Essence and Structure of the Formation of Communicative Competence of Students
The article reveals the peculiarities of formation of students’ communicative competence in the professional training process, which involves the formation of their communicatively meaningful personality traits, a pronounced humanistic tendency to communicate with pupils, the possession of a system of integrated professional- speech skills and communicative qualities. The author defines the essence of the concept of «communicative competence of students» as a process and the result of professional training on the ability to subject-subjective interaction with colleagues of preschool age, which contains a complex of communication knowledge, skills and abilities. The benefit of the study is that a great attention is focused on creating the favorable conditions for the implementation of interpersonal communication in future professional activities.
The author of the article has made a conclusion that the analysis of scientific literature gives grounds to assert that the formation of students’ communicative competence is understood by us as a process and the result of professional training on the ability to subject-subject interaction with colleagues and children of preschool age, which contains a complex of communication knowledge, skills and abilities. The author has also identified the components of the structure of the communicative competence formation, which include: motivational-cognitive (comprehension of the multifaceted personality, understanding of its desires; requirement and motives; positive attitude towards colleagues; feeling of community with the team); content (knowledge of norms and rules of communication and interaction, knowledge of ways to resolve conflicts); reflexive (effective use of communicative knowledge, skills and abilities that regulate the communication process, ability to collaborate in joint activities and communication with colleagues, use of constructive ways of resolving conflicts). The author of the article believes that the determining the essence and components of the formation of students’ communicative competence will provide an opportunity to substantiate and develop the technology of forming the communicative competence of students in the process of professional training and its implementation in the educational process of H. S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University.
2. Dobroskok, I. I. & Portian, M. O. (2016). Suchasni oriientyry shchodo rozvytku intelektualnoi obdarovanosti osobystosti [Modern guidelines for the development of intellectual gifted personality]. In I. I. Dobroskok (Ed.) Profesiina osvita: teoretychni ta prykladni aspekty formuvannia kompetentnosti maibutnikh fakhivtsiv [Professional education: theoretical and applied aspects of competence development of future specialists] (Vol. 1, pp 7–21). Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi : FOP Dombrovska Ya. M. [in Ukraine]
3. Dyibina, O. V. (2008). Kompetentnostno-orientirovannyiy podhod v vospitanii doshkolnikov [Competence-oriented approach in the education of preschool children]. Tolyatti: TGU [in Russian].
4. Zimnyaya, I. A. (2004). Klyuchevyie kompetentsii kak rezultativno-tselevaya osnova kompetentnostnogo podhoda v obrazovanii [Key Competences as an Effective-Target Framework for a Competency Approach in Education]. Moskva: Nauchno- issledovatelskiy tsentr problem kachestva podgotovki spetsialistov [in Russian].
5. Kogut, A. A. (2018). Razvitie kommunikativnoy kompetentnosti detey starshego doshkolnogo vozrasta v muzyikalno- ritmicheskoy deyatelnosti [Development of communicative competence of children of the senior preschool age in musical-rhythmic activity]. Candidate’s thesis. Velikiy Novgorod: NovSU [in Russian].
6. Leontiev, A. A. (2004). Psihologiya obscheniya [Psychology of communication]. Moskva: Academy [in Russian].
7. Morozova, N. A. & Reutskaya, N. A. (2014). K probleme realizatsii kompetentnostnogo podhoda v doshkolnom obrazovanii [To the problem of the implementation of the competence approach in preschool education]. Doshkolnoe obrazovanie i obuchenie – Early childhood education and training, 2, 105–109 [in Russian].
8. Palasevych, I. (2017). Komunikatyvna kompetentnist vykhovatelia ditei doshkilnoho viku [Communicative competence of educators of preschool age children]. Liudynoznavchi studii. Seriia «Pedahohika» – Human studies studios. Series «Pedagogics», 4/36. DOI: 10.24919/2313-2094.4/36.98634 [in Ukrainian].
9. Smirnova, E. O. & Holmogorova, V. M. (2005). Mezhlichnostnyie otnosheniya doshkolnikov: diagnostika, problemyi, korrektsiya [Interpersonal relations of preschool children: diagnostics, problems, correction]. Moskva: Gumanitarnyiy izdatelskiy tsentr VLADOS [in Russian].
10. Hutorskoy, A. V. (2005). Tehnologiya proektirovaniya klyuchevyih i predmetnyih kompetentsiy [Technology of designing key and subject competencies]. Eydos – Eidos, 3, 27–39 [in Russian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.