Innovative Pedagogical Teaching Technologies: Content and Characteristics
The article is devoted to the problem of innovative pedagogical teaching technologies, implemented in the institutions of higher education, namely their content and characteristics. Analysing the problem, it was found that the term «educational technologies» is very common in science and education, and there are different approaches to its determination. The author of the article defines that «educational technologies» can be represented in three aspects, namely: scientific-methodological and descriptive, processual effective. It is noted in the article that, determining the structure of the category of «educational technologies», the scientists refer to its conceptual part, substantive, procedural and methodological and software support; they have singled out the basic methodological principles and criteria to be met by educational technologies. It is also noted in the article that the technical information technologies develop the idea of a programmed instruction associated with the unique capabilities of modern computers and telecommunications. The main goal of modern information technologies study is to prepare students for a full life in the informational society. The leading principles, as the basis for educational technologies introduction to higher educational institutions, are: the principle of orientation clearly and thoroughly defined goals; the principle of chosen training; the principle of subjectivity training; the principle of variability study; the pedagogical competence principle; the principle of professional similarities and borrowings; the principle of corresponding human nature. The author of the article defined that the methods of NIT training suppose: a traditional learning model; an alternative learning model. The modern educational technologies are discussed in the article and it gives the reason to believe that now they develop the idea of programmed study, which is associated with the unique capabilities of modern computers and telecommunications. The author of the article makes a conclusion that studies of many authors suggest that the main goal of modern information technology education is to prepare students for a full life in the information society. In author’s opinion, the newest modern technologies are the technologies of mobile learning, based on the intensive use of modern mobile equipment and technologies.
2. Burkova, L. (2001). Tekhnolohii v osviti [Technologies in education] Ridna shkola – Native School, 2, 18–19 [in Ukrainian].
3. Vitvytska, S. S. (2006). Osnovy pedahohiky vyshchoi shkoly [Basics of higher school pedagogics]. Kyiv: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury [in Ukrainian]
4. Zhernovnikova, O. A (2016). Mikrotekhnolohiia vyvchennia haluzi «Matematyka» [Microtechnologies of studying the field of «Mathematics»]. Kharkiv: Mitra [in Ukrainian].
5. Ziaziun, I. A. (2001). Tekhnolohizatsiia osvity yak istorychna neperervnist [Education technology as a historical continuity]. Neperervna profesiina osvita: teoriia i praktyka – Continuing professional education: theory and practice, 11, 73–85 [in Ukrainian].
6. Lozova, V. I. (Ed.). (2005). Lektsii z pedahohiky vyshchoi shkoly [Lectures on Higher School Pedagogics]. Kharkiv: «OVZ» [in Ukrainian].
7. Lozova, V. I. (Ed.). (2000). Tsilisnyi pidkhid do formuvannia piznavalnoi aktyvnosti shkoliariv [Holistic approach to forming a cognitive activity of pupils]. Kharkiv: «OVS».
8. Okomkov, O. P. (1994). Sovremennyie tehnologii obucheniya v vuze: ih suschnost, printsipyi proektirovaniya, tendentsii razvitiya: ih suschnost, printsipyi proektirovaniya, tendentsii razvitiya [Modern educational technologies in higher educational institutions]. Vyisshee obrazovanie v Rossii – Higher education in Russia, 2, 17–21 [in Russian].
9. Sazonenko, H. S (Ed.). (2000). Perspektyvni osvitni tekhnolohii [Perspective main technologies]. Kyiv: Hopak [in Ukrainian].
10. Savelev, A. Ya. (1994). Tehnologii obucheniya i ih rol v reforme vyisshego obrazovaniya [Educational technologies and their role in the higher education reform]. Vyisshee obrazovanie v Rossii – Higher education in Russia, 2, 29–37 [in Russian].
11. Selevko, G. K. (1998). Obrazovatelnyie tehnologi [Educational technologies]. Moskva: Narodnoe obrazovanie [in Russian].
12. Sokolov, V. N. (1995). Pedagogicheskaya evristika [Pedagogical heuristics]. Moskva [in Russian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.