The System of Methodical Training a future physics teacher in Pedagogical IHEs in Сonditions of the new Educational Standards Implementation
The article reveals the system of methodical training for future Physics teacher, which is carried out in the conditions of new higher educational standards realization. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the basic principles for creating the system of methodical training a future Physics teacher in pedagogical IHEs in the context of new educational standards implementation. In order to achieve this goal, a number of scientific search methods were used in the course of the research, including analysis, synthesis, generalization and comparison of the obtained research results. The benefit of the study is that the essence of the concepts of «training» and «vocational training» was revealed on the basis of the pedagogical literature analysis, and the content of the methodical system at the level of components (aims of training, content of educational material, methods, means, forms of organization of training, evaluation of the completed educational process) was considered in accordance with the theoretical and practical bases of its implementation at the level of approaches (systemic, competent, personal-activity, contextual), models and principles, in terms of the problems currently the higher education system facing. Moreover the article grounds that the basis for the system of methodical training of the future Physics teacher is the discipline «Methods of teaching Physics». The article provides a detailed description of this discipline, namely its aims and objectives, the principles of content selection and organization of educational material, the features of the educational process organization. The theoretical importance of the work is to improve the processes of organizing and conducting lessons in the discipline «Methods of teaching Physics» in the conditions of new educational technologies implementation. The author of the article concludes that the description of the new concept of improving the methodical system of Physics teaching and learning leads to a rational combination of traditional and innovative forms, organization, methods and means of teaching.
2. Boliubash, Ya.Ya. (1997). Orhanizatsiia navchalnoho protsesu u vyshchykh zakladakh osvity: Navchalnyi posibnyk dlia slukhachiv zakladiv pidvyshchennia kvalifikatsii systemy vyshchoi osvity [Organization of the educational process in higher education institutions: a textbook for students of higher education institutions]. Kyiv : VVP «KOMPAS» [in Ukraine].
3. Vasylieva, M.P. (2003). Teoretychni osnovy deontolohichnoi pidhotovky pedahoha [Theoretical bases of teacher's deontological training]. Doctor’s thesis. Kharkiv: H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University [in Ukraine].
4. Desnenko, S.I. (2007). Metodicheskaya podgotovka studentov pedvuzov k resheniyu zadachi razvitiya lichnosti uchaschihsya pri obuchenii fizike v shkole [Methodological training of the students of pedagogical universities to solve the problem of developing the learners’ personalities in teaching Physics at school]. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis. Moskva: Moscow Pedagogical University [in Russian].
5. Hladush, V.A. & Lysenko, H.I. (2014). Pedahohika vyshchoi shkoly: teoriia, praktyka, istoriia [Higher education pedagogy: theory, practice, history]. Dnippropetrovsk [in Ukraine].
6. Pavlyk, O.Yu. (2004). Profesiino-pedahohichna pidhotovka maibutnikh perekladachiv do vykorystannia ofitsiino-dilovoho movlennia [Professional and pedagogical training of future translators for using official business language]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Khmelnytskyi: Bohdan Khmelnytskyi National Academy of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine [in Ukraine].
7. Yarmachenko, M.D. (Ed.) (2001). Pedahohichnyi slovnyk [Pedagogical dictionary]. Kyiv : Ped. Dumka [in Ukraine].
8. Prohorov, A.M. (Ed.) (1999). Rossiyskaya pedagogicheskaya entsiklopediya [Russian Pedagogical Encyclopedia]. Moskva : Nauch. izd-vo «Bolshaya Rossiyskaya entsiklopediya» [in Russian].
9. Kudritskiy, A.V. (Ed.) (1989). Ukrainskiy Sovetskiy entsiklopedicheskiy slovar [Ukrainian Encyclopedic Dictionary]. Kyiv : Glav. red. USE [in Russian].
10. Cheshuina, T.G. (2006). Proizvodstvennaya praktika kak faktor formirovaniya professionalnoy kompetentnosti studentov pedvuza [Industrial practice as a factor in the formation of professional competence of the pedagogical higher educational institutions students]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Tomsk: Tomsk State Pedagogical University [in Russian].
11. Batyisheva, S.Ya. (Ed.) (1999). Entsiklopediya professionalnogo obrazovaniya [Encyclopedia of Professional Education]. Moskva : APO [in Russian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.