The Future Specialist’s Personality Communicative Culture: Logically Organized and Mosaic in the Related Concepts Hierarchy
The article focuses on the communicative culture of applicants for higher education formation, future specialists in various fields, which is topical for modern pedagogical science.
The research goal is to focus the scientists’ attention on the considerate, balanced and judicious interpretation of the concept of «communicative culture» in general; on the balanced formulation of pedagogical research topics related to the development of communicative culture in the future specialists with higher education in particular.
Methods. The research methods used were observation, abstraction, analysis, synthesis, induction, deduction, systematization, generalization and modeling.
The results. The conducted research allowed the author to reveal the probable reasons for scientists’ different interpretations of the concept of «communicative culture»; to differentiate and logically organize the concepts, related to the mentioned above, in the context of communicative culture formation in the future specialist with higher education; to provide practical recommendations for scientists to use verbal nouns for identifying actions in the process of formulating pedagogical research topics related to the communicative culture formation in the future specialists with higher education.
Conclusions. The concept of «communicative culture» has a linguocultural background, and «communicative culture of an individual ... (teachers / applicants for higher education / future specialists in a particular field, etc.)» are of general didactic and methodological basis. The communicative culture is a part of the general culture; its formation comes in close interrelation with the culture of language, speech, virtual, information and digital cultures in the process of communicative competence formation in the future specialist with higher education. When formulating the pedagogical research topics, scientists should use the verbal noun «formation», referring to «communicative competence», and «education», «development» should be used in the terminological compounds «communicative culture education», «communicative culture development», where «education» is more motivated.
2. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro vyshchu osvitu» vid 01.07.2014 № 1556-VII [The Law of Ukraine «On Higher Education» from 01.07.2014 № 1556-VII]. (n. d.). zakon4.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kostyrya, I. (2019). Language and Culture in the European Integration Strategy of Ukraine. International Relations : Theoretical and Practical Aspects. 4. 176–186. Retrieved from http://international-relations.knukim.edu.ua/article/download/177648/177495.
4. Metodychni rekomendatsii shchodo rozroblennia standartiv vyshchoi osvity [Methodological recommendations for the higher education standards creation]. (n. d.). edu-mns.org.ua. Retrieved from http://edu-mns.org.ua/img/news/8635/NakMON_1254_19.pdf [in Ukrainian].
5. Pet'ko, L., Popova, L., Kulyk, O., Kardash, L., Ovsiienko, L., Denysiuk, I., Proskurniak, O. (2020). Web Oriented Education Course Design Model in the Entrepreneurship Education System. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education. USA. (Vol. 23, pp. 1−9).
6. Slovnyk ukrainskoi movy online [Ukrainian Dictionary online]. (n. d.). services.ulif.org.ua. Retrieved from http://services.ulif.org.ua/expl [in Ukrainian].
7. Shcherbyna, D.V. (2018). Akme-oriientovana model formuvannia komunikatyvnoi kultury maibutnikh konsultantiv osvitnoi sfery u protsesi mahisterskoi pidhotovky [Acme-oriented model of communicative culture formation of future educational consultants in the process of master’s training]. Teoriia ta metodyka profesiino-pedahohichnoi pidhotovky osvitianskykh kadriv : akmeolohichni aspekty [Theory and Methodology of Professional and Pedagogical Training of Educational Staff : Acmeological Aspects : monograph. Kyiv : Vyd-vo NPU imeni M.P. Drahomanova [in Ukraine].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.