Psychological and Pedagogical Conditions for the Future Physical Education Teachers Training in the Educational Process of the New Ukrainian School
The article presents the theoretical substantiation of the implementation of pedagogical innovations aimed at increasing the efficiency of the New Ukrainian School. It sets the task of scrupulous analysis, awareness and comprehension of the circumstances on which the effectiveness, success, quality of education depend on. The pedagogical conditions under which their implementation is possible in the preparation of future Physical Education teachers are determined by the authors. They note that the results of the long-term scientific and pedagogical research during the pre-diploma practice of graduate students convincingly testify that the professional development of future teachers and scientific and pedagogical workers are linked inseparably. There are situations that stimulate the teachers of psychological and pedagogical disciplines for a self-development during the introduction of psychological and pedagogical conditions: the self-improvement of their own competence, the methodically competent selection of professional-practical tasks, and the work on research projects. The pedagogical conditions and other aspects of this article concern both the main subjects of education, although they are aimed, viewing the goal and objectives, mainly for the training of future Physical Education teachers. The effective professional development of students requires taking into account the social, individual and characterological characteristics of each individual. The learning system should develop the students’ ability to comprehend, study, analyze, make informed decisions, take into account different options for solving practical problems. The stimulation of the professional teachers’ activity involves the creation of such circumstances and the psychological atmosphere, when their active creative activity achieves high results, satisfies their personal and social needs, which leads to the formation of positive motives in their professional and pedagogical activity. The article presents the theoretical substantiation and methodology of physical education features in the educational process in pre-school educational institutions, the formation of physical health and cultural skills that have a positive effect on physical development, emotional state of children, diverse classes.
2. Balakhnicheva, G.V., Zaremba, L.V. & Tsos, A.V. (2013). Profesiina maisternist uchytelia fizychnoho vykhovannia [Professional mastery of a physical education teacher]. Lutsk: Lesia Ukrainka Eastern Europe National University [in Ukrainian].
3. Vasyanovich, G.P. (2013). Pedahoh i yoho rol u navchalno- vykhovnomu protsesi [The teacher and its role in an educational process]. Officer of Ukraine, 8, 9-11 [in Ukrainian].
4. Vasyanovich, G.P., 2005. Pedahohichna etyka [Pedagogical ethics]. Lviv: Norma [in Ukrainian].
5. Gurevich, R. S. & Cademia, M. Y. (2005). Informatsiino- telekomunikatsiini tekhnolohii v navchalnomu protsesi ta naukovykh doslidzhenniakh [Information and telecommunication technologies in the educational process and scientific researches]. Vinnitsa: Ltd. «Planer» [in Ukrainian].
6. Gurevich, R. S. (2008). Teoriia i praktyka navchannia v profesiino-tekhnichnykh zakladakh [Theory and practice of teaching in vocational schools]. Vinnytsya: «Vinnytsia» [in Ukrainian].
7. Gurzhiy, A. M., Gurevich, R. S. & Konoshevsky, L. L. (2015). Formuvannia profesiinoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh uchyteliv trudovoho navchannia zasobamy informatsiino-komunikatsiinykh tekhnolohii [Formation of professional competence of future labor education teachers by means of information and communication technologies]. Kyiv; Vinnitsa: Ltd. «Planer» [in Ukrainian].
8. Yevtuh, M. B. (2008). Pedahohichna osvita [Pedagogical education]. In V.H. Kremen (Ed.), Entsyklopediia osvity [Encyclopedia of Education]. Kyiv: Yurinkom Inter [in Ukrainian].
9. Zyazyun, I.A. (2000). Intelektualno-tvorchyi rozvytok osobystosti v umovakh neperervnoi osvity [Intellectual and creative development of a person in the conditions of continuous education] In I.A. Ziaziuna (Ed.) Neperervna profesiina osvita: problemy, poshuky, perspektyvy [Continuing vocational education: problems, quest, perspectives]. Kyiv: Vipol. 11-57 [in Ukrainian].
10. Zyazyun, I., Levovitsky, T., Vilsh, I., & Nichkalo, N. (2001). Nauka i mystetstvo pedahohichnoi dii [Science and art of pedagogical influence]. Profesiina osvita: pedahohika i psykholohiia. Kyiv, 5, 357-380 [in Ukrainian].
11. Zyazyun, I. A. (2011). Pedahohichne naukove doslidzhennia v konteksti tsilisnoho pidkhodu [Pedagogical research in the context of a holistic approach]. Porivnialna profesiina pedahohika, 1, 19 [in Ukrainian].
12. Nychkalo, N. G. (2012). Teoretychni zasady stanovlennia i rozvytku subdystsyplin u suchasnii pedahohitsi [Theoretical foundations of formation and development of subdisciplines in modern pedagogy.]. Zhytomyr: Publishing House of Ivan Franko Zhytomyr State University. 23-33 [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.