of «just in time», principle of «jit-reliability», principle of solving information problems by standardizing data, principle of prioritizing the needs of learners, principle of variability of strategies, methods and techniques, principle of focusing on the end result, principle of interaction of all components of the professional competence formation system, principle of coordination of actions of different divisions specialists. The influence of these principles on the formation of the future logistics officers’ professional competence is analyzed. An algorithm for the formation of professional competence was developed, which was modeled according to two opposite approaches – directions (direct and reverse): «bottom up», it means by stages of professional training in higher military educational institution – a sequence of courses, semesters and levels of training (bachelor, master) of future officers; and «top-down», it means from the principles of professional competence formation through the construction of a «goal tree» and the definition of its components (key competencies) and their manifestations in the material of subjects that form general subject competencies, to building a «competence tree» and designing them for each discipline and definition of subject competencies. There are a number of teaching methods and techniques that take into account the specifics of logistics, such as: methods of empirical adult learning, problem-based learning, the method of planned mistakes, visualization methods, methods of press conferences, dialogue, discussions, brainstorming techniques, case studies, which should be used in the educational process to form the professional competence of future logistics officers. Conclusions: the purpose of the study is achieved.
2. Honcharenko, S.U. et al. (Comps.). (2000). Profesiina osvita [Professional education]. Ed. N.H. Nychkalo. Kyiv : Vyshcha shkola [in Ukrainian].
3. Ielnykova, H.V. (2010). Kompetentnisnyi pidkhid do modeliuvannia profesiinoi diialnosti kerivnyka VNZ [Competence approach to modeling the professional activity of the head of the university]. Theory and methods of education management, 4. Retrieved from http://tme.umo.edu.ua/docs/4/10elneel.pdf [in Ukrainian].
4. Khutorskoi, A.V. (2003). Kliuchovi osvitni kompetentnosti [Key educational competencies]. Retrieved from http://ru.osvita.ua/school/method/2340/ [in Russian].
5. Khutorskoi, A.V. (2013). Kompetentnostnyj podhod v obuchenii [Competence approach in teaching]. Moscow : Publishing House Eidos ; Publishing House of the Institute of Human Education [in Russian].
6. Choshanov, М.А. (1996). Gibkaja tehnologija problemno-modul'nogo obuchenija [Flexible problem-modular learning technology]. Moscow [in Russian].
7. Bohdaniuk, О.D. (2013). Profesiina kompetentnist maibutnikh ofitseriv prykordonnykiv – osnova yakisnoi pidhotovky do sluzhbovoi diialnosti [Professional competence of future border guards is the basis of quality training for service]. Retrieved from https://dspace.uzhnu.edu.ua/jspui/bitstream/lib/366/1.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Halimov, А.V. (2013). Kompetentnist suchasnoho ofitsera yak rezultat profesiinoi osvity : problema vyznachennia [Competence of a modern officer as a result of professional education: the problem of definition]. Journal National Defense University of Ukraine : Questions of pedagogy, 2(33), 32–35 [in Ukrainian].
9. Ievsiukov, О.F. (2006). Pedahohichni umovy formuvannia profesiinoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh ofitseriv u navchalnomu protsesi vyshchoho viiskovoho navchalnoho zakladu [Pedagogical conditions for the formation of professional competence of future officers in the educational process of higher military education]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv National Pedagogical University after H.S. Skovoroda [in Ukrainian].
10. Neshchadym, М.І. (2003). Viiskova osvita Ukrainy : istoriia, teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka : monohrafiia. [Military education of Ukraine : history, theory, methodology, practice : monograph]. Kyiv : Kyiv University Publishing and Printing Center [in Ukrainian].
11. Chernyavskii, О.А. (2012). Fakhova kompetentnist ofitseriv Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy zi spetsialnoi fizychnoi pidhotovky ta sportu yak osnova profesiinoi maisternosti [Professional competence of officers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in special physical training and sports as a basis of professional skills]. Journal of Zaporizhia National University, 2(8), 110–116 [in Ukrainian].
12. Iahupov, V.V. (2011). Metodolohichni osnovy rozuminnia ta obgruntuvannia poniat «kompetentnist» i «kompetentsiia» [Methodological bases of understanding and substantiation of the concepts «competence» and «competency»]. New learning technologies : 2 parts. / Ed. Hrebelnyk, О.P. Kyiv, Vinnytsia, 69, 1, 23–29 [in Ukrainian].
13. Iahupov, V.V. (2000). Teoriia i metodyka viiskovoho navchannia [Theory and methods of military training]. Kyiv : Tandem [in Ukrainian].
14. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro vyshchu osvitu» [Law of Ukraine «On Higher Education»]. (n.d.). ru.osvita.ua. Retrieved from http://ru.osvita.ua/legislation/law/2235/ [in Ukrainian].
15. Profesiinyi standart ofitsera taktychnoho rivnia Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy [Professional standard of a tactical level officer of the Armed Forces of Ukraine]. Retrieved from https://nuou.org.ua/assets/documents/ifk-prof-standart-tr-017-bachelor-1.pdf [in Ukrainian].
16. Volovnyk, V. et al. (2017). Innovations in management education : Logistic approach to the assessment of key competences of students in higher educational institutions. Actual problems of public administration : Studies digest of Оdessa regional institute for public administration (ISSN: 1993-8330), 2, 49–53.
17. Jeksperimental'naja teorija obuchenija i stili obuchenija po D. Kolbu. (1984). [Experimental learning theory and learning styles by D. Kolb]. Retrieved from https://4brain.ru/blog/модель-колба/ [in Russian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.