Impact of Training Through Research on the Evolution of Contemporary Teaching Technology
The orientation of the education system towards technologies based on training through research presents an objective not only educational, but also socio-economic, because the challenges of the future society are largely related to the elaboration of new materials, more efficient ones than the existing analogies. The educational system has the task of developing competencies from the first steps to the university level: research, education, and entrepreneurship. In order to achieve this goal, it is necessary to develop evolutionary strategies from traditional
to innovative education, with the application of developed products in different fields, in order to generate performant and ergonomic technologies.
It is important for the scientific study to have relevant goals by applying the obtained results in order to solve real problems in everyday life, agriculture, material science, etc. As a model, it is proposed to study the synthesis process of coordinating compounds, analysis of composition, structure and determination of the practical application domains based on the manifested biological and physical properties.
For the university level, as an exercise in the research competence, it is proposed to obtain and analyze some coordinating compounds based on transition metals. In order to achieve multi-level interdisciplinary studies, the starting point is the interaction of simple salts and organic ligands that lead to highly complex chemical compounds, composition study, molecular structure, and practical implementation based on useful properties.
An important role in the manifestation of the properties of metallo-complexes is also played by the ligands in their composition which, due to the large set of donor atoms, create stable complexes different in composition, structure and properties with transition metal ions. Biologically active substances included in the complexes of metals as ligands substantially increase their effectiveness.
After developing the research competence which results in the students synthesizing to assemble new coordinating compounds, it is necessary to move from the oriented, guided synthesis stage to that of creating new molecular models based on their own ideas. At this level it becomes obvious the manifestation of creativity and the spirit of initiative which can end with the development of innovation competence – the supreme product of the educational process, which offers the future specialists the freedom of creation, the independence and the confidence in their own orientation skills in the issues regarding the professional field.
2. Nicolescu, B. (1999). Transdisciplinaritatea(manifest). Iai: Polirom.
3. Bejenari, T., Frumusachi, S., Calmuchi, L. & Coropceanu, E., (2015). Dezvoltarea elementelor de transdisciplinaritate în cadrul predării-învăării chimiei i biologiei. Chişinău: UST. 238 pag.
4. Codreanu, S., Arsene, I. & Coropceanu, E. (2017). Utilizarea unor modalităi moderne de calcule cuanto- chimice a stării energiei sistemelor moleculare în cursul de chimie. Acta et commentationes. Nr. 1, pp. 147-156.
5. Coropceanu, E., Bologa, O., Arsene, I., Vitiu, A., Bulhac, I., Gorinchioy, N. & Bourosh, P. (2016). Synthesis and Characterization of Inner-Sphere Substitution Products in Azide-Containing Сobalt (III) Dioximates. Russ. Journ. Coord. Chem. V. 42. N. 8, pp. 516-538.
6. Coropceanu, E. & Chicu, D. (2015). Cercetarea – factor de integrare a ştiinţei şi motivare pentru instruire. Univers pedagogic. N3 (47), pp. 27-33.
7. Calalb, M. (2017). Pedagogia învăţării prin investigaţie şi impactul ei asupra deprinderilor de cercetare ştiinţifică şi învăţare pe tot parcursul vieţii. Studia universitatis moldaviae. Seria tiine ale Educaiei. N. 5(105), pp. 32-39.
8. Croitor, L., Coropceanu, E., Masunov, A., Rivera-Jacquez, H.J., Siminel, A., Zelentsov, V., Datsko, T. & Fonari, M., (2014). Polymeric Luminescent Zn (II) and Cd (II) Dicarboxylates Decorated by Oxime Ligands: Tuning the Dimensionality and Adsorption Capacity. Crystal Growth & Design. V. 14, pp. 3935-3948.
9. Coropceanu, E., Croitor, L., Siminel, A., Chumakov, Yu., & Fonari, M., (2016). The Luminescence Attenuation in the Solid State by Fluoride Anion Entrapped in the One- Dimensional Zn (II) Dioximate and Mononuclear Cd (II) Dioxime. Polyhedron. V. 109, pp. 107-114.
10. Coropceanu, E., Rija, A., Lozan, V., Bulhac, I., Duca, Gh., Kravtsov, V. & Bourosh, P., 2016. Discrete Binuclear Cobalt (III) Bis-dioximates with Wheel-and-Axle Topology as Building Blocks To Afford Porous Supramolecular Metal−Organic Frameworks. Crystal Growth & Design. V. 16, pp. 814-820.
11. Bourosh, P.N., Coropceanu, E.B., Ciloci, A.A., Clapco, S.F., Bologa, O.A., Bivol, C.M., Tiurina, J.P. & Bulhac, I. (2013). New Co (III) Dioximates with Hexafluorophosphate Ion as Stimulators of the Proteolytic Activity of the Micromycete Fusarium gibbosum CNMN FD 12. Russ. Journ. Coord. Chem. V. 39. N. 11, pp. 777- 786.
12. Coropceanu, E.B., Bulhac, I., Shtefyrtse, A.A., Botnar’, V.F., Melenchuk, M., Kuligin, E. & Bourosh, P.N. (2017). Synthesis, Crystal Structure, and Biological Properties of the Complex [Co(DmgH)2(Seu)1.4(Se-Seu)0.5(Se2)0.1] [BF4]. Russ. Journ. Coord. Chem. V. 43. N. 3, pp. 164-171.
13. Codreanu, S., Arsene, I., & Coropceanu, E. (2018). The development of research competence based on quantum calculation of molecular systems. Social Sciences and Education Research Review. V. 5. N. 1, pp. 95-109.
14. Coropceanu, E., Rija, A., Arsene, I., & Putină, M. (2014). Dezvoltarea abilităilor de autoformare la chimie în baza unor tehnologii informaionale. Studia universitatis moldaviae. Seria tiine ale Educaiei. N. 9(79), pp. 92-98.
15. Placinta, D. & Coropceanu, E. (2018). Valorificarea instrumentelor TIC în dezvoltarea competenei de investigare a proceselor biologice la liceeni. Studia universitatis moldaviae. Seria tiine ale Educaiei. N. 5 (115), pp. 98-106.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.