The Formation of Professional Thinking for Future Technology Teachers
The article discusses the problem of the formation of the future Technology teachers’ professional thinking. The concept of «professional thinking of the Technology teacher» is clarified, which is considered as the features of the teacher’s thinking, letting him/her perform professional and pedagogical tasks successfully at a high level of mastery: quickly, accurately solve both the ordinary and extraordinary tasks of teaching and upbringing students in an original way. It has been established that the professional training of Technology teachers is a multi-faceted and time-consuming process. On the one hand, the student must master various work operations and technological processes at the industrial level or close to it, and on the other hand it must have general pedagogical knowledge and methods of their sharing. The peculiarities of the formation of the future Technology teachers’ professional thinking are determined by their activity specifics, which is defined by the goals, tasks, content, external and internal conditions, means, difficulties, features of the mental processes occurrence, motivation displays, the state of a person and a team towards the implementation of management and guidance. That is why the formation of the Technology teachers’ professional thinking should be carried out in an integral system of educational process at a pedagogical institution of higher education, and the methods of teaching students technologies to solve pedagogical tasks should be widely used at training sessions and pedagogical practices, contributing to the professional thinking formation. Moreover the research proves the necessity of wider informational technologies elements’ application with the use of computerized and audio-visual complexes as leading means and a leader, which allow synthesizing the intellectual components of professional thinking and activating its structural components development. The benefit of the article is the defined conditions for the formation of the future Technology teachers professional thinking, they are: a motivation, new means of mastering professional activity, a mental activity intensification, the scientifically substantiated selection of educational material, students’ age possibilities and individual peculiarities. As a result, the article reveals the need to include the material that reflects the specifics of the future Technology teachers professional thinking formation to the content of their subject and psychological and pedagogical training, as well as to combine individual and collective forms of students' work in the process of forming a professional thinking and to carry out a step-by-step control and correction of the future Technology teacher professional thinking formation.
2. Dzhelilova, L.R. (2008). Psykholohichni osoblyvosti rozvytku profesiinoho myslennia u maibutnikh vchyteliv pochatkovoi shkoly [Psychological peculiarities of the development of future primary school teachers professional thinking]. Candidate’s thesis. Odesa: South Ukrainian national pedagogical university named after K. D. Ushynsky [in Ukrainian].
3. Kovalchuk,V.B. (2007). Pedahohichni umovy formuvannia profesiinoho myslennia maibutnikh fakhivtsiv ekonomichnoho profiliu u vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh [Pedagogical conditions of forming the professional thinking of future specialists of economic profile at higher educational institutions]. Candidate’s thesis. Kyiv: Institute of Vocational Education and Training of Naesof Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
4. Kravets, R.A. (2011). Pedahohichni umovy formuvannia tvorchoho myslennia maibutnoho vchytelia inozemnoi movy u protsesi profesiinoi pidhotovky [Pedagogical conditions of creative thinking formation of the future foreign language teacher in the professional training process]. Candidate’s thesis. Khmelnytskyi: Khmelnytskyi National University [in Ukrainian].
5. Lisnevska, A.L. (2011). Formuvannia profesiinoho myslennia maibutnikh televiziinykh reporteriv u protsesi fakhovoi pidhotovky [Formation of the professional thinking of future TV reporters in the professional training process]. Candidate’s thesis. Luhansk: Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University [in Ukrainian].
6. Lunov, V.Ie. (2013). Psykholohichni osoblyvosti stanovlennia profesiinoho myslennia osobystosti u systemi orhaniv vnutrishnikh sprav Ukrainy [Psychological peculiarities of the personality’s professional thinking formation in the system of internal affairs of Ukraine]. Candidate’s thesis. Odesa: Odessa National I.I.Mechnikov University [in Ukrainian].
7. Malii, N.M. (2011). Psykholoho-pedahohichni osoblyvosti rozvytku kreatyvnoi skladovoi profesiinoho myslennia u maibutnikh pedahohiv [Psychological and pedagogical peculiarities of the development of the creative component of the future teachers’ professional thinking]. Candidate’s thesis. Khmelnytskyi: Bohdan Khmelnytskyi National Academy of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
8. Pavlenko, I.O. (2015). Formuvannia valeolohichnoho myslennia maibutnikh uchyteliv pryrodnychykh spetsialnostei u protsesi profesiinoi pidhotovky [Formation of valeological thinking of the future teachers of natural sciences in the process of vocational training]. Candidate’s thesis. Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi: Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University [in Ukrainian].
9. Poviakel, N.I. (2004). Samorehuliatsiia profesiinoho myslennia v systemi fakhovoi pidhotovky praktychnykh psykholohiv [Self-regulation of professional thinking in the system of professional training of counsellors]. Doctor’s thesis. Kyiv: National Pedagogical Dragomanov University [in Ukrainian].
10. Pryhodii, M.A. (2011). Suchasni aspekty pidhotovky vchyteliv tekhnolohii [Modern aspects of Technology teacher training]. Candidate’s thesis. Chernihiv: Chernihiv National Pedagogical University named after T.H. Shevchenkо. [in Ukrainian].
11. RudenkoYu.M. (2005) Udoskonalennia profesiinoho myslennia v kursantiv-pilotiv u protsesi vyvchennia dystsyplin pilotazhno-navihatsiinoho tsyklu [Cadets-pilots professional thinking perfection during studying the series of the aircraft instrumentation disciplines]. Candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv: Ukrainian Engineering Pedagogics Academy [in Ukrainian].
12. Tarasova, O.V. (2010) Psykholohichni umovy rozvytku profesiinoho myslennia uchniv profesiino-tekhnichnykh navchalnykh zakladiv hirnychoho profiliu [Psychological conditions for the professional thinking development of students of vocational schools with the mining profile]. Kyiv: G.S. Kostiuk Institute of Psychology of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
13. Shaida, O.H. (2014) Psykholohichni osoblyvosti stanovlennia profesiinoho myslennia maibutnikh uchyteliv humanitarnoho profiliu [Psychological peculiarities of professional thinking development of future teachers with the humanitarian profile] Candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv: H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical Universit. [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.