The use of multimedia education instruments in the process of training of future specialists in labour protection
The article describes the functionality of multimedia education instruments to train future specialists in labour protection. One of the tasks of HEI is to train a future specialist for professional activity in a highly developed information and communication environment, who must be a connoisseur of modern pedagogical technologies, able to independently acquire and deep knowledge and skills. The primary task of the higher educational institution should introduce the forms and methods of students’ active learning into the educational process practice.
The purpose of the article is to analyse the functionality of multimedia teaching instruments that will determine the effectiveness of their use in the process of future labour safety professionals’ training.
While doing the research, theoretical methods made it possible to identify problems and tasks, to study the scientific literature and summarize the material.
The latest multimedia educational instruments give students the opportunity to use non-traditional information sources, improve the efficiency of self-study work, give new opportunities for creativity, and implement new forms and methods of learning. Multimedia learning tools greatly expand the capabilities of teachers, which promotes individualization of learning, activation of students' cognitive activity and adapts the learning process to their individual characteristics. Each student can work in its own mode, choose the rate at which the material is optimally assimilated.
Information technologies are used to develop educational technologies and create modern effective learning tools. They have a large range and potential to improve the learning process.
The students’ individual self-work helps to consolidate, deepen and systematize the acquired knowledge.
In order to ensure and improve the quality of the educational process, it is necessary to develop and implement modern information and communication technologies along with the traditional means of education.
The introduction of multimedia technologies in the educational process will improve the quality of knowledge, strengthen the motivational aspect, the students’ cognitive interest to increase the level of professional training.
2. Zabolotnyi, V.F. (2009). Formuvannia metodychnoi kompetentnosti uchytelia fizyky zasobamy multymedia [Formation of methodological competence of the physics teacher by means of multimedia]. Vinnytsia : Edelveis i K. [in Ukrainian].
3. Kizim, S.S. (2011). Zastosuvannia zasobiv multymedia v profesiinii pidhotovtsi maibutnikh robitnykiv elektroradiotekhnichnykh profesii [The use of multimedia in the vocational training of future workers of the electrotechnical professions]. Candidate’s thesis. Vinnytsia : Vinnytsia Mykhailo Kotsiubynskyi State Pedagogical University [in Ukrainian].
4. Konoshevskyi, O.L. (2007). Indyvidualizatsiia samostiinoi roboty maibutnikh uchyteliv matematyky zasobamy multymedia [Individualization of future mathematics teachers’ self-work by means of multimedia]. Candidate’s thesis. Vinnytsia : Vinnytsia Mykhailo Kotsiubynskyi State Pedagogical University [in Ukrainian].
5. Synytsia, M.O. (2014). Vykorystannia multymediinykh tekhnolohii u navchalnomu protsesi VNZ yak zasib formuvannia pedahohichnykh znan [Using multimedia technologies in the educational process of universities as a means of forming pedagogical knowledge] In O.A. Dubaseniuk (Ed.), Profesiina pedahohichna osvita : stanovlennia i rozvytok pedahohichnoho znannia [Professional pedagogical education : formation and development of pedagogical knowledge]. (pp. 418-438). Zhytomyr : Vyd-vo ZhDU im. I. Franka [in Ukrainian].
6. Shakhina I.Yu. (2007). Formuvannia kreatyvnosti u maibutnikh uchyteliv matematyky zasobamy multymedia [Forming future mathematics teachers’ creativity by means of multimedia]. Candidate’s thesis. Vinnytsia : Vinnytsia Mykhailo Kotsiubynskyi State Pedagogical University [in Ukrainian].
7. Shevchenko, L.S. (2006). Formuvannia profesiinykh znan maibutnikh kvalifikovanykh robitnykiv zasobamy multymedia [Formation of professional knowledge of future skilled workers by means of multimedia]. Candidate’s thesis. Vinnytsia : Vinnytsia Mykhailo Kotsiubynskyi State Pedagogical University [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.