Professional Training of Future Masters of Education in the Conditions of Dual Teaching
The current stage of development of higher education in Ukraine is characterized by a special intensity and scale of transformations, which envisage the formation of a holistic educational space based on the unification of national educational services markets, conditioned by globalization and integration processes.
The training of scientific-pedagogical and pedagogical workers of higher educational institutions is considered in this context as an important prerequisite that ensures the modernization of education. In these conditions, the renewal of the content of the Master of Education training is of particular importance, it will equip a future teacher with the skills to integrate special psychological-pedagogical, methodological and didactic knowledge in the conditions of professional activity. A guideline on this issue is that European standards and recommendations for graduate students are formulated in the Dublin Descriptors and the European Qualification Framework. These European benchmarks, as well as the expansion of academic freedoms, changing educational paradigms require a fundamentally new content, methods and forms of the Master of Education training, the purpose of which is to shape the personality of a student as a teacher and professional of an institution of higher education who is able to independently and
creatively think and act.
The staff of the department of pedagogics of Pereiaslav- Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University developed the concept of educational activities in the specialty 011 Educational, pedagogical sciences, fields of knowledge 01 Education / Pedagogy.
The concept provides for the formation of masters of education integrated competence, general and professional competencies. The development of these competencies will be facilitated by the introduction of a dual form of higher education. The dual form of getting higher education is a way of getting an education; it provides for a combination of training of applicants of higher education in institutions of higher education with training in workplaces in institutions, organizations and enterprises for obtaining certain qualifications, usually on the basis of a contract, with the performance of official duties.
The high level of the Master of Education professional training in the conditions of the dual form of education is possible due to the mastering of the basics of the professional teaching activity of the teacher of the institution of higher education in real conditions; application of modern educational technologies of practical activity; the methodological readiness of a master of education to implement the educational process in institutions of higher education.
2. The European Qualifications Framework for Lifelong Learning (2008). Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities. Retrieved from https://ec.europa.eu/ploteus/search/site
3. Vitvytska, S.S. (2016). Teoretychni i metodychni zasady pedahohichnoi pidhotovky mahistriv v umovakh stupenevoi osvity [Theoretical and methodical principles of pedagogical preparation of masters in conditions of graduate education]. In O.A. Dubaseniuk (Ed.), Akmedosiahnennia naukovtsiv Zhytomyrskoi naukovopedahohichnoi shkoly [Acme of the scientists of Zhytomyr scientific and pedagogical school] (p. 302-347 ). Zhytomyr: ZhDU im. I. Franka [in Ukrainian].
4. Zhyhir, V.I. (2012). Indyvidualizatsiia profesiinoho navchannia menedzheriv osvity u VNZ [Individualization of education managers’ professional training in higher educational institutions]. Visnyk Zaporizkoho natsionalnoho universytetu, 2(18), 107-113. Retrieved from http://web.znu.edu.ua [in Ukrainian].
5. Mazur, V.A. (2018). Perspektyvy ta problemy vprovadzhennia dualnoi osvity v Ukraini [Prospects and problems of the dual education implementation in Ukraine]. Profesiina pidhotovka fakhivtsia v konteksti potreb suchasnoho rynku pratsi: materialy III Vseukr. nauk.-prakt. internet-konf. (pp.3-7). Vinnysia [in Ukrainian].
6. Myronchuk, N.M. (2015). Osoblyvosti pratsi vykladacha vyshchoho navchalnoho zakladu v konteksti samoorhanizatsii yoho profesiinoi diialnosti [Peculiarities of the work of a higher educational institution teacher in the context of its professional activity self-organization]. Problemy osvity: Nauk-metod. zb., 85, 147-151. Retrieved from http://eprints.zu.edu.ua/19774/1/.pdf [in Ukrainian].
7. Protsenko, O.B. (2015). Profesiina pidhotovka vykladachiv vyshchoi shkoly v mahistraturi: dosvid yevropeiskykh krain [Professional training of higher education teachers in the magistracy: the experience of European countries]. Osvitolohichnyi dyskurs, 3 (11), 238-247. Retrieved from http://oaji.net/articles/2016/2923-1456478364.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Sidash, N.S. (2014). Suchasni problemy pidhotovky maibutnikh vykladachiv vyshchykh shkil v suchasnii vitchyznianii nautsi [Modern problems of preparing future higher schools teachers in modern native science]. Dukhovnist osobystosti: metodolohiia, teoriia i praktyka, 4 (63), 136-145. Retrieved from http://oaji.net/articles/2015/690-1437487825.pdf [in Ukrainian].
9. Iak reformuvatymut vyshchu osvitu Ukrainy: pidsumky zasidannia Kolehii MON. na temu: «Priorytetni napriamky zmin u vyshchii osviti na 2018-2019 rr.» [How will the higher education of Ukraine be reformed: the results of the meeting of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Science. on the theme: «Priority directions of changes in higher education for 2018-2019 years»] (26 sichnia 2018 r). [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.