MODEL OF DEVELOPING THE CREATIVE POTENTIAL OF FUTURE SOCIAL WORKERS DURING PROFESSIONALLY ORIENTED PRACTICE
This article uncovers the conception of «potential», «creative potential», «modeling», «model’». The personal characteristics of a cretative potential (makings, inclinations, interests, curiosity, attraction to the creation of something new, speed in learning new information, developed intelligence, fast assessment and finding solution, adequacy of actions, emotionality, perseverance, purposefulness, hardworking, the adoption of bold decisions, creation) are defined.
According to the objective aim of profession-oriented practice, main tasks are formed: the development of the professionally significant personal qualities of a professional; creating conditions for the development of creative potential of students, the formation of individual style of acting; the formation of scientific and creative approach to dealing with professional problems and professional capacity are the most important features among others.
Developmental model of future social workers’ creative potential in a profession-oriented practice is offered and its key moments are described. The created model oversees a strict determined structure of professionally-oriented practice as holistic system, directed on the development of students’ creative potential, diagrammatic and precise bounds between its components. The model is built according to the semantics and quantities of components of the educational practice system of professionals in IHE (institution of higher education).
The systematical, complex, with variety of programs, creatively individual, individually oriented, innovative and active approaches are described as the theoretical and methodological base of determinative conditions for developing the creative potential of students in the frames of profession-oriented practice. These conditions consist of: educational conditions (with the focus on the development of creative potential; development and realization of the model, organization of individual and scientific students’ research during practice); psychological conditions (moral and psychological climate between the members of a collective, orientation and valuable unity, the face-to-face cooperation of practice leaders and students).
2. Rybalko V.V. Psykholohiya rozvytku tvorchoyi osobystosti: Navchal’nyy posibnyk / V.V.Rybalko. – K.: IZMN, 1996. – 236 s.
3. Savenkov A. Y. Psykholohycheskye osnovы yssledovatel’skoho podkhoda k obuchenyyu : uchebnoe posobye / Aleksandr Yl’ych Savenkov. – M. : «Os’-89», 2006. – 480 s.
4. Suchasnyy tlumachnyy slovnyk ukrayins’koyi movy: 65000 sliv / Za zah. red. d-ra filol. nauk, prof. V. V. Dubichyns’koho. – Kh. : VD «Shkola», 2006. – 1008 s.
5. Falyns’ka Z. Z. Praktychna pidhotovka maybutnikh sotsial’nykh pedahohiv u vyshchykh navchal’nykh zakladakh : dys. ... kandydata ped. nauk : 13.00.04 / Falyns’ka Zoryana Zenonivna. – L’viv, 2006. – 191 s.
6. Tsokur R.M. Formuvannya potentsialu profesiynoho samorozvytku v maybutnikh vykladachiv vyshchoyi shkoly u protsesi mahisters’koyi pidhotovky: Dys. na zdobuttya naukovoho stupenya kandydata pedahohichnykh nauk (13.00.04) / R.M.Tsokur. – Odesa, 2004. – 219s.
7. Maslow, A. 1971. The father reaches of human nature. New Vork: Viking.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.