The Main Trends in the Formation of Professional Culture of Future Engineers-Teachers of Economic Profile
The article focuses on the problem of the education and production relationship with the consideration of the essence of the professional training of future engineers-teachers of economic profile. In order to form a competent engineer-teacher of economic profile, it is necessary to use the potential embodied in such forms of integration of the «education-science-production» system as the dual purposeful future engineers-teachers training.
The purpose of the article is to theoretically substantiate the main trends in the formation of future engineers-teachers of economic profile. Manufacturing practices are the important component of the interaction between higher education institutions and production. The leading approach to organizing and conducting industrial practices of future engineers-teachers of economic profile in the research and production complex is the integration of students’ theoretical, professional, practical, educational and research activities. It has been determined that the integrative nature of all stages of students’ industrial practice should be ensured by implementation of a number of basic principles in the educational process, including: the connection between education and life; compliance with the content and organization of the educational process production requirements to the educational institution and future specialists; systematic, continuity, complication of the goals and objectives set from the course to the course; the complex nature of pedagogical influence, which involves the unity of professional and personal development of students. The author’s research suggests that the interaction of professional education with production should be carried out in positions of an integrative approach, which ensures the common purpose, commonality of content, community of activities, the common values of education and production. The author proposed the structure of continuous education (educational cluster) of engineers-teachers of economic profile at the pedagogical university. The author’s conclusion is that an important aspect of the formation of future professionals professional culture is the use of new educational learning technologies in the field of interactive communication between teacher and student; it lies in individual work with the student, which reveals their creative potential, opportunities for self-replenishment of knowledge, ability to work with scientific materials, using modern educational technologies and appropriate tools. Moreover an integral part of the engineering and pedagogical training expansion and the formation of professional culture of future engineers-teachers of economic profile are training and industrial practices.
2. Kremen, V.G. (2004). Osnovni zasady rozvytku vyshchoi osvity Ukrainy v konteksti Bolonskoho protsesu (dokumenty i materialy 2003-2004 rr.) [Basic principles of development of higher education in Ukraine in the context of the Bologna process (documents and materials of 2003-2004)]. Ternopil : Ternopilskyi derzhavnyi pedahohichnyi universytet im. V. Hnatiuka [in Ukrainian].
3. Ivanova, T.V. (1996). Profesiina kultura vchytelia : zdobutky ta perspektyvy [Professional culture of the teacher : health and perspective]. Чернівці [in Ukrainian].
4. Ritcer, Dzh. (2002). Sovremennye sociologicheskie teorii [Modern sociological theories]. Piter [in Russian].
5. Asherov, A.T. (2005). Vvedennia v spetsialnist inzhenera-pedahoha kompiuternoho profiliu [Introduction to the specialty of engineer-teacher of computer profile]. Kharkiv : Ukrainska industrialno-pedahohichna akademiia [in Ukrainian].
6. Stepin, V.S. (1992). 6. Stepin V.S. Filosofskaja antropologija i filosofija nauki [Philosophical Anthropology and Philosophy of Science]. Moskva [in Russian].
7. Zlobin, N.S. (1980). Kul'tura i obshhestvennyj progress [Culture and social progress]. Moskva [in Russian].
8. Kogan, L.N. (1993). Teorija kul'tury [Theory of Culture]. Ekaterinburg [in Russian].
9. Volkova, N.V. (2009). Formuvannia informatsiinoi kultury studentiv industrialno-pedahohichnykh fakultetiv u protsesi fakhovoi pidhotovky [Formation of information culture of students of industrial and pedagogical faculties in the process of professional training]. Candidate’s thesis. Yalta : Krymskyi humanitarnyi instytut [in Ukrainian].
10. Batyisheva, M. (1999). Entsiklopediya professionalnogo obrazovaniya [Encyclopedia of vocational education]. Moskva [in Russian].
11. Hutorskoy, A.V. (2003). Kljuchevye kompetencii : Tehnologija konstruirovanija [Key competencies : Design technology]. Moskva [in Russian].
12. Desyatov, T.A. (2004). Shliakhy modernizatsii profesiino-tekhnichnoi osvity Ukrainy ta poshuky alternatyvnykh pidkhodiv pidhotovky robitnychykh kadriv u suchasnykh ekonomichnykh umovakh [The ways of modernization of professional and technical education of Ukraine and the search of alternative approaches to training personnel in the current economic conditions]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
13. Zaharov, N.N. (1988). Professionalnaya orientatsiya shkolnikov [Vocational guidance of students]. Moskva [in Russian].
14. Fedorishin, B.O. (1998). Metodyka vyiavlennia y otsinky zahalnykh interesiv osobystosti uchniv (ODANI-2) [Methods of identifying and assessing the general interests of students (ODANI-2)]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
15. Goncharenko, S.U. (2000). Zmist zahalnoi osvity i yii humanitaryzatsiia [The content of general education and its humanization]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
16. Lіkarchuk, I.L. (1998). Upravlinnia systemamy pidhotovky kvalifikovanykh robitnykiv v Ukraini : pedahohichnyi aspekt (1888-1998 roky) [Management of training systems for skilled workers in Ukraine : pedagogical aspect (1888-1998)]. Doctor’s thesis. Kyiv : Instytut pedahohiky i psykholohii profesiinoi osvity APN [in Ukrainian].
17. Nichkalo, N.G. (2000). Profesiina osvita : Slovnyk [Vocational education : Dictionary]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
18. Gorbatyuk, R.M. (2007). Osnovni napriamky formuvannia profesiinoi kultury maibutnikh inzheneriv-pedahohiv u konteksti Bolonskoho protsesu [The main directions of formation of professional culture of future engineers-teachers in the context of the Bologna process]. Problemy inzhenerno-pedahohichnoi osvity : zb. nauk. prats. Kharkiv : Ukrainska industrialno-pedahohichna akademiia [in Ukrainian].
19. Gorbatjuk, R.M. & Volkova, N.V. (2018). Intehratsiia profesiinoi osvity i vyrobnytstva yak chynnyk modernizatsii pidhotovky maibutnikh inzheneriv-pedahohiv u haluzi kharchovykh tekhnolohii [Integration of professional education and production as a factor in modernizing the training of future engineers-teachers in the field of food technology]. Melitopol. Ukrainian Journal of Educational Studiesand Information Technology [in Ukrainian].
20. Gorbatjuk, R.M. (2009). Shchodo pytannia zmistu profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh fakhivtsiv inzhenerno-pedahohichnoho profiliu [Regarding the content of professional training of future engineering and pedagogical specialists]. Problemy inzhenerno-pedahohichnoi osvity : zb. nauk. prats. Kharkiv : Ukrainska industrialno-pedahohichna akademiia [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.