Criteria of the Formation of the Future Automobile Engineering Bachelors’ Professional Competence to Use Information and Communications Technologies
The article presents the criteria which were determined with the aim of seeking to improve the efficiency of forming the professional readiness of future automobile engineering bachelors in the system of activity of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine (SBGSU). The benefit of the study is that a number of criteria have been identified which, in our opinion, are capable of testing the effectiveness of the proposed solutions in the education organizing process. Moreover by the method of experts (the employees of the Department of Vehicles and Special Engineering) evaluation, the following criteria were determined as motivational, activity-communication, reflexive, cognitive. The complex of criteria has been formed taking into account the specifics of training at a military higher education institution based on the educational process analysis. The article determines that the use of information and communications technologies by the future bachelors-border guards of automobile engineering requires the formation of specific components of the appropriate readiness. Many specific requirements have been put forward for future specialists, both for a personality and the content of their activity, so a majority of the given qualities are necessary for these technologies application in the border units of the SBGSU. When defining the complex, the experience of the scientific-pedagogical staff of a military higher education institution was used, as well as the job descriptions of future automobile engineering bachelors in the area of the border agency responsibility. The obtained complex of criteria provides an opportunity to form organizational and pedagogical conditions for the future automobile engineering bachelors’ development with the adjustment of the educational process content by intensification and introduction of intense activity with the ICTs usage. It is established that the validity of the proposed model of the future automobile engineering bachelors’ readiness to use ICTs in a professional activity is possible to check with the help of a complex of criteria and to evaluate the effectiveness of the proposed solutions during training.
2. Chubuk, R.V. (2008). Kryterii, pokaznyky ta rivni profesiinoi kompetentnosti sotsialnykh pedahohiv [Criteria, indicators of the professional competencies of social teachers]. Naukovi zapysky Natsionalnoho universytetu «Ostrozka akademiia» – Scientific notes of the National University of Ostrozka Academy, 11, 255 256 [in Ukrainian].
3. Biletska, H.A. (2014). Kryterii, pokaznyky y rivni sformovanosti pryrodnycho-naukovoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh ekolohiv [Criteria, indicators and levels of the future ecologists’ nature-science competence formation]. Osvita ta pedahohichna nauka – Education and pedagogical science. .(Vol. № 2 (163). p.19). Luhansk. [in Ukrainian].
4. Morozova, K.O. (2014). Pokaznyky, rivni rozvytku informatsiino-komunikatsiinykh kompetentnostei mahistrantiv [Indicators, levels of the development of the masters’ information and community competencies]. Science and education a new dimension. pedagogy and psychology, ІІ (8), 116 [in Ukrainian].
5. Torichnyi, O.V. (2015). Teoretyko-metodychni zasady formuvannia viiskovo-spetsialnoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh ofitseriv-prykordonnykiv u protsesi navchannia. [Theoretical and methodological foundations for the formation of the future officers-border guards’ special military competency in the learning process]. Khmelnitsky [in Ukrainian].
6. Budnyk, S.M. (2006). Formuvannia profesiinoi hotovnosti ofitseriv-prykordonnykiv do tvorchoho vyrishennia zavdan upravlinskoi diialnosti [Formation of the professional readiness of officers-border guards to creatively solve management problems]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Khmelnitsky [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.