Educational Environment of Higher Educational Establishments as the Factor of Forming the Future Foreing Languages Teachers’ Conflict Competence
The article is devoted to the problem of the educational environment of higher educational establishments as the factor of forming the future foreing languages teachers’ conflict competence. In this article, the essence of the following notions has been analyzed: educational environment in higher educational establishments, teaching environment, educational space. The notions of «educational space» and «teaching environment» have been given detailed description; the notion of «educational environment» is regarded in contemporary scientific literature from the point of view of institutional approach (social environment) and substantial approach (personal environment). The author of the article notes that the educational environment of a higher educational establishment is viewed as the system of different impacts and conditions for creating personality with the help of modern technologies and educational content. Also it is regarded as complex phenomenon of requirements and modes of behavior which are used for professional and personal growth of future teachers. The author claims that the notions of «educational environment» and «educational space» are closely connected: an educational space is defined as a special sphere of sociocultural practices that includes educational environment as the total of social and educational conditions which influence the personality of a student and its future professional orientation. While analyzing the structure of educational environment the author examined its components taking into consideration the peculiarities of professional growth of the future teachers of foreign languages: resourse-technological, intrapersonal, strategic-technological, sociocultural and communicative. These structural elements of analyzed phenomenon have been given detailed observation. It is also noted that the investigation of the structure of educational environment is interconnected with the topic under consideration – the formation of conflict competence of the future foreign languages teachers.
The prospects for further exploration are seen by the author in highlighting a strategic line for the formation of the future foreign languages teachers’ conflictual competence with the application of certain pedagogical technologies in the educational environment of higher education institutions.
2. Binetska, D. (2016). Osvitnie seredovyshche universytetu yak zasib formuvannia doslidnytskykh umin maibutnikh uchyteliv inozemnykh mov [Educational environment of the university as a means of forming the foreign languages future teachers’ research skills]. Naukovyi visnyk MNU imeni V.O. Sukhomlynskoho. Ser.:Pedahohichni nauky, 1 (52), 16-20 [in Ukrainian].
3. Hrybok, O. P. (2012). Psykholohichni osoblyvosti konfliktnoi povedinky studentiv vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladiv [Psychological features of conflictual behavior of higher educational institutions students]. Aktualni problemy sotsiolohii, psykholohii, pedahohiky,14, 112-119 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kernytskyi, O.M. (2013). Osvitnie seredovyshche vyshchoho navchalnoho zakladu yak pedahohichnyi fenomen [Educational environment of a higher educational institution as a pedagogical phenomenon]. Problemy inzhenerno-pedahohichnoi osvity, 38-39, 43-50 [in Ukrainian].
5. Lobach, N. (2014). Osvitnie seredovyshche yak zasib formuvannia informatsiino-analitychnoi kompetentnosti studentiv [Educational environment as a means of forming the students’ information and analytical competence]. Naukovi zapysky. Ser.: Problemy metodyky fizyko- matematychnoi i tekhnolohichnoi osvity, 5, 42-46 [in Ukrainian].
6. Mityaeva, A.M. (2012). Konfliktologicheskaya kompetentnost buduschogo spetsialista kak predmet nauchnogo issledovaniya [Conflict competence of a future specialist as a subject of scientific research]. Uchenyie zapiski Orlovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2, 273-281 [in Russian].
7. Uchadze, S.S. (2010). Pedahohycheskoe upravlenye konflyktamy v obrazovatelnom uchrezhdenyy [Pedagogical management of conflicts in an educational institution] Doctor’s thesis. Sochy [in Russian].
8. Tsymbalaru, A.D. (2016). Osvitnii prostir: Sutnist, struktura i mekhanizmy stvorennia. [Educational space: content, structure and mechanisms of creation]. Ukrainskyi pedahohichnyi zhurnal, 1, 41-50 [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.