The system of professional skills in the structure of readiness of future specialists in the social sphere for sustainable development of social groups
In accordance with the purpose, the article describes the essence of readiness of future specialists in the social sphere for the sustainable development of social groups as well as substantiates the place of the system of professional skills in its structure. In the course of the scientific research the following methods were used: analysis, synthesis, systematization and generalization. As a result future social teachers’ and workers’ readiness for sustainable development of social groups is defined in the study as a stable integrative personal and professional ability, based on the acquired motivational, theoretical and practical values, significant personal and professional qualities and manifested in the active creative social and pedagogical activity aimed at sustainable development of social groups, considering the specific characteristics of different of them. The components (motivational-axiological, competence-creative, personality-reflexive) of the future social specialists’ readiness for sustainable development of social groups are determined. The system of professional skills of future specialist, which ensure the success of professional activity for sustainable development of social groups, is substantiated. The specified system is represented by: general pedagogical skills (intellectual-research, constructive-prognostic, information-cognitive, educational-methodological, reflexive-corrective), general skills of a social worker’s professional activity (to implement a social-educational, informative, advertising, preventive, correctional and rehabilitation work in the context of sustainable development) and specific skills (communicative-stimulating and organizational-managerial). The study shows that communicative and stimulating skills are necessary for realizing convincing influence on the motives, values, beliefs of representatives of different social groups in order to promote their sustainable development. Organizational and managerial skills provide the ability to coordinate the activities of different social actors to create spiritually full stimulating and creative environment in society in order to move the representatives of various social groups up to the level of self-organization and self-management. In conclusion the article describes the ways of formation of the future specialists’ identified skills in different types of activity during studying at a university.
2. Kabus, N.D. (2017). Pidghotovka majbutnikh socialjnykh pedaghoghiv do stalogho rozvytku socialjnykh ghrup: teorija i praktyka [Future Social Teachers’ Training for Sustainable Development of Social Groups: Theory and Practice]. Kharkiv: Publisher Ivanchenko I.S. [in Ukrainian].
3. Kabus, N.D. (2018). Strateghichni naprjamy socialjno-pedaghoghichnoji innovatyky [Strategic directions of innovative social pedagogics]. Visnyk LNU imeni Tarasa Shevchenka. Pedaghoghichni nauk – Taras Shevchenko LNU Bulletin. Pedagogical Sciences, 8 (322), 203-210 [in Ukrainian].
4. Zhernovnykova, O., Shtefan, L. & Fazan, V. (2017). Formuvannja ghotovnosti majbutnikh uchyteliv matematyky do navchaljnogho proektuvannja [Forming the future mathematics teachers' readiness to educational designing]. Science and Education, 10, 74-81. DOI: https://doi.org/10.24195/2414-4665-2017-10-9 [in Ukrainian].
5. Bojchuk, Yu.D. (2013). Kompetentnisnyj pidkhid jak osnova modernizaciji suchasnoji osvity [Competency approach as a basis for modernization of modern education]. Osvitnij prostir. Ghlobaljni, reghionaljni ta informacijni aspekty: nauk.-metod. zhurn. – Educational space. Global, regional and informational aspects: scientific and methodological journal, 130-135 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kurinna, L. (2019). Struktura sociokuljturnoji kompetentnosti majbutnikh socialjnykh pracivnykiv. [Structure of socio-cultural competence of future social workers]. Pedaghoghichni nauky: teorija, istorija, innovacijni tekhnologhiji – Pedagogical sciences: theory, history, innovative technologies, 6 (90), 86-96 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kabus, N. (2016). The use of activity-based approach as methodological basis of prospective social workers’ training to sustainable development of social groups. International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences, 66, 83–90. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18052/www.scipress.com/ILSHS.72.83.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.