Educational and methodological support of the future mechanical engineering specialists training for the labour protection professional activity
The article is devoted to the substantiation of the directions of improving the educational and methodical support of the future mechanical engineering specialists’ training for labour protection professional activity.
The aim of the article is to identify areas for improving the educational and methodological support of the future mechanical engineering specialists’ training for labour protection professional activity. The author uses such research methods as analysis of scientific literature, generalization, comparison, systematization, abstraction and methods of mathematical statistics.
The benefit of the study is that the ways of improving the educational and methodological support of labour protection disciplines and its structure are defined: the target block (contains the purpose and tasks of a discipline study), the normative block (contains information about the number of credits in the context of classroom and independent work, content modules, structural and logical place of a discipline in the educational training of specialists, etc.), the information block (contains training material in a modular structure), the methodical block (contains the characteristics of forms, methods and tools that provide future mechanical engineering specialists by the labour protection competencies’ forming), the control unit (contains materials for determining the level of labour protection competence) and the resource unit. Moreover the directions of improving teaching labour protection disciplines are defined and reflected in the educational and methodological support of the future mechanical engineering specialists’ training for labour protection professional activity, they are: motivation provision, individual tasks definition, activation of students' educational activity; and the peculiarities of educational and methodological support of the future mechanical engineering specialists’ training for labour protection professional activity are characterized.
2. Baydenko, V.I., & Dzh. van Zantvort (2003). Modernizatsiya professionalnogo obrazovaniya: sovremennyy etap [Modernization of vocational education: the modern stage]. Moskva : Issledovatelskiy tsentr problem kachestva podgotovki spetsialistov [in Russian].
3. Bespalko, V.P., & Tatur, Yu. G. (1989). Sistemno-metodicheskoe obespechenie uchebno-vospitatelnogo protsessa podgotovki spetsialistov [A systematic and methodical support of the educational process of specialists training]. Moskva : Vysshaya shkola [in Russian].
4. Bukharova, B.D., & Matveeva, T.A. (2005). Formirovanie elektronnogo portfelya studenta tekhnicheskogo vuza kak uslovie stanovleniya ego professionalnoy kompetentnosti [Formation of the electronic portfolio of a technical college student as a condition for its professional competence formation]. Professionalnoe obrazovanie. Prilozhenie «Pedagogicheskaya nauka – praktike. Novye issledovaniya» – Vocational education. Appendix «Pedagogical Science is for Practice. New research», 2, 48–52 [in Russian].
5. Vasileva, Ye.I. (2010). Motivatsiya professionalnoy deyatelnosti gosudarstvennykh grazhdanskikh sluzhashchikh [Motivation of professional work of state civil workers]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Yekaterinburg: Uralskaya akademiya gosudarstvennoy sluzhby [in Russian].
6. Hlyniana, N. M., & Dementii, L. V. (2004). Orhanizatsiia samostiinoi roboty studenta z dystsypliny «Osnovy okhorony pratsi» z vykorystanniam PEOM [Organization of the student’s self-study work on the discipline «Fundamentals of Labour Protection» using the PC]. Kramatorsk : DDMA [in Ukrainian].
7. Guzanov, B. N., Kuzina, L. L., & Shusherin, V. V. (2009). Organizatsiya planirovaniya i kontrolya v protsesse upravleniya kachestvom obucheniya v sisteme vysshego professionalnogo obrazovaniya [Organization of planning and control in the management of teaching quality in higher vocational education]. Kachestvo. Innovatsii. Obrazovanie – Quality Innovation Education, 8, 2–8 [in Russian].
8. Dembitska, S.V. (2013). Problemy yakosti znan z okhorony pratsi v protsesi pidhotovky fakhivtsiv sotsialno-kulturnoi sfery [Problems of the quality of labour protection knowledge in the training process of a social and cultural sphere]. Vyshcha osvita Ukrainy: teoretychnyi ta naukovo-metodychnyi chasopys., Tematychnyi vypusk «Naukovo-metodychni zasady upravlinnia yakistiu osvity u vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh» – Higher education in Ukraine: Theoretical and scientific-methodological journal. Thematic issue «Scientific and methodological principles of quality management of education in higher education institutions», 2 (dodatok 2), 99–104 [in Ukrainian].
9. Zhyhir, V.V. (2017). Rozrobka navchalno-metodychnykh kompleksiv vidpovidno do vymoh derzhavnykh osvitnikh standartiv novoho pokolinnia [Development of teaching methods in accordance with the requirements of state educational standards of new generation]. Molod i rynok – Youth and the market, 5 (148), 20–24 [in Ukrainian].
10. Palchevskiy, B.V. (1991). Uchebno-metodicheskiy kompleks sredstv obucheniya [Methodical complex of learning tool]. Sovetskaya pedagogika – Soviet Pedagogy, 6, 26–32 [in Russian].
11. Shalygina, I. V. (2012). Uchebno-metodicheskiy kompleks kak didakticheskiy obekt [Methodical complex as a didactic object]. Otechestvennaya i zarubezhnaya pedagogika – Domestic and foreign pedagogy, 5 (8), 170–177 [in Russian].
12. Anderson, L., Cruikshank, К., Mayer, R., Pintrich, P., Raths, J. & Wittrock, M. (2001). A taxonomy for learning, teaching, and assessing. New York: David McKay Company.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.