Problem of the Readiness of Cadets of Specialized Higher Educational Establishments of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine for a managerial activity
The article deals with theoretical aspects of a problem of the formation of the readiness of cadets of specialized higher educational establishments of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine for a managerial activity. On the basis of studied literature it was found out by the author that readiness for a managerial activity is considered as a complex, stable personal formation, expressing the aspirations of a specialist, on the basis of available professional knowledge, skills, professional orientation and personal qualities to successfully solve the tasks of management of personnel and a unit as a whole; it provides for the special organization of the educational process of future officers; the awareness of cadets and students about their reflection in the system of training for future activities.
It was determined that a managerial activity is a complex socio-psychological phenomenon. The components of the readiness of future specialists of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine for the management activity are determined as: a discipline, a self-organization and punctuality, a possession of an effective management style, an ability to clearly formulate tasks and goals, a possession of etiquette rules, an ability to conduct educational work, a communicative competence. It is also proved that technical, professional, psychological and pedagogical training of students influences the improvement of readiness for a managerial activity. It is theorized that graduates of specialized institutions of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine should be able to quickly take their bearings in emergencies and adapt to them, take initiative, be selfless and persistent in fulfilling their tasks, improve their professional skills, be able to assess the situation correctly and adequately, take managerial decisions and to be psychologically ready for extreme situations while carrying out operational activities and extinguishing fires.
It is determined that the cadets of specialized higher educational institutions of State Emergency Service of Ukraine strive for a self-improvement and a self-development, possess executive and communicative skills, and can confidently, timely and faithfully apply functions of planning, organization, motivation, control and coordination.
2. Derkach, A.A. (2004). Akmeologicheskie osnovyi razvitiya professional [Acmeological basis of professional development]. Moskva: MPSI [in Russian].
3. Dal, V.I. (1981). Tolkovyiy slovar tipovogo velikorusskogo yazyika [A glossary of the typical Great Russian language]. Moskva: Russkiy yazyik (Vol. 1, 699 р.) [in Russian].
4. Mojsejenko, A.O. Ghotovnistj naselennja Ukrajiny do dijaljnosti v informacijnomu suspiljstvi [The readiness of the Ukrainian population for activities in the information society]. Retrieved from https://www.isu.org.ua [in Ukrainian].
5. Bunjejev, T.V. (2002). Rozvytok ghotovnosti v molodykh oficeriv-prykordonnykiv do samostijnogho vykonannja posadovykh obov'jazkiv [Development of young officers- frontier guards’ readiness to self-fulfillment of official duties]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Khmeljnycjkyj: Nac. akademiji PVU [in Ukrainian].
6. Maslova, M.Gh., Trakaljuk, O.L., Debrenjuk, A.P., Volodarsjkyj, V.L. & Krasnopoljskyj, A.L. (2012). Metody ocinky psykhologhichnykh jakostej oficeriv dlja vyznachennja rivnja ghotovnosti do upravlinsjkoji dijaljnosti [Methods of the officers’ psychological qualities assessing for determining the level of their readiness for management activities]. Visnyk Kyjiv. nac. un-ta imeni Tarasa Shevchenka. Ser.: Vijsjkovo-specialjni nauky, 27, 30-33 [in Ukrainian].
7. Voljansjkyj, P.B. (2017). Pidvyshhennja rivnja pidghotovky kerivnykiv sfery cyviljnogho zakhystu za rakhunok rozvytku jikh kreatyvnykh jakostej [Improvement of the level of the civil protection sphere leaders’ training due to the development of their creative qualities]. Visnyk Naukovo-metodychnogho centru navchaljnykh zakladiv sfery cyviljnogho zakhystu, 26, 21-27 [in Ukrainian].
8. Vovk N.P. & Dobroskok I.I. (2009). Rozvytok profesiino vazhlyvykh yakostei maibutnoho pratsivnyka derzhavnoho pozhezhnoho nahliadu MNS Ukrainy u profesiinii pidhotovtsi: akmeolohichnyi aspekt [Development of professionally important qualities of the future employee of the state fire department of the Ministry of Emergencies in professional training: acmeological aspect]. Humanitarnyi visnyk DVNZ «Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi derzhavnyi pedahohichnyi universytet imeni Hryhoriia Skovorody», 18, 25–29 [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.