Realization and experimental check of didactic conditions of forming the information-digital competence of students of medical institutions of higher education
In accordance with the purpose, the article describes the general organization, stages of conducting and the results of pedagogical experiment on checking the effectiveness of the implementation of didactic conditions for forming the information-digital competence of students of medical institutions of higher education. The author proposes the model and ways of realization of the didactic conditions: actualization of the motivational-value training of students of medical institutions of higher education; organization of interaction of students and teachers of medical institutions of higher education on the Internet through the creation of information-digital educational environment on the basis of individual support for the student; creation of individual educational routes for students in the course of training and production practices. At the ascertaining stage of the pedagogical experiment, the criteria and indicators were specified: motivational (presence of positive motivation for the formation of information-digital competence), cognitive (systematic and thoroughness of theoretical and practical knowledge regarding the formation of information-digital competence of students), operational (development of skills for organization), implementation, evaluation, improvement of information-digital competence formation), personality-reflection (introspection and reflection); levels of information-digital competence of higher education medical institutions students (high, average, low), which contribute to the positive dynamics of information-digital competence of students of medical institutions of higher education. At the formative stage of the pedagogical experiment, the didactic conditions of forming the informational-digital competence of students of medical institutions of higher education on the target, procedural and evaluation-effective stages of the developed model were realized. At the control stage of the pedagogical experiment, there was a significant increase in the level of information-digital competence of students of medical institutions of higher education in the EG: by 21.3% the number of students with a high level of education increased; by 24.3% ‒ with an average level; 45.6% decreased the number of students with the initial level of their information-digital competence. According to the results of the statistical processing of the data of the pedagogical experiment participants, there was a significant increase in the levels of all indicators that were measured. It is established that the formation of information-digital competence of students of medical institutions of higher education is facilitated by certain didactic conditions.
2. Zhernovnykova, O.A. & Yefymova, T.V. (2018). Tekhnolohiia formuvannia informatsiino-tsyfrovoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh uchyteliv matematyky: teoretychnyi aspect [Technology of formation of information-digital competence of future mathematics teachers: theoretical aspect]. Naukovo-doslidna robota studentiv yak chynnyk udoskonalennia profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnoho vchytelia – Student Research as a Factor for Improving the Future Teacher's Professional Training, 17, 118–132 [in Ukrainian].
3. Lobach, N.V. (2016). Formuvannia informatsiino-analitychnoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh likariv v osvitnomu seredovyshchi vyshchoho medychnoho navchalnoho zakladu [Formation of information and analytical competence of future doctors in the educational environment of a higher medical institution] Candidate’s thesis. Poltava: Poltavskyi natsionalnyi pedahohichnyi universytet imeni V. H. Korolenka [in Ukrainian].
4. Nalyvayko, O.O. (2018). Formuvannia informatsiino-tsyfrovoi kompetentnosti yak rezultatu profesiinoi pidhotovky studentiv klasychnykh universytetiv [Formation of information-digital competence as a result of professional training of students of classical universities]. Pedahohichnyi almanakh – Pedagogical Almanac, 40, 129–134 [in Ukrainian].
5. Rekomendatsiia 2006/962/ IeS Yevropeiskoho Parlamentu ta Rady (IeS) «Pro osnovni kompetentsii dlia navchannia protiahom usoho zhyttia» [Recommendation 2006/962/ EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on Key competences for lifelong learning]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/994_975 [in Ukrainian].
6. Romanovsky, O., Grinova, V., Zhernovnikova, O., Stefan, L. & Pheasant, V. (2018). Formuvannia tsyfrovoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh uchyteliv matematyky: konstatuvalnyi etap [Formation of digital competence of future mathematics teachers: ascertaining stage]. Informatsiini tekhnolohii i zasoby navchannia – Information Technologies and Learnining Tools, 65 (3), 184–200. Retrieved from https://journal.iitta.gov.ua/index.php/itlt/article/view/2412 [in Ukrainian].
7. Sharlovich, Z. P. (2015). Formuvannia profesiino-pedahohichnoi kompetentnosti medychnykh sester simeinoi medytsyny v protsesi fakhovoi pidhotovky [Formation of professional and pedagogical competence of family medicine nurses in the process of professional training] Candidate’s thesis. Zhytomyr: Zhytomyrskyi derzhavnyi universytet imeni Ivana Franka [in Ukrainian].
8. Iukhno, N.V. (2019). Obgruntuvannia dydaktychnykh umov formuvannia informatsiino-tsyfrovoi kompetentnosti studentiv medychnoho koledzhu [Substantiation of didactic conditions of formation of information-digital competence of medical college students]. Naukovi zapysky kafedry pedahohiky – Scientific notes of the Department of Pedagogy, 44, 315-322 [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.