PROFESSIONALISM OF A TEACHER-ANDRAGOGIST AS A PHENOMENON OF THE INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL SPACE OF POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION ESTABLISHMENTS Abstract
The article represents the state of professionalism of a teacher-andragoegist in the system of postgraduate education. Based on theoretical studies and practical observations the features of professional-pedagogical activity of the teacher-andragogist were revealed in terms of information-educational space and the professional and personal characteristics of teachers were presented. Based on scientific literature the essence of the concept of professionalism of the whole person and teacher professionalism in particular were summarized. The requiremets to a teacher of the postgraduate education in the conditions of informatization are analyzed. The attention is laid to the fact that the effective solution of problems of postgraduate education based on the quality of staffing of such institutions at the level of professional competence, professional mobility, individual style of activity, pedagogical skills of teachers. The essence of these qualities is that they are products of mastering professional knowledge and practical skills teacher and implemented in the form of his professionalism. The quest for high efficiency of educational process and its effectiveness has leading positions in professional and educational activities among the factors that encourage postgraduate teacher education to professional pedagogical activity. The category of teacher professional graduate schools is difficult to determine as it is connected not only with the external circumstances of a specialist, but also with the internal factors that accompany it. It is noted that the system of postgraduate professional teacher education is a necessary component of professional and educational activities and ensuring the requires of certain organizational and pedagogical conditions specially in the organized informational and educational space, focused action plan to personal and professional development of a teacher.
2. Gura O. I. IndivIdualniy stil profesiynoyi diyalnosti vikladacha vischogo navchalnogo zakladu (Individual style of teacher professional higher education institution). – Nauka i suchasnist. – K. : NPU im. M. P. Dragomanova, 2005. – T. 48. – S. 32–42.
3. Zyazyun I. A. Filosofiya pedagogichnoyi diyi : monografiya (The philosophy teacher action). – Cherkasi, 2008. – 608 s.
4. Klimov E. A. Psihologiya professionalnogo samoopredeleniya : ucheb. posob. dlya stud. vyissh. ped. ucheb. zavedeniy (The philosophy of professional self-determination). – M. : Yzdatelskyi tsentr «Akademyia», 2004. – 304 s.
5. Kuzmyna N. V. Professyonalyzm lychnosty prepodavatelia y mastera proyzvodstvennoho obuchenyia (The professionalism of the individual teacher). – M. : Vysshaja shkola, 1990. – 119 s.
6. Masiukova N. A. Kultura lychnosty subekta nauchno-yssledovatelskoi deiatelnosty (The culture of the person the subject of research activities). – Pedahohyka, 2008. – № 1. – S. 48−56.
7. Merlyn V. S. Ocherk yntehralnoho yssledovanyia yndyvydualnosty (Outline of the integrated research of individuality). – M. : Pedahohyka, 1986. – 256 s.
8. Nazarova Y. B. Typolohyia prepodavatelei vysshej shkoly (Typology of high school teachers). – Sotsyolohycheskye yssledovanyi. – 2006. – № 11. – S. 115–119.
9. Prepodavatel v XXI veke: rek. ukaz. [2000-2010 hh.] / sost. : O. P. Shrein, E. A. Shtumpf ; pod. red. O. Y. Tkachenko. – Cheliabynsk : Yzd-vo YuUrHU, 2010. – 147 s.
10. Psykholohyia : slovar / pod obshch. red. A. V. Petrovskoho, M. H. Yaroshevskoho. – 2-e yzd., yspr. y dop. – M. : Polytyzdat, 1990. – 494 s.
11. Semenoh O. M. Idiostyl vykladacha-doslidnyka u vymirakh pedahohichnoi maisternosti (Idiostyle teacher-researcher in measurements pedagogical skills) // Rozvytok pedahohichnoi maisternosti vykladacha vyshchoho navchalnoho zakladu nepedahohichnoho profiliu v umovakh informatsiino-tekhnolohichnoho suspilstva : monohrafiia. – K. : Pedahohichna dumka, 2013. – S. 212–240.
12. Semenog O. Pidvischennya kvalifikatsiyi – nevid’emna skladova rozvitku profesiynoyi kompetentnosti vikladacha (Advanced training - an integral part of the professional competence of the teacher). – Veresen. – 2011. – № 1–2. – S. 10–16.
13. Sitnikova M. I. Funktsii professionalno-pedagogicheskoy samorealizatsii lichnosti prepodavatelya vuza (Features professional and personal fulfillment pedagogical university teacher) // Vestnik Tambovskogo universiteta. – 2008. – № 3 (59).
14. Torkhova A. V. Individual’nyj styl deiatelnosty uchytelia (Individual style of activity of the teacher) // Pedahohyka. – 2003. – № 6. – S. 59–66.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.