The Using of Partnership Technology in the Group Educational Activities of Future Primary Classes Teachers
The article clarifies that partnership is a collaboration constructing all activities, communication and behavior on the basis of voluntary responsibility and equality in achieving common goals and outcomes. It is proved by the author that the technology of cooperation acquired new features in the process of its development, but some of its originally incorporated elements lost their significance. This technology evolved into a technology of partnership, new approaches and methods of achieving results appeared in its structure. The definition of «technology of partnership in education» is specified. It is a system of use in a certain sequence of methods, techniques, strategies and means of subject-subjective interaction of participants in the educational process on the basis of tolerance and creativity. It has been determined that it is important for the partnership technology that it is based on the use of the group work method as the most common form of cooperation. The basic principles of partnership business relationships are the respect for a personality; benevolence, conscious management of the course of interaction, a distributed leadership, a social partnership. The advantages of using partnership technology in students education is to develop their autonomy and reflexivity; to feel freedom in decision making; the opportunity to proceed from own motives, values, ideals, interests and needs in the ways of its activity; for teachers – exemption from continuing care for students, control of each step.
The author believes that the most effective in the formation of partnership relations is the using of methods of intensive learning as a way of cognition, which is carried in the forms of students’ common activities, their interaction and information exchange, the common solution of different problems. The intensive teaching of future teachers includes the using of interactive methods, heuristic conversations, and multimedia presentations, discussion of special videos of lessons, using computer-assisted methods, trainings, practical group and individual exercises, modeling of educational processes or situations, group work with author’s manuals. The intensive training is carried in the following forms: meetings with well- known teachers, master classes, competitions in creative works with their discussions.
2. Barabash, O. (2018). Pedagogika partnerstva – suchasnyi typ vzaemodii mizh uchasnykamy osvitnogo protsesu [Partnership pedagogy – the modern type of copperation of participants of the educational process]. Uchitel pochatkovoyi shkoli, 8, 3-7 [in Ukrainian].
3. Bril, G. K. & Besarabova, T. V. (2013). Pedagogichna tehnologiia spivrobitnytstva ta yii vprovadzhennia v umovah pochatkovoi silskoi shkoly [Pedagogical technology of cooperation and its implementation in the conditions of primary village school]. Nauka i osvita, 1-2, 134-137 [in Ukrainian].
4. Mitina, A. M. & Novozhenina, E. V. (2010). Partnerstvo kak printsip optimizatsii obucheniya v sisteme dopolnitelnogo obrazovaniya vzroslyih [Partnership as a principle of teaching optimizing in the system of additional education for adults]. Almanah sovremennoy nauki i obrazovaniya, 7(38), 138-140 . [in Russian].
5. Bibik, N. M. (Ed.) (2017). Nova ukrainska shkola: poradnyk dlya vchytelia [New Ukrainian School: a teacher's guide]. Kyiv: TOV «Vidavnichiy dim «Pleyadi» [in Ukrainian].
6. Pidlasiy, I. P. (2004). Praktychna pedagogika abo try tehnologiyi [Practical pedagogy or three technologies]. Kyiv:Vidavnichiy Dim «Slovo» [in Ukrainian].
7. Polupan, K. L. (2017). Tehnologiya partnYorstva: osobennosti i slozhnosti pri realizatsii obrazovatelnoy programmyi v universitete [Technology of a partnership: features and difficulties in the implementation of the educational program at the university]. Vyisshee obrazovanie v Rossii, 11 (217), 116-121 [in Russian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.